The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   RE-DO of Tusk Song Survivor. (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=15794)

dougl 08-21-2004 03:37 PM

Round 4

:eek: Not That Funny!

Hawkeye 08-21-2004 03:41 PM

Not That Funny has IMMUNITY dougl. Pick another song.

ontheEdgeof17 08-21-2004 03:48 PM

SAVE ME A PLACE

-Curtis

Hippocampus 08-21-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarneVaca
Are you quite mad!!???

"WMYTYTO" is an unsufferable piece of chaotic noise that, along with "Not That Funny" and "That's All For Everyone", is polluting this otherwise fine album known as Tusk. :D

dissention 08-21-2004 04:03 PM

This is some bogus bull****. Never Forget was VOTED OFF LAST NIGHT BEFORE THE VOTES WERE TALLIED.

If That's All For Everyone is ILLEGALLY thrown out, I'm sure Jeb Bush is going to have a good chuckle. This is some far out ****, dudes.

Patti 08-21-2004 04:24 PM

Well I was trying to wait until this mess got straightened out, but since I won't be back here until tomorrow, I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for Save Me A Place.

Hawkeye 08-21-2004 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
This is some bogus bull****. Never Forget was VOTED OFF LAST NIGHT BEFORE THE VOTES WERE TALLIED.

If That's All For Everyone is ILLEGALLY thrown out, I'm sure Jeb Bush is going to have a good chuckle. This is some far out ****, dudes.

What do you mean was voted out before the votes were tallied? And 2 votes for NF were cast LONG after 9 PM around midnight. The rules have clearly been since the begininng polls close at 8 PM and later 9 PM. So That's All For Everyone is clearly gone. Give it up.

dissention 08-21-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye
What do you mean was voted out before the votes were tallied? And 2 votes for NF were cast LONG after 9 PM around midnight. The rules have clearly been since the begininng polls close at 8 PM and later 9 PM. So That's All For Everyone is clearly gone. Give it up.

I was under the impression that the voting wasn't closed until Jacob tallied the votes. :shurg:

If that's not the case (quote the rules, people!), it's nice to know that those two votes will count in this around. And I'm proud to cast my vote for:

NEVER FORGET

face of glass 08-21-2004 04:47 PM

No voting here.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hippocampus
"WMYTYTO" is an unsufferable piece of chaotic noise...

Nah. Pink Floyd's "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast" is chaotic noise. Or Jefferson Airplane's "Beat Melt". Or Can's "Aumgn". Or Tangerine Dream's "Journey Through The Burning Brain". Or Henry Cow's "Beginning: The Long March".

"What Makes You Think You're The One" has an obvious time signature and key, unlike these other pieces of "pure self-indulgence", and it takes 3 minutes and 20 seconds to get through, unlike the ones listed above which range from 10 to 20 minutes in length.

marc402 08-21-2004 05:45 PM

Round 4

well since not that funny has imunity it is save this round
still going for NEVER FORGET to get off
goes it seems to be going between that and save me a place
and between the two i think smap is the better

so take a leave Never forget :p i won't forget you

shackin'up 08-21-2004 06:06 PM

rondje 4

NEVER FORGET

gerald

wondergirl9847 08-21-2004 06:17 PM

Round 4

Never Forget...sorry, it's one of her weakest tunes.

GypsySorcerer 08-21-2004 06:20 PM

Round 37894732894

Aw, I like Never Forget.

If That's all for Everyone isn't gone yet, I vote for that. If it is, I'm going with That's Enough for Me.

Claudia 08-21-2004 06:22 PM

So Not That Funny has immunity, huh? :cool: Well, I do like Never Forget... And Save Me A Place... but I do skip Save Me A Place moe often... But it is Lindsey's album... This is hard!... Ok, I'll go with Save Me A Place... Oh the guilt... :sorry:

shackin'up 08-21-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
Never Forget...sorry, it's one of her weakest tunes.

I actually like it. It's a great closer. But this game isn't about what I like or dislike from the beginning. It's a chess-game. And I have the feeling I can only play with the unlogical Horse-jump.