The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stevie & Lindsey Intimacy (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=44730)

TinyDancer 04-14-2011 10:56 PM

Judge me if you want, but that little video just made my night.

How easily my shipping heart can be awakened:lol:

McTrouble 04-15-2011 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 965208)
Just because...

GIFSoup

Can't stop looking at this :)

chele_belle 04-15-2011 04:29 PM

I'm a real romantic at heart and love to see life through rose tinted glasses, but this 'embrace' on the Unleashed tour always bothered me. They both look so disinterested and it always looks to me like Lindsey is wiping his sweaty face all over Stevie's shoulder...

ButterCookie 04-15-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chele_belle (Post 965644)
I'm a real romantic at heart and love to see life through rose tinted glasses, but this 'embrace' on the Unleashed tour always bothered me. They both look so disinterested and it always looks to me like Lindsey is wiping his sweaty face all over Stevie's shoulder...

Now you mention it! :lol::lol::lol:

WildHearted 04-15-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 965208)
Just because...

GIFSoup

Can you repost that other gif you had?

I quite liked it :)

michelej1 04-15-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Ha. At one show I attended, Lindsey actually did pantomine wiping his sweat off on Stevie once, but it was when they walked back together after an encore, not during the Sara hug.

This reminds me of an X-Files episode. Scully is in the hospital dying and Mulder comes into her room at night, while she is asleep and cries on her outstretched arm. Everyone on the boards were saying that it looked like rather than grieving, he was actually trying to eat her arm. It was hysterical.

Michele

CADreaming 04-15-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Well, there were nights when it was an embrace and nights when he kissed her or nudged her or whatever. It progressed throughout the tour, for sure and sometimes he was wiping his head off. But, what makes that sort of sexy in a crazy Stevie & Lindsey way is 1. He's comfortable enough with her to wipe his sweat on her and 2. She lets him! :lol:

I like this one in Australia. If you watch it in full screen on youtube you can see Stevie really laughing. It cracks me up at the end how she sort of pats him on the back like, "ok, ok that's enough now"...

GIFSoup

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHearted (Post 965666)
Can you repost that other gif you had?

I quite liked it :)

^For you! :)

chele_belle 04-16-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 965747)

Now this one I like! :thumbsup:

CastAwayDreamer 05-06-2011 01:44 AM

5 Attachment(s)
We can't let this thread die! :p

Thanks to whoever took these awesome pics. :thumbsup:

CastAwayDreamer 05-06-2011 01:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Continued...

CastAwayDreamer 05-06-2011 01:52 AM

5 Attachment(s)
And thanks for these, too...

CADreaming 05-06-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CastAwayDreamer (Post 979299)
And thanks for these, too...

Oh, I love that! It's screenshots from the video boot. It was raining and she wiped his forehead off.

fumidesigns 05-06-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 979360)
Oh, I love that! It's screenshots from the video boot. It was raining and she wiped his forehead off.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet! i thought it was maybe sweat cuz he sweats up a storm!

McTrouble 05-06-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fumidesigns (Post 979502)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet! i thought it was maybe sweat cuz he sweats up a storm!

That is usually the reason she's wiping her own forehead - he's always sweating over her!

fumidesigns 05-06-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 979562)
That is usually the reason she's wiping her own forehead - he's always sweating over her!

So cute for them, but gross for me!