The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UK Ledgies... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=49190)

holidayroad 12-10-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 1030964)
Well Mr. Buckingham, your loss is somebody else's gain. I took the money I was planning to use on souvenirs from your shows today and spent it on gifts for unfortunate children who otherwise would have woken up to think that Santa hadn't found them this year. I'm happy with my decision. Silver lining found.

:thumbsup: That's exactly something I would expect to read from you!! I wish everyone was like you! :thumbsup:

poetinmyheart 12-10-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Well Mr. Buckingham, your loss is somebody else's gain. I took the money I was planning to use on souvenirs from your shows today and spent it on gifts for unfortunate children who otherwise would have woken up to think that Santa hadn't found them this year. I'm happy with my decision. Silver lining found.

This really made me smile. How lovely :)

gfd1963 12-10-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

What a lovely thing to do. Just reading about that is enought to lift your spirits a bit. :nod:

Gill.

Dodfather 12-11-2011 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodfather (Post 1030955)
I contacted Ticketmaster this morning and yes, it is officially cancelled and they have a note that all ticket holders will be contacted for a full refund. The guy on the phone tried to process my refund right then but he said that an account manager has to open the settings (or whatever!) for refunds but that he has e-mailed a manager to do this. He will then call/e-mail me in about 48 hours and let me know the refund has been processed.

I'm going to wait until Wednesday next week and then call back. I think it's better to call them than wait for them to do it of their own accord. They can drag their feet for ages and I'm sure we all want out money back asap at this time of year.

UPDATE: The guy from Ticketmaster called me back a couple of hours later, much quicker than I expected, and told me he had processed my refund and that I would receive it within 7 working days. Looks ike if you call them they'll do the same.

StandbackStevie 12-11-2011 04:46 AM

I just read that Lindsey cancelled his tour due to a back injury, I wish him all the best and a quick recovery.

Silver Springs 12-11-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StandbackStevie (Post 1031067)
I just read that Lindsey cancelled his tour due to a back injury, I wish him all the best and a quick recovery.

It's actually Neale who has the back injury.

erwk05 12-11-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

thats awesome people like you make me happy! my nieces and my sister got spoilt rotten with my extra cash :)

Nico 12-11-2011 05:49 PM

Omg...

I just read this. Ugh, I am SO sorry for all of you and I don't blame any of you for being upset. In times like this, you need to vent and let it out and I feel like you more than earned the right to do so. :wavey: I hope good things come your way- each and every one of you- very soon!