The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What are you eating right now? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=27881)

SuzeQuze 07-19-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin
Sorry, Bitter Betty, but HE asked ME, not the other way around.

join us in CA in 2 months & we'll fight over him

Harumph. :lol:

SuzeQuze 07-19-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peestie
:laugh: Not yet! We eat so much we can hardly move sometimes though! I like I need to exercise for a week straight afterwards. Nothing as great as fish n chips could be good for you. :lol:

Right. That's the thing about fried food. But it's so good!!! Why am I torturing myself in this thread? :lol:

foxyluva 07-19-2006 03:59 PM

Im eating a yogurt, with toast & orange juice - and it is acommpanied with an array of pills and two table spoons of flax seed omega oil :D

strandinthewind 07-19-2006 04:04 PM

Now Now ladies - there's enough of me to share - then again, we bring little innocent Ryan into the fold :eek:

SuzeQuze 07-19-2006 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strandinthewind
Now Now ladies - there's enough of me to share - then again, we bring little innocent Ryan into the fold :eek:

Oh don't say fold. :lol: I don't think little or innocent aptly describe Ryan. :laugh:

strandinthewind 07-19-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Oh don't say fold. :lol: I don't think little or innocent aptly describe Ryan. :laugh:

LOL - I kind of grossed out when I typed it :laugh:

I am thinking Ryan could teach us a thing or two - what with that beaking incident awhile back!

SuzeQuze 07-19-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

LOL - I kind of grossed out when I typed it

I am thinking Ryan could teach us a thing or two - what with that beaking incident awhile back!

No doubt. I am sure I would be :eek: to know what he knows!

Alright, I just had a sugar cookie! Can't get away with anything 'round here. ;) Although I am about to walk to the gym and then workout. The walk will burn off the cookie. Then I'll be back to a deficit. Right? Dammit. Why do I have to be such a foodie? :lol:

strandinthewind 07-19-2006 04:29 PM

A sugar cookie sounds GREAT right now - I just had a protein shake, which if I use a little imagination and enough ice in it tastes like a chocolate milkshake :laugh:

Then, in 30 I am off to the gym for two hours.

Then Eggbeaters for suppah!!!!!!

BUT - this weekend, a friend is hauling me out for a large steak dinner and then a huge outdoor dance party with free booze afterward!!!!! So, I will spend the free day there!

SuzeQuze 07-19-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:

A sugar cookie sounds GREAT right now - I just had a protein shake, which if I use a little imagination and enough ice in it tastes like a chocolate milkshake :laugh:

Then, in 30 I am off to the gym for two hours.

Then Eggbeaters for suppah!!!!!!

BUT - this weekend, a friend is hauling me out for a large steak dinner and then a huge outdoor dance party with free booze afterward!!!!! So, I will spend the free day there!

I walked by them 10x today without touching them. Some freak put them out for all to share.

Man, your weekend is going to be fu-un! :-)

strandinthewind 07-19-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
I walked by them 10x today without touching them. Some freak put them out for all to share.

Man, your weekend is going to be fu-un! :-)

and my quasi other half ain't here :eek: I have been warned to text every half hour - NOT :laugh:

amber 07-19-2006 04:52 PM

The other half of a giant chicken super burrito from Pico Paco. Mmmm, guacamolicious!! :laugh:
The first half was yesterday. And? I only had about 1000 calories yesterday! It's a fricking miracle. Today will be the same, as I don't have money to buy snacks. :D :thumbsup: (hey, whatever works!)

bretonbanquet 07-19-2006 05:32 PM

A packet of Lovehearts (I believe you guys call them Sweethearts, except ours are round with a heart drawn on, and I suspect ours are nicer :) ) I eat vast quantites of these things - anyone who can offer Freudian theories or suchlike, please do.

Because it's so hot here (hottest July day in recorded history :( ) I have only consumed Lovehearts and water today.

amber 07-19-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bretonbanquet
A packet of Lovehearts (I believe you guys call them Sweethearts, except ours are round with a heart drawn on, and I suspect ours are nicer :) ) I eat vast quantites of these things - anyone who can offer Freudian theories or suchlike, please do.

Because it's so hot here (hottest July day in recorded history :( ) I have only consumed Lovehearts and water today.

A) You're body hates you so much right now.
B) I love candy hearts!!! And yours are not nicer. A drawn on heart?! Psshhht. :laugh:

bretonbanquet 07-19-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
A) You're body hates you so much right now.
B) I love candy hearts!!! And yours are not nicer. A drawn on heart?! Psshhht. :laugh:

A) My body can just deal with it - it should just be thankful I stopped eating KFC :)
B) Ours must be nicer, despite the drawn-on-ness of the heart. One of my Lovehearts said "Tickle Monster" which I find most intriguing. Do yours say "Tickle Monster"? I gravely doubt it :woohoo:

amber 07-19-2006 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bretonbanquet
A) My body can just deal with it - it should just be thankful I stopped eating KFC :)
B) Ours must be nicer, despite the drawn-on-ness of the heart. One of my Lovehearts said "Tickle Monster" which I find most intriguing. Do yours say "Tickle Monster"? I gravely doubt it :woohoo:

Ours say "suck me", and "stick it in" :cool:

:laugh: