The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kerry's own intern scandal? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=13120)

strandinthewind 02-12-2004 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CarneVaca
I warned you about this particular candidate! ;) If this is true, it does put into contect Dean's extra aggressive stance over the last few days. I was beginning to wonder why he'd gotten so vociferous.
True - but then why would Clark back out? he was Clinton's supposed favorite, etc. The whole thing is just fishy to me. Maybe Hillary will indeed step in. I doubt it though. I am confused :laugh:

dissention 02-12-2004 03:00 PM

Quote:

I warned you about this particular candidate! ;) If this is true, it does put into contect Dean's extra aggressive stance over the last few days. I was beginning to wonder why he'd gotten so vociferous.
:laugh: I know you did!

Dean thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, but he's a prick. I like his messages, I dislike the man.

strandinthewind 02-12-2004 03:03 PM

clark endorsing Kerry

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111264,00.html

If this is true, why would Clark do that if Kerry had this career breaking scandal?

dissention 02-12-2004 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by strandinthewind
True - but then why would Clark back out? he was Clinton's supposed favorite, etc. The whole thing is just fishy to me. Maybe Hillary will indeed step in. I doubt it though. I am confused :laugh:
To be frank, I think Clark backed out because he wasn't getting any support and he threw in the intern **** out of spite. There has to be some animosity towards Kerry because of his war record. Clark was trying to use his military record to get votes, but was outdone by Kerry. It doesn't ass the smell test, at least to this sense of smell.

dissention 02-12-2004 03:04 PM

Re: clark endorsing Kerry

Quote:

Originally posted by strandinthewind
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111264,00.html

If this is true, why would Clark do that if Kerry had this career breaking scandal?

Because Clark has diaharrea of the mouth. He thinks intelligence is a "gray goo" and that marriage is an "art." That's why. :laugh: And Edwards must be furious because he said he'd get Clark's support.

This will go down as the dirtiest, meanest, bloodiest campaign in history. :laugh:

CarneVaca 02-12-2004 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dissention
It doesn't ass the smell test, at least to this sense of smell.
If nothing else, in politics the ass smell test will always get you.

strandinthewind 02-12-2004 03:07 PM

Re: Re: clark endorsing Kerry

Quote:

Because Clark has diaharrea of the mouth. He thinks intelligence is a "gray goo" and that marriage is an "art." That's why. :laugh: And Edwards must be furious because he said he'd get Clark's support.

This will go down as the dirtiest, meanest, bloodiest campaign in history. :laugh:

Perhaps, but I think that "honor" goes to the RNC and their campaign against Max Cleland - a senator from GA who lost three limbs in Nam. The RNC painted Max as a coward and non-partiot because Max disagreed with W's policies in the Patriot Act. They will burn in hell for that :mad:

dissention 02-12-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

If nothing else, in politics the ass smell test will always get you.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I meant PASS the smell test!

:laugh:

darklinensuit 02-12-2004 03:21 PM

Quote:

After reading the Drudge Report, this isn't anything new. The Enquirer has been saying this for weeks. They've also said that he had wild monkey love with Loni Anderson, that he's addicted to plastic surgery
Wait, this is what he looks like AFTER plastic surgery?:confused:

- Jake

gldstwmn 02-12-2004 03:25 PM

Re: Kerry's own intern scandal?

Quote:

Something is brewing. You heard it here first.

Clark made a cryptic that Kerry's campaign will implode because of an intern. And Howard Dean now is saying he won't bow out even if he loses in Wisconsin because evidently he expects Kerry to implode.

General Clark is endorsing Senator Kerry in Wisconsin tomorrow. The source for this bull**** is MATT DRUDGE. I am seriously suspicious of Howard Dean and his role in the primaries at this point.
Once again, this is bull****.

dissention 02-12-2004 03:26 PM

Re: Re: Kerry's own intern scandal?

Quote:

Originally posted by gldstwmn
Genral Clark is endorsing Senator Kerry in Wisconsin tomorrow. The source for this bull**** is MATT DRUDGE. I am seriously suspicious of Howard Dean and his role in the primaries at this point.
Once again, this is bull****.

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

gldstwmn 02-12-2004 03:27 PM

Quote:

Don't knock the Enquirer. It has won far more suits than it lost. Its stories are surprisingly well researched.

I read somewhere other than Drudge's site, but I didn't save the link. Anyway, it's all over the papers now. If you go to news.google.com you'll see that papers across the world have started to pick up the story.

The only source for this currently is MATT DRUDGE. They are just repeating this story. You can bet your last nickel that Rove is doing this to take the heat off of * for the AWOL thing. Let's stay focused folks. Don't buy the fascist bull****.:)

CarneVaca 02-12-2004 03:33 PM

I don't think Bush would have much to gain from smearing Kerry so early in the game. If anything, it gives Kerry plenty of time to clean up, as was the case with Clinton in 92.

Drudge is not the only source on this. As I said, I stumbled on this somewhere else but I didn't save the link and I can't remember what it was now.

And if Time runs this next week, you bet it will become a huge issue.

The thing is, I'm not so sure it will work in favor of the Republicans. Clinton retained a lot of popularity even after it was proved he had been serviced by an intern.

Now, if Kerry's intern turns out to have shown her nipple on TV, that will cause some serious trouble.

dissention 02-12-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Now, if Kerry's intern turns out to have shown her nipple on TV, that will cause some serious trouble.
:laugh:

I don't think it's necessarily Bush who is doing this, I think the party itself is.

estranged4life 02-12-2004 03:53 PM

Man...

politicians make me laugh with their B.S. (Both parties are equally full of s--t!!!) and "this revelation" about Kerry is no surprise to me, Just surprised it did not occur earlier.

Brian j.