The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   There can be only one (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59105)

BombaySapphire3 12-16-2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1262769)
actually it was to a Bill Maher show which is kind of even odder.

And she said he was a waiter... and he had two little kids. I mean, WTF?

Wow yeah..Bill Maher is much odder..She probably would have gone to the Mayer concert .He was the flavor of the week in the early 2000s , young and cute just the type of person she would try to glom on to .:rolleyes:

UnwindedDreams 12-16-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 (Post 1262773)
Wow yeah..Bill Maher is much odder..She probably would have gone to the Mayer concert .He was the flavor of the week in the early 2000s , young and cute just the type of person she would try to glom on to .:rolleyes:

She had John Mayer and Katy Perry backstage NYE 2013 in Vegas.

Her new guy now is David Beckham. She was starstruck by him.

She met Eric Burdon in February 2020 but she was only starstruck by David Beckham in November 2019 :D

jbrownsjr 12-17-2020 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1262774)

She met Eric Burdon in February 2020 but she was only starstruck by David Beckham in November 2019 :D

I don't fault her for being horny. Getting old isn't for p***sies..
Her ego is what flabbergasts me. Although, Lindsey can and did way better. He has a beautiful wife who backs him up. (at least publicly)

sue 12-17-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1262774)

Yes, David Beckham would work for me....
Not so sure about Eric...
Though I did see the Animals, back in 1964.
They were playing, “Baby let me take you Home”
Eric was quite fanciable then...

UnwindedDreams 12-17-2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1262781)
Although, Lindsey can and did way better. He has a beautiful wife who backs him up. (at least publicly)

Stevie is chaste now! Don't knock it!:laugh:

jbrownsjr 12-17-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1262783)

She has chaste, but no taste.

HomerMcvie 12-17-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1262783)

It's probably in Karen's job description that she has to kick start the old......"appliances" to help $tevie out.

HomerMcvie 12-17-2020 01:02 PM

You know, what I'm about to post isn't related to the thread, but I had to post it somewhere, for posterity's sake.

AXS TV has a Facebook Stevie post this morning, and "this guy" says he's waited on Stevie before.....
------------
Max Cramer-
I know what's not fake news. I've waited on her two or three times. One time I waited on her and she got so drunk she couldn't talk. Those Bombay and tonics-
------------

Sorry, I just had to post that somewhere....

UnwindedDreams 12-17-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1262788)
You know, what I'm about to post isn't related to the thread, but I had to post it somewhere, for posterity's sake.

AXS TV has a Facebook Stevie post this morning, and "this guy" says he's waited on Stevie before.....
------------
Max Cramer-
I know what's not fake news. I've waited on her two or three times. One time I waited on her and she got so drunk she couldn't talk. Those Bombay and tonics-
------------

Sorry, I just had to post that somewhere....

You just hijacked the thread!

Pray to Mother Stevie for your penance, then drink a Bombay (Mumbai) Sapphires :laugh:

HomerMcvie 12-17-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1262789)
You just hijacked the thread!

Pray to Mother Stevie for your penance, then drink a Bombay (Mumbai) Sapphires :laugh:

:lol::lol::lol:
One of the offshoot boards from here, years ago, was called Threadjackers.

It IS pretty cool to hear from someone who's waited on her, and said $he got so drunk that $he couldn't talk!

I have called $tevie a "mother" before, but that was only the first word of two!:p

Oh, and I divorced gin at an early age. I think I was 19. After two ~several hours long~ vomiting experiences, we decided that a divorce was in our best interest!

UnwindedDreams 12-17-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1262791)
:lol::lol::lol:
One of the offshoot boards from here, years ago, was called Threadjackers.

It IS pretty cool to hear from someone who's waited on her, and said $he got so drunk that $he couldn't talk!

I have called $tevie a "mother" before, but that was only the first word of two!:p

Oh, and I divorced gin at an early age. I think I was 19. After two ~several hours long~ vomiting experiences, we decided that a divorce was in our best interest!

Glenn Frey from Detroit, MI where mother is half-a-word :blob2:

HomerMcvie 12-17-2020 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1262792)
Glenn Frey from Detroit, MI where mother is half-a-word :blob2:

Speaking of assh*les...

The Eagles are my second favorite band, even though I think Frey and Henley are(were) major assholes. I think that everyone who ever left the band left because of Glenn. I think he was a first class assh*le.

UnwindedDreams 12-17-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1262795)
Speaking of assh*les...

The Eagles are my second favorite band, even though I think Frey and Henley are(were) major assholes. I think that everyone who ever left the band left because of Glenn. I think he was a first class assh*le.

His voice totally gave out too from like 08 on. I do want to see them with Deacon. I think they do pretty good song selections. Even with the solo stuff thrown in. Last Resort, Victim, Those Shoes, Pretty Maids

HomerMcvie 12-17-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1262796)
His voice totally gave out too from like 08 on. I do want to see them with Deacon. I think they do pretty good song selections. Even with the solo stuff thrown in. Last Resort, Victim, Those Shoes, Pretty Maids

Deacon and Vince both did a great job. They pretty much shared doing Glenn's songs. At the end of the first song Deacon sang, they put up a pic of Glenn, and pretty much everybody was in tears.

BombaySapphire3 12-17-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1262802)
Deacon and Vince both did a great job. They pretty much shared doing Glenn's songs. At the end of the first song Deacon sang, they put up a pic of Glenn, and pretty much everybody was in tears.

Douchebag or not they should have called it a day when Glenn passed. I don't see them as being any better off afterwards than the latest incarnation of Fakewood Mac.