The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   2016 Presidental Election (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=55889)

BlueDenimLamp 05-05-2016 08:44 AM

And the "DropOutHillary" movement is still going...

Here's the live feed...

Macfanforever 05-06-2016 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp (Post 1182640)

Here's the live feed...

Thats great.The last person is her I would vote for.Poor Bernie.I hope he starts kicking a$$ against her and the DNC like Mr Trump has done with the shenanigans going on with the delegates.

Wdm6789 05-06-2016 08:42 AM

I just don't understand Bernie's ideas. We have this huge debt and the government is already rapidly spending more money than it brings in. Why would we want to exacerbate that? If you own a business and one of your employees keeps spending more than the profit of the company, you should probably fire that employee. Healthcare should be more affordable and so should college, but it's ridiculous to put such a huge percentage of the tax burden on such a small percentage of the population. Regardless of income, anyone who pays income tax is already paying too much.

Macfanforever 05-06-2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wdm6789 (Post 1182733)
I just don't understand Bernie's ideas. We have this huge debt and the government is already rapidly spending more money than it brings in. Why would we want to exacerbate that? If you own a business and one of your employees keeps spending more than the profit of the company, you should probably fire that employee. Healthcare should be more affordable and so should college, but it's ridiculous to put such a huge percentage of the tax burden on such a small percentage of the population. Regardless of income, anyone who pays income tax is already paying too much.

Yea .Bernie's agenda is odd like Mr Trump's.Maybe thats the reason people like Bernie .I agree with affordable healthcare and college.Kids and their parents cant afford tuition to get them though one semester nevermind 4 years of college.After seen these riots and protests.Apparently they are not learning or teaching anything good there.

I did not like the crap that Hillary pulled with the coal miners.Bernie along with Mr Trump will get their support and hopefully win those states.

BlueDenimLamp 05-06-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1182741)
I did not like the crap that Hillary pulled with the coal miners.Bernie along with Mr Trump will get their support and hopefully win those states.

I really don't think they like her.

Macfanforever 05-06-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp (Post 1182759)

Wow.I guess so.LOL..I'm surprised that she did not get them arrested for indecent hand waving .LOL... And she did not go out the back way to avoid it either.I probably mentioned on here that country legend Loretta Lynn has endorsed Mr Trump.That explains why she like him because he will help the coal miners.

iamnotafraid 05-07-2016 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1182781)
I probably mentioned on here that country legend Loretta Lynn has endorsed Mr Trump.That explains why she like him because he will help the coal miners.

I hadn't read that.

Weird timing as I just watched my new DVD,
Loretta Lynn Still A Mountain Girl.

Great DVD. You might catch it on PBS' American
Masters.

Macfanforever 05-07-2016 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamnotafraid (Post 1182837)
I hadn't read that.

Weird timing as I just watched my new DVD,
Loretta Lynn Still A Mountain Girl.

Great DVD. You might catch it on PBS' American
Masters.

Its right here in RS.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...-lynn-20160121

Thanks for the DVD info.

olive 05-07-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1182781)
Mr Trump.

is this sarcasm or admiration ?

Macfanforever 05-07-2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1182853)
is this sarcasm or admiration ?

Neither.Just called respect for people .Hillary always known as Hillary.Mr Trump always known as Mr Trump or The Donald.

BlueDenimLamp 05-07-2016 12:48 PM

Well this is a step in the right direction...Other states should follow and have it apply to the 2016 convention...

olive 05-07-2016 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 1182863)
Neither.Just called respect for people .Hillary always known as Hillary.Mr Trump always known as Mr Trump or The Donald.

Thank ... .

SisterNightroad 05-07-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

You're a true gentleman Skip.

Macfanforever 05-07-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olive (Post 1182868)
Thank ... .

Quote:

Originally Posted by SisterNightroad (Post 1182876)
You're a true gentleman Skip.

Yea .I leave the name calling up to the candidates as they act like kids with the name calling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp (Post 1182864)

Well this is a step in the right direction...Other states should follow and have it apply to the 2016 convention...

Thats good news.Let see if it will work.

elle 05-07-2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

you are forgetting @RealDonalDrumpf

didn't Stevie Nicks endorse Mrs Rodham Clinton?