The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is it possible they will go on tour again? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=27186)

wondergirl9847 06-07-2006 12:50 AM

Lol!

Yes, I noticed the A versus E post. :cool: Heh.

Thanks! I love that picture too...he IS the hotness. :nod:

skcin 06-07-2006 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamz19
I have been hearing a lot *not on this board* that I should count out a FM tour. I am a new fan and I have never seen them on tour. I would be really bummed if I never got the chance. Has there been any news about a future or tour? or do any of you think it might not happen again? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the board! :wavey:

Madness Fades 06-07-2006 09:28 AM

Welcome Dreamz19

To answer your question, rumour has it you will hopefully be seeing some fleetwood mac activity in the not to distant future. keep your fingers crossed anyway.

be good

paul

estranged4life 06-07-2006 10:50 AM

Welcome to the Ledge...

Dreamz19...

I think they will tour in 2007, Hopefully I will be over my burnout of Fleetwood Mac by then.

David 06-07-2006 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by estranged4life
Dreamz19...

I think they will tour in 2007, Hopefully I will be over my burnout of Fleetwood Mac by then.

You're probably burnt out because you've been converting all my sixteen-hundred tapes.

estranged4life 06-07-2006 11:09 AM

Could be...

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
You're probably burnt out because you've been converting all my sixteen-hundred tapes.

but it also may be because I have traded so much FM material over the past few years that was once a hobby has became a full-blown job.

Just a need a break...I'm sure I will get back into 'em sooner than later.

chiliD 06-07-2006 11:14 AM

Quote:

...I just got called out for saying LindsAy by mistake

We are a picky bunch here, as well...but, a bit friendlier. :thumbsup:

shackin'up 06-07-2006 01:35 PM

don't count on that last remark.

michelle2677 06-07-2006 01:37 PM

Quote:

I have been hearing a lot *not on this board* that I should count out a FM tour. I am a new fan and I have never seen them on tour. I would be really bummed if I never got the chance. Has there been any news about a future or tour? or do any of you think it might not happen again? Thanks in advance.

welcome to the board!!!:wavey:

GypsySorcerer 06-07-2006 02:51 PM

Welcome aboard, Dreamz19! :wavey:

DavidMn 06-07-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shackin'up
don't count on that last remark.

O)h Gerald.:lol: I think you and Chili should have a cage death match, wrestling. PPV. Hell youd both make money I'm sure.

gypsysoul 06-07-2006 03:32 PM

I think there will almost certainly be something special next year from the band. It's also the anniversary of Rumours so it's too good an opportunity for them to miss.

Welcome Dreamz19. Don't worry, I've also been 'told off' for writing LYNdsey:laugh: Slap wrist.
But it's okay, because it was ChiliD who did it and even before I joined the board I always thought he seemed a really cool guy, plus he's probably forgotten more about FM than I'll ever know.

As for how nice LINDSEY is, my friend worked on their private plane during the SYW tour and said they were all great but he particularly was terrific, not to mention very dishy.

shackin'up 06-08-2006 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn
O)h Gerald.:lol: I think you and Chili should have a cage death match, wrestling. PPV. Hell youd both make money I'm sure.

:lol: but one dies, huh? so only one with the doe. I don't want it, so.....aaaarggghhhhh....Shackin'up dies....in his most pathatic way....

very dramatic. quite beautiful.:angel:

HomerMcvie 06-08-2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

:lol: but one dies, huh? so only one with the doe. I don't want it, so.....aaaarggghhhhh....Shackin'up dies....in his most pathatic way....

Hittin' the old sauce again, huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DavidMn 06-08-2006 08:20 PM

Quote:

At least you saw the humor in it.:laugh: