The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   10-14-18 Des Moines,Iowa videos & reviews (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58217)

Feather Blade 10-17-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1241136)
Point of order: Free Fallin’ wasn’t a Heartbreakers song.

Oops! Sorry! Though I still stand by what I said regarding Mike. Just change "Heartbreakers" to "Tom". :)

1934mission 10-18-2018 08:14 AM

Des Moines Concert

1 Attachment(s)
I went to this concert and it was amazing!
Everyone was happy to be there! The band stayed on the stage together through most of the concert. It was nice to see Chris sing center stage more. I loved, I Got You and Stevie’s contribution to Don’t Dream It’s Over. Black Magic Woman was a great addition, I couldn’t make out Stevie’s changed lyrics at the end. I wasn’t sure after seeing their performance of The Chain on Ellen. Now I’d like to attend more if I can. I’d didn’t realize how similar Mike’s voice was to Tom’s before, it’s obvious when you’re there. The floor crowd stood most of the time and very few people left for breaks. The snow that night was a nice touch for Landslide.
I think they should re-record I Got You and release it!

Feather Blade 10-18-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1934mission (Post 1241300)
I went to this concert and it was amazing!
Everyone was happy to be there! The band stayed on the stage together through most of the concert. It was nice to see Chris sing center stage more. I loved, I Got You and Stevie’s contribution to Don’t Dream It’s Over. Black Magic Woman was a great addition, I couldn’t make out Stevie’s changed lyrics at the end. I wasn’t sure after seeing their performance of The Chain on Ellen. Now I’d like to attend more if I can. I’d didn’t realize how similar Mike’s voice was to Tom’s before, it’s obvious when you’re there. The floor crowd stood most of the time and very few people left for breaks. The snow that night was a nice touch for Landslide.
I think they should re-record I Got You and release it!

Wow, did you take that picture? It looks like a beautiful professional shot. Glad to hear that you had such a great time.

1934mission 10-18-2018 01:03 PM

It was fun, thanks! The photo is from the Des Moines Register, they have several.
I was in the 26th row and their faces looked washed out in my photos.

Feather Blade 10-18-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1934mission (Post 1241318)
It was fun, thanks! The photo is from the Des Moines Register, they have several.
I was in the 26th row and their faces looked washed out in my photos.

Ahh, no wonder it looked so professional. ;) I have the same luck. All my pictures generally look like a white blur of spotlight if I try to take one of an individual person.

StevieandChris 10-18-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1241180)
I bet there are no windows in your work environment editing videos cause you sound like a broken record.

OMG. Yes. :xoxo: