The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   American Idol: Top 12 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=25947)

cliffdweller 03-30-2006 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
I agree it will be Bucky or Ace. Perhaps Ace, because next week is country, and that is Bucky's thing. But who knows.

Oh yeah, I forgot about country week. Bucky will sail through, so will Pickler. What will Chris sing? :laugh: I'm sure he'll yell something at us...

Livia 03-30-2006 11:47 AM

Country? Watch - Simon will tell Bucky he needs to branch out more and try something different... :rolleyes:

GypsySorcerer 03-30-2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cliffdweller
Oh yeah, I forgot about country week. Bucky will sail through, so will Pickler. What will Chris sing? :laugh: I'm sure he'll yell something at us...

I could see him singing Hank, Jr., something like "Country Boys Can Survive."

Did you hear the rumor Pickler is dating Constantine? :lol:

cliffdweller 03-30-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia
Country? Watch - Simon will tell Bucky he needs to branch out more and try something different... :rolleyes:

Bucky. Rich.

Was it just me, or was Simon being a total douchebag on performance night? Randy too, but then again, maybe they were sick of all the horrible performances. Man, the songs of the 21st century really blow.

The judges constant waffling on their advice is really starting to show and it looks BAD.

cliffdweller 03-30-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
Did you hear the rumor Pickler is dating Constantine? :lol:

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

SuzeQuze 03-30-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Maybe he'll sing one of Kid Rock's country songs.

DavidMn 03-30-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

No way!:laugh: Well, good for them I guess.:thumbsup:

DavidMn 03-30-2006 12:20 PM

I know I'm a little late with this, but I was really surprised by Katherine being in the bottom three.:confused:

skcin 03-30-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

I just threw up on the floor. I? LOATHE Constantine. Look up "smarmy" in the dictionary & his picture is there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn
I know I'm a little late with this, but I was really surprised by Katherine being in the bottom three.:confused:

Did you read anything posted on this thread in the past 2 days? Or did you watch on Tuesday? Because if you did either, you know that most of us thought she was way out of tune - that's why she ended up there. Pay attention! :laugh:

DavidMn 03-30-2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin
I just threw up on the floor. I? LOATHE Constantine. Look up "smarmy" in the dictionary & his picture is there.

Did you read anything posted on this thread in the past 2 days? Or did you watch on Tuesday? Because if you did either, you know that most of us thought she was way out of tune - that's why she ended up there. Pay attention! :laugh:

Yes Ma'am. Point taken.:)

jannieC 03-30-2006 12:55 PM

Does anyone notice that Pickler looks different? Has she gained weight...what? We (hubby and I) can't figure out what it is about her that looks different.

And if she's dating Constantine? God. The best thing EVER:

ontheEdgeof17 03-30-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Pay attention! :laugh:

SNAP! :woohoo:

skcin 03-30-2006 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jannieC
Does anyone notice that Pickler looks different? Has she gained weight...what? We (hubby and I) can't figure out what it is about her that looks different.

YES! I can't figure it out either.

jannieC 03-30-2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Well okay, at least we're not alone. :wavey:

JazmenFlowers 03-30-2006 01:18 PM

Quote:

I too have noticed this. Her face does look different. I didn't really notice anything figure-wise.

AND, did anyone catch the clip of her talking and she had on no makeup. Urmmm, why?