The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Setlist (*SPOILER*) (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=14199)

wondergirl9847 05-08-2004 10:04 PM

Newp

Quote:

Originally Posted by seteca
That's not gonna happen even in a million years.....it's LB's favourite live song.:)

Hehehehe....my two fave songs being played....:D:D:D:D:D

Cristian 05-08-2004 10:16 PM

So they just close with "Don't Stop". Nothing soft at the end? First they take off "Songbird", now "Goodbye Baby"?

I want to know how does that sound.

Pity they dropped "Eyes Of The World"... and weird also, as it's the opener for their new CD. I just don't get it. The other dropped songs, OK. And about the addition, they're all interesting for a change. "I Know I'm Not Wrong" was quite a surprise, as was "Don't Let Me Down Again".

Song of the moment - Nothing Ever Changes

Johnny Stew 05-08-2004 11:48 PM

I'm thrilled about "Sara," "I Know I'm Not Wrong," "Destiny Rules," and "Don't Let Me Down Again"... but VERY bummed at the loss of "Goodbye Baby."

Oh, and I have it on very good authority that the show was absolutely incredible and that.......
Spoiler:
Stevie wore a few different colored boots and added some variations to her wardrobe!
:D

estranged4life 05-09-2004 12:11 AM

Interesting...

to say the least, But I am disappointed that Eyes Of The World & Say You Will were dropped from the setlist (IMO those were 2 of the biggest surprises for being rockin' songs on the past tour.)

"Oh tell me Lord, Why am I here..."

Merf 05-09-2004 12:34 AM

DAMMIT!!!!! NO EFO????? :( :( :(

Oh well, I like the changes :)

GardenStateGirlie 05-09-2004 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merf
DAMMIT!!!!! NO EFO????? :( :( :(

Oh well, I like the changes :)

Ha. We knew that was a total shot in the dark. I was at least pulling for some Thrown Down but It'll be awesome to see Destiny Rules again and of course, RED ROVER and SARA :nod:

Janet 05-09-2004 12:44 AM

I just want a freaking ticket now to see this. I don't even know how some of those new songs will go over on fans? They assume lots of people have TUSK I guess????

SteveMacD 05-09-2004 12:48 AM

I wish they'd bring back "Oh Well." I mean, if they can use a Buckingham Nicks tune, why not a pre-1975 Fleetwood Mac tune? But, I'm really glad they added IKINW.

darklinensuit 05-09-2004 01:54 AM

I think IKINW and Sara will be great. I'm not excited by the other changes.
I don't want fewer Stevie songs, and to cut any in favor of Destiny Rules is not an improvement, IMO. It's not my favorite of hers.
Eyes of The World should still be there.
I agree with Seteca that DLMDA and WT are too similar. (And at least drop Mick's drum thing.)
Don't Stop should have been the song to go. It's a lousy choice for the closer.

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie 05-09-2004 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklinensuit
I think IKINW and Sara will be great. I'm not excited by the other changes.
I don't want fewer Stevie songs, and to cut any in favor of Destiny Rules is not an improvement, IMO. It's not my favorite of hers.
Eyes of The World should still be there.
I agree with Seteca that DLMDA and WT are too similar. (And at least drop Mick's drum thing.)
Don't Stop should have been the song to go. It's a lousy choice for the closer.

- Jake

Much like everytime they try something new, I doubt any of this is set in stone. Destiny Rules is definately not my first choice as one of her new songs from SYW to be performed. Mick's drum thing will never be dropped. EVER. Don't Stop is a stupid way to close...I agree. But, much like Dreams, that too will NEVER be dropped. I really liked how they had two encores last leg...one slow song at the end that sort of mellowed things down. I am glad BC is still on the setlist. I absolutely love hearing her perform that

diamondsnake 05-09-2004 03:50 AM

I hope they don't get rid of Destiny Rules like they did on the last leg of the tour. As long as they keep it in the setlist for the next few weeks (so I can see it :nod: ) I'll be happy!

shackin'up 05-09-2004 04:04 AM

I Know I'm Not Wrong!!! :blob1: :eek:
faints and even forgets that his other tourfaves WTWCT and EOTW are dropped, and drops in a deep sleep dreaming about a free flight to the States....Sigh....

gerald

DownOnRodeo 05-09-2004 07:07 AM

LMAO Gerlad - my thoughts EXACLTY! Are we twins?

I just got home after a busy weekend and Lux called me to tell me the news.
I was floored! I know it's a coincidence that Lindsey and Mick were angling for the same song that I'd made a T-Shirt for (and shoved in poor Lindsey's face), but it gives me a buzz nonetheless! After all, he became so animated when I asked that they consider doing IKIKNW ('in the vein of EOTW' I believe were my words... sorry that it replaced it, hehe! "I don't know my power!" lol, j/k. I am also a dead keen EOTW fan but I kinda knew, after what Lindsey said that if IKINW was in fact added, it would be in substitution of EOTW and/or SHN (which are the two songs we both simultenously said were like IKINW... 'short and punchy' etc).

All that said, the song I most want to hear is a cross between Sara and Red Rover. Sara because it I know that they've done something special with it this time, and Red Rover because I'm so curious about how on earth they do it for the stage.

xdreamsunwindx 05-09-2004 10:39 AM

Judging by the fact that they added Sara, Destiny Rules and Red Rover, EOTW was dropped and Dreams stayed, it has become quite obvious that Fleetwood Mac hate me. Oh well. I'm happy that IKINW and DLMDA were added, Beautiful Child stayed and that WTWCT was dropped.

-Kate

Hawkeye 05-09-2004 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo
the song I most want to hear is a cross between Sara and Red Rover.

Why do You Come Around and Drown in the sea of Love. You Know it Just Brings You Down because you never knew about that fire.