The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

ILoveFM 08-24-2010 08:50 PM

AC in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

chelluversu 08-25-2010 01:23 AM

There is about 2 weeks of summer left before SENIOR YEAR!!!! :shocked:
I have three summer assignments that I was supposed to do for AP Calc, AP Eng, and AP Gov. Guess what??? I didn't do nada...

LikeAWillow 08-25-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveFM (Post 907165)
AC in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

See you in two, my darling.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but Zombie pointed me in the direction of Lamebook.com and OH MY GOD, THE LOLZ.

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/u...0/08/init4.png

Sahara 08-25-2010 05:55 PM

JTIS I've just had one of those moments of realising that the song I'm listening to (Can't Go Back) would have been a great comfort to me in a situation I faced a year ago...

Zombie 08-25-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeAWillow (Post 907267)
I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but Zombie pointed me in the direction of Lamebook.com and OH MY GOD, THE LOLZ.

Snrk! Glad you enjoy. Look for a category on the sidebar about parents or family - those ones always tend to be hilarious.

PS - Guess who got paid today and bought tix to see Grinderman? That's right! This chick! Honey Bee, let's fly to Mars!

Steviefan49 08-25-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveFM (Post 907165)
AC in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

YESS!! See you maybe tomorrow night, and if not on Friday! So excited!:xoxo:

Enchanted_Stevi 08-25-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 907139)
I'm getting my hair cut and colored on Thursday and I have absolutely no idea what I want to do. It's the last time I'll have it done before I leave for college so part of me wants to be really inventive BUT I'M TOTALLY LOST!

I think you should go for some highlights! Like a nice caramel color or something and some long layers(if you dont already)....Make sure you post a picture of what you got done!

Enchanted_Stevi 08-25-2010 11:20 PM

JTIS that I'm watching The Golden Girls =D And that their season DVD's are on sale for $20 at target and I am very tempted!

Enchanted_Stevi 08-25-2010 11:22 PM

JTIS that I might be going to Sonic for the first time tomorrow....

Oh and I start hair school soon =D I'm so nervous but very excited at the same time! FINALLY I get to do something that I love SOOOO much!! I just hate how we dont have like a winter break or anything so I only get major holiday's off and snow days and stuff, but I gotta keep telling myself its only 8 months!!

Sahara 08-26-2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi (Post 907342)
JTIS that I'm watching The Golden Girls =D And that their season DVD's are on sale for $20 at target and I am very tempted!

Buy them buy them buy them ... we own every season and have seen them all at least eight times!

Silver Springs 08-26-2010 06:37 AM

I broke my iPod Touch :( Was having a lovely day in Windermere yesterday when I felt the urge to go into my bag and listen to a little music. Of course in doing so I realised that my Apple Juice had leakes EVERYWHERE. I only just managed to save my Mick Fleetwood book unscathed before pulling out my sticky iPod. For half of the day I was trying and failing to get it to work after drying it off until, miraculously, it began top get better and i could use it again. But uncomfortunately sections of the "typewriter" are now unable to function, so my googling days are over when it comes to my little Jeremiah :(.But at least he's alive and I can listen to him.

BTW, Enchanted Stevi and Sahara have AWESOME signatures ;)

vivfox 08-26-2010 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 907397)
I broke my iPod Touch : my Apple Juice had leakes EVERYWHERE. sticky iPod. For half of the day I was trying and failing to get it to work after drying it off until, miraculously, it began top get better and i could use it again.

My nephew wraped his I pod in a plastic baggie and went swimming in the ocean. When he emerged the thing was swimming in the bag. Ruined permanently.

Silver Springs 08-26-2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 907409)
My nephew wraped his I pod in a plastic baggie and went swimming in the ocean. When he emerged the thing was swimming in the bag. Ruined permanently.

Wow....That was....Well to be honest with you, I would have seen it coming. Did he manage to replace it with no trouble? I'm looking into my insurance so I can get it exchanged for a new one.

vivfox 08-26-2010 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 907413)
Wow....That was....Well to be honest with you, I would have seen it coming. Did he manage to replace it with no trouble? I'm looking into my insurance so I can get it exchanged for a new one.

He bought a new one the next day.

Silver Springs 08-26-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 907416)
He bought a new one the next day.

That's good. If he's anything like me then he can't function without one lol. It's so lucky that the Library is already stored on another machine otherwise it would be such a task reloading it with music. Especially considering the capacity of them.