The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   It's time for another....oh yes it is.... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=29336)

AliceLover 03-22-2007 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxyluva (Post 668504)
How many people went to that thing? Did Brian (Liquid Blue) go? I heard he is quite hot. Is he hot?

The people I went with were from SW. Brian was there and yes he was pretty hot. VERY skinny! But still a cutie.

It was such a fun night, really!

ryan8472 03-22-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackWidow (Post 668459)
How did I miss these?????:woohoo:

You're slipping. :wavey:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katums
& Ryan, why are you getting hotter and hotter by the minute? You dirty hooker.

I just love to drink, it must bring out my hotter qualities. :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

How did I miss these too?!?!?!?!?!

You look so different. Love the tan, very hot!

I miss my tan a lot. I'm so ripped about being pale now. Just compare the first pic in that batch to the last. I mean c'mon.

Thank you tho, you're sooooo cute too! :D :nod:

BlackWidow 03-22-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan8472 (Post 668511)
You're slipping. :wavey:

I just love to drink, it must bring out my hotter qualities. :laugh:

I miss my tan a lot. I'm so ripped about being pale now. Just compare the first pic in that batch to the last. I mean c'mon.

Thank you tho, you're sooooo cute too! :D :nod:

you must provide a completely shirtless photo..if you do..I will.:wavey:

ryan8472 03-22-2007 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackWidow (Post 668519)
you must provide a completely shirtless photo..if you do..I will.:wavey:

One day perhaps. ;)

Anyways, I'm not wearing a shirt in the last, tan (RIP) one, so technically I have already obliged. You didnt name specifics! So go ahead, cough one up. :wavey:

JazmenFlowers 03-22-2007 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan8472 (Post 668511)
I miss my tan a lot.

me too. I'm so white I'm almost ghostly. I used to tan in the summers, but have since decided to stop...well, I decided that about 1 1/2 years ago...I see so many people with wrinkly, horribly skin and bad freckles and skin cancer...I just decided it's not worth it. so, I'll either have a fake tan or no tan at all. I'll thank myself in 30 years.

ryan8472 03-22-2007 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers (Post 668538)
me too. I'm so white I'm almost ghostly. I used to tan in the summers, but have since decided to stop...well, I decided that about 1 1/2 years ago...I see so many people with wrinkly, horribly skin and bad freckles and skin cancer...I just decided it's not worth it. so, I'll either have a fake tan or no tan at all. I'll thank myself in 30 years.

Would going to the tanning salon be the same as sitting outside? y/n

xdreamsunwindx 03-22-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan8472 (Post 668540)
Would going to the tanning salon be the same as sitting outside? y/n

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tanning beds are worse for you than sitting in the sun, babe. They're both bad, but lightbulb methods freak my **** out. Thus, I'm white as a ghost. Stick with the spray-on tans.

ryan8472 03-22-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdreamsunwindx (Post 668542)
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tanning beds are worse for you than sitting in the sun, babe. They're both bad, but lightbulb methods freak my **** out. Thus, I'm white as a ghost. Stick with the spray-on tans.

****kkkk. And everyone I know uses them. :laugh: Oh well. I'll prob end up going to the tanning beds anyways. Melanoma be damned. :p

JazmenFlowers 03-22-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdreamsunwindx (Post 668542)
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ITA :wavey:

JazmenFlowers 03-22-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceLover (Post 668506)
The people I went with were from SW. Brian was there and yes he was pretty hot. VERY skinny! But still a cutie.

It was such a fun night, really!

Brian was so sweet wasn't he?! and yes, his ass is totally skinny. bitch. :D

howcome you and I didn't get any pics together? I heard that people were saying I wasn't approachable and aloof. :shrug: :laugh: wtf? I'm totally approachable. I hope I wasn't giving off that vibe. :distress:

ryan8472 03-22-2007 10:22 PM

OK....so I really do have a lot of pictures of me, in Photobuckets. I just choose not to share them because some are reeeeally awful (aka DRUNK). I just feel like unloading all the goods tho. hahaha

One of my faves. lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I miss my old aviators. :(

Pongggg. Down to last cup. We lost that game. -_____-

JazmenFlowers 03-22-2007 10:24 PM

^^^
Luke, I am yo fadder. :laugh:

you're giving Michellenumbers a run for her money here! keep posting! they're all so cute. and um, you do love those necklaces...:wavey:

ryan8472 03-22-2007 10:42 PM

Ahhhh! I hate that girl. :lol:

ur so cool.....ur soo cool....hahhaTrueRomancehaha

Oh no....Not the one I wanted to post. But hilarious none the less. I hope this doesnt tarnish my sparkling reputation. :lol:

Obv. the crutches werent mine. hahaha In fact I dont know who's they were. :laugh:

foxyluva 03-22-2007 10:51 PM

^^Oh please, you look cute in all your pics - I don't think its possible for you to take a bad one :wavey:

ryan8472 03-22-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxyluva (Post 668604)
^^Oh please, you look cute in all your pics - I don't think its possible for you to take a bad one :wavey:

In 90% of photos, I'm highly intoxicated. How I still take good pics (which I dont think they are :laugh: ) is beyond me. :p Thank you tho.

Anyways, since I've now posted my alloted 900 pics, I think other peopleeee need to start chipping in. ;) :)