The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mick denies Stevie Nicks kicked Lindsey out of (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57941)

jwd 05-26-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse (Post 1229296)
I can't believe the moderators allow you to continue to post such awful vitriole. Does anyone know how to contact the moderators?

You can private message them. But if they're doing their jobs and agree with what you're saying, you shouldn't have to.

SteveMacD 05-26-2018 07:30 PM

Plus, the rule is that it’s fair game to say whatever about people in the band.

SteveMacD 05-26-2018 07:31 PM

Eff TMZ. They are the most useless bunch of wannabe paparazzi.

bwboy 05-26-2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse (Post 1229296)
I can't believe the moderators allow you to continue to post such awful vitriole. Does anyone know how to contact the moderators?

Homer will never be banned from here. Besides, we're allowed to call band members any names we want, just not other posters. You know, like on an elementary school playground.

But I do think it's wrong for him to tell another poster to shut up, no matter how long you've been a member of the Ledge. That crosses the line, it's bullying and is one of the reasons more people don't post here.

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1229299)
Plus, the rule is that it’s fair game to say whatever about people in the band.

Exactly. And I've been personally attacked by both bwboy and Buster in the past month, called all kinds of things by them, and NOTHING was done about it. So good luck with that, Sug.

SteveMacD 05-26-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1229301)
Homer will never be banned from here. Besides, we're allowed to call band members any names we want, just not other posters. You know, like on an elementary school playground.

But I do think it's wrong for him to tell another poster to shut up, no matter how long you've been a member of the Ledge. That crosses the line, it's bullying and is one of the reasons more people don't post here.

To be fair, Sugar Mouse was trying to get the mods on Homer before knowing the rules.

jwd 05-26-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1229300)
Eff TMZ. They are the most useless bunch of wannabe paparazzi.

Hey, at least they are putting some feet to the fire.

HomerMcvie 05-26-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1229304)
Hey, at least they are putting some feet to the fire.

Agreed. It looked like they were making Mick sweat.

Dr.Brown 05-26-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229305)
Agreed. It looked like they were making Mick sweat.

Ol' Mi¢k knows we've got his number. So idiotic for them to claim that Lindsey demanded FM not tour for almost two years! It makes no sense at all. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this is pure, unadulterated bullsh!t. You can run Mi¢k, but you can't hide. My estimation of the man has really hit rock bottom.

secondhandchain 05-26-2018 08:01 PM

Please, those multi millionaires can take a little of our anger. They will be fine and right now they deserve it.

secondhandchain 05-26-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1229303)
To be fair, Sugar Mouse was trying to get the mods on Homer before knowing the rules.

Homer does not deserve to get banned. He's voicing what many of us feel right now. Do you expect us just to be happy with the current turn of events? I hope not because you better buckle up.

Sugar Mouse 05-26-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1229301)

Agreed. There should be certain rules that we all play by and certain behaviors that are unacceptable. I've moderated fan forums before and never tolerated bullies who create a hostile environment.

Angel75 05-26-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1229302)
Exactly. And I've been personally attacked by both bwboy and Buster in the past month, called all kinds of things by them, and NOTHING was done about it. So good luck with that, Sug.

You may have been personally attacked but only because you started it and usually goad the situation. Nobody stops you from using offensive language towards FM band members or Ledge members themselves so you continue doing it.
You are a bully who loves to troll this board.
It may sound like Dr PHIL, but by doing or saying nothing we are enabling this kind of behaviour. I choose to say it's not ok even if no one else does.

Angel75 05-26-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1229292)
Ha, this is FAR from over.

Exactly.....one day Mick, probably when you are bankrupt again, you will literally have to face the music and fess up.

jwd 05-26-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1229315)
Exactly.....one day Mick, probably when you are probably bankrupt again, you will literally have to face the music and fess up.

It'll be in his next book! :laugh: