The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Photos (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=43632)

Sleepless-Child 05-09-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 888985)

Oh, thanks for sharing, never seen this one in its entirety.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki (Post 888989)
Sweet pics of one of my favorite guitarists. Thanks and I dig your username big time: Holiday Road is just one of the many things that makes National Lampoon's Vacation such an awesome movie. I swear, that Grand Canyon scene is something me and my parents would do at any natural wonder lol.

BTW, I'm not gonna lie: I do like him quite a bit clean-shaven (especially around Tusk when he wore those suits), but I've always liked him best when he had the frizzy hair and the beard.

Yeaah, finally someone who agreeds. Rumours-Lindsey is definitely my favorite, and he sure looks more rock n' roll. I mean what a combination ! Blue eyes and long frizzy dark hair..:angel: (I do love Tusk and OOTC too, though).

MissLadyLoki 05-09-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleepless-Child (Post 888991)

Yeaah, finally someone who agreeds. Rumours-Lindsey is definitely my favorite, and he sure looks more rock n' roll. I mean what a combination ! Blue eyes and long frizzy dark hair..:angel: (I do love Tusk and OOTC too, though).

Yay someone else agree with me too! And for the longest time, I never realized he even had blue eyes and just assumed they were brown (had a similar situation with Robert Plant, who also has blue eyes), but geez they are a gorgeous shade!

holidayroad 05-09-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki (Post 888989)
Sweet pics of one of my favorite guitarists. Thanks and I dig your username big time: Holiday Road is just one of the many things that makes National Lampoon's Vacation such an awesome movie. I swear, that Grand Canyon scene is something me and my parents would do at any natural wonder lol.

BTW, I'm not gonna lie: I do like him quite a bit clean-shaven (especially around Tusk when he wore those suits), but I've always liked him best when he had the frizzy hair and the beard. Now, go figure, but back then, he did look a lot like my ex, Tim, except that I typically described him, after we broke up, as "the love child of Kevin James and leprechaun attempting to be Lindsey Buckingham circa 1977" (yeah I was pretty mad at him when I called it off). One thing I bet Lindsey never did was whine when his girlfriend beat him at Super Smash Bros. fair and square lol.

I'm glad to post the pictures. Thanks for saying you like my username. As for your ex, any guy should respect someone who can beat them at Super Smash Bros. (or any game)! I love video games! I'm lucky that my husband wouldn't mind if I do better at a game than he does :) I see you're new here...so, Welcome to the Ledge! Happy you're here!:woohoo:

holidayroad 05-09-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleepless-Child (Post 888991)

I guess the reason I like Lindsey without the beard is because that's how he looked when I became a fan. I didn't know until over 3 years later that he had ever had a beard.

MissLadyLoki 05-09-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 889000)
I'm glad to post the pictures. Thanks for saying you like my username. As for your ex, any guy should respect someone who can beat them at Super Smash Bros. (or any game)! I love video games! I'm lucky that my husband wouldn't mind if I do better at a game than he does :) I see you're new here...so, Welcome to the Ledge! Happy you're here!:woohoo:

I love video games myself. Own a DS and a PS2 I hardly ever use these days, but back when I was little (back in the days of N64, PS1, and Game Boy Color), I was obsessed with games even more so.

holidayroad 05-09-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki (Post 889003)
I love video games myself. Own a DS and a PS2 I hardly ever use these days, but back when I was little (back in the days of N64, PS1, and Game Boy Color), I was obsessed with games even more so.

I have systems ranging from Atari 2600 & Intellivision to XBox360 & Nintendo DSL, so I feel lucky that my husband and son love games, too!

MissLadyLoki 05-09-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 889006)
I have systems ranging from Atari 2600 & Intellivision to XBox360 & Nintendo DSL, so I feel lucky that my husband and son love games, too!

I think Angry Video Game Nerd (if you enjoy games, you'd love him) ranted about Intellivision once along with Colecovision. Alas, my first console was the Sega Genesis, and with that, I thought that if you were cooler if you had a SNES (hey, I was a little kid) and I pretty much made my dad play the games for me while I watched lol.

holidayroad 05-09-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki (Post 889018)
I think Angry Video Game Nerd (if you enjoy games, you'd love him) ranted about Intellivision once along with Colecovision. Alas, my first console was the Sega Genesis, and with that, I thought that if you were cooler if you had a SNES (hey, I was a little kid) and I pretty much made my dad play the games for me while I watched lol.

:lol:The Angry Video Game Nerd is off his rocker! I try not to get so mad at my games when I play! I wanted a Colecovision and never had one. I guess I could buy one now.

holidayroad 05-09-2010 06:14 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/13zu2wn.jpg

MissLadyLoki 05-09-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 889025)
:lol:The Angry Video Game Nerd is off his rocker! I try not to get so mad at my games when I play! I wanted a Colecovision and never had one. I guess I could buy one now.

AVGN does it all as an act, but then again, those games are pretty bad (like his latest one, which was for a $200 NES game called Action 52). Still, now I wish I was around when NES was big :(

Lindsfan 05-09-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 888985)

I'm lovin' all the great pics you're posting HR ( and the rest of you guys too! ), but,these two are so freakin' gorgeous. The first one, with his blue eyes. Mmm mmmm. Did I say they were gorgeous? They're GORGEOUS! :nod:

StreetAngel95 05-09-2010 07:18 PM

Lindsey, you are such a dreamboat, y'know that?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2dqj2qc.png

MissLadyLoki 05-09-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 (Post 889038)
Lindsey, you are such a dreamboat, y'know that?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2dqj2qc.png

I gotta come out and say it: of all hsi different looks over the years, that's probably my least favorite, but I never got the hair there.

StreetAngel95 05-09-2010 07:31 PM

OHMYGODDDDDD Go Insane Era Lindsey was one of my favorites! My all time fave is actually OOTC Lindsey/Say You Will Lindsey - what a DILF!!!

MissLadyLoki 05-09-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 (Post 889045)
OHMYGODDDDDD Go Insane Era Lindsey was one of my favorites! My all time fave is actually OOTC Lindsey/Say You Will Lindsey - what a DILF!!!

Lol. Didn't mean to offend, but he and Stevie both looked their best around Rumours IMO.