The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do You Want To See The Eagles Tour With Fleetwood Mac (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=42537)

HenleyFan 01-18-2010 09:41 PM

We've had many emails over the years from DJs who've visited our Eagles site so, yes, they do surf the web and get info from fan sites and forums. We've also heard things from our site come up in interviews with band members so DJs must also use fan sites for background info.

There's also a news service called Rock Daily that stations can subscribe to for rock news. They scour the Internet and assemble the headlines for stations. They've picked up many things from our site over the years. After some prodding from a friend at Eagles Mgmt. they even started linking back to our site, which was cool.

So, yeah, DJs definitely use the Internet to get their news. I'm sure this site is used for FM news.

L&M
www.eaglesfans.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfanforever (Post 866093)
I just heard on the radio today,after they played, Stevie's EO17 the jock mention Eagles/FM tour rumour thing,he did not say much more about it as we know on here and and the Eagles fans forums.He said it would be nice to see the combo tour together,this would be like the bowl tours back in the 70's,
will i'm wondering the jocks are surfing the net and land on these forums.

Did anyone here anything on the radio about this tour
on your local radio stations?

hs421139 01-19-2010 12:33 AM

I heard it on the radio here in Arizona

nailatixela 01-19-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HenleyFan (Post 866112)
So, yeah, DJs definitely use the Internet to get their news. I'm sure this site is used for FM news.

But still, I've never heard any of iamnotafraid's news reports while listening to the radio.

Lee 01-19-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brysondt (Post 866104)
Sorry, I haven't read this whole thread, but I heard that the Eagles/FM joint tour is NOT happening anymore. Which is good, in my opinion, haha.

Yeah, I just heard this on the radio; DJ said that it isn't going to happen. That's fine with me because I thought it was going to be a new album, & then tour, you know, just Fleetwood Mac. :nod:

Lee :)

RockAlot 01-19-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 866187)
Yeah, I just heard this on the radio; DJ said that it isn't going to happen. That's fine with me because I thought it was going to be a new album, & then tour, you know, just Fleetwood Mac. :nod:

Lee :)

I'm kewl with this as well, hopefully they/she will give us something new and then tour by "THEMSELF"!

gypsy4life 01-19-2010 04:19 PM

Ok, good. Now, I'll begin my saving for the next FM tour with the new album!!!...crossing fingers

Spikey 01-19-2010 10:21 PM

I met one of the local Tulsa classic rock jocks today at the grocery store where I work, and he said it was off from what he'd heard too, not that that's very informative ;)