The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Recent picture of Carol Ann Harris (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=47474)

TrueFaith77 05-31-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 989815)
Yes, she looks very normal here and her skin looks natural, not taut, pulled and implanted. For the Discovery Health special, she looked very artificial. They showed us the process she went through and the "after" didn't look that good. But now she looks fine. In the special, as she obsessed over old, younger images of herself, she seemed like she was on the road to being one of those people who was addicted to surgery, but she definitely doesn't have that "almost Joan Rivers" look here.
Michele

...unless she's not smiling...

McTrouble 05-31-2011 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 989866)
As for what happened between Carol Ann and Lindsey, I just always keep in mind that when people are doing copious amounts of drugs and drinking as well, they are not going to act how they normally would have.

Exactly right - which resulted in far too many "lost" years.

Kena 05-31-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 989787)
http://i51.tinypic.com/2mnjj1e.jpg

I'm not going into detail about where I found this, but I thought you guys would appreciate it.

Is she the one on the left or right?

Hehe, just being silly!

She looks pretty good I suppose.

McTrouble 05-31-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 989787)
http://i51.tinypic.com/2mnjj1e.jpg

I'm not going into detail about where I found this, but I thought you guys would appreciate it.

Lindsey certainly goes for a certain type of woman - could it possibly be that he loves the blondes? :rolleyes:

McTrouble 05-31-2011 09:27 AM

^

Also, this looks nothing like the CAH I've seen in any other pics, is it really her? Looks more like an "older" Kristen IMO.

Kena 05-31-2011 09:51 AM

I liked her book also. I think she used an impossible amount of direct quotes and she whined a lot but I do believe some of the things she wrote about Stevie...about her being not so nice and trying to intimitate her and picking on her. I don't believe Stevie was always nice and sweet back then...sure she was an airy fairy hippie chick but I think she knew she could treat people any kind of way she wanted to...because she was Stevie Nicks. She could get back at Lindsey by trying to make his GF feel less than.
Honestly, I like to hear stories about Stevie being mean, or downright spiteful to folks...it helps me relate to her more....cause lord knows I've been caddy to my ex boyfriends new girlfriends just as a way to get back at them....even if I didn't want the at all. :distress:

BTFLCHLD 05-31-2011 10:08 AM

respecting privacy is NOT posting her picture on a message board. :confused:

daniellaaarisen 05-31-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 989893)
^

Also, this looks nothing like the CAH I've seen in any other pics, is it really her? Looks more like an "older" Kristen IMO.

It's her-- I know that for sure.

Silver Springs 05-31-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 989893)
^

That's what I was thinking when I saw the picture for the first time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 989866)
As for what happened between Carol Ann and Lindsey, I just always keep in mind that when people are doing copious amounts of drugs and drinking as well, they are not going to act how they normally would have.

Agreed :)

fumidesigns 05-31-2011 11:54 AM

i was supposed to be reading "storms" right now but SOMEONE forgot to bring it..........

luv you anyway Amlyn lmao!

oh and............she's looks very "normal". way betta than............

nevermind........

McTrouble 05-31-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fumidesigns (Post 989932)
i was supposed to be reading "storms" right now but SOMEONE forgot to bring it..........

nevermind........

Well, once you've read it, let us know what you think - it seems to be either a "love it" or "hate it" book. Or rather, perhaps, either a "like CAH" or "dislike CAH" feeling.

It's really hilarious all the way thru' and really rather sweet as well. Some of the tales she tells about Lindsey when he's in a mischievous frame of mind are side-splittingly funny I think.

Amlyn 05-31-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fumidesigns (Post 989932)

nevermind........

Hahaha...yeah, i need to get it to you one of these days....

McTrouble 05-31-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 989914)
It's her-- I know that for sure.

Hmmmm...... in that case we could analyse for ever and a day just what was going through LB's mind when he met Kristen :nod:

michelej1 05-31-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 989860)
Quite a few of the incidents concerning Lindsey occurred when other people were around to witness them, according to CAH. But did any of these people ever come forward and say "no, this never happened"?

Really, other than the incident at Christine's where her hair got stuck in the car window, none of them happened in front of other people. Christine was the only witness. Carol said she was at a club and they saw Elvis Costello, but the incident in the car happened when they were alone, not at the club. She said that the people at the club were telling her what a sweet, attentive boyfriend she had -- not realizing that he wanted to strangle her, rather than caress her. So, in public, the conduct was interpreted as loving. Most everything else occurred while she and Lindsey were alone. Although she said she told other people, like Sara.

Michele

TrueFaith77 05-31-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 989947)
Really, other than the incident at Christine's where her hair got stuck in the car window, none of them happened in front of other people.

:lol:

:eek:

:laugh: