The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Law and Order Survivor Rounds 7-9 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=20349)

Mari 06-29-2005 01:49 PM

well, Gaius, if I may give you some advise on future voting...

http://www.dentonisd.org/pecancreek/...ar%20teeth.jpg

AliP 06-29-2005 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shackin'up
I guess you never read interviews with him nor have you seen destiny rules and nor have you have heard him talk about safe material and material that really defines what he would want to bring out; redefigning etc.

If the man knew that on HIS side of the FAN-community, where HIS fans vote the last two songs are Trouble and Shadow in the West, he'll NEVER put out a solo-album AGAIN. Obviously, his most die-hard fans don't understand him either. I'm ashamed of us. Yes Linds. Spit me in the face. I'm part of it. :sorry:

Don't despair. Every single song on "Go Insane" is quirky, redefining, breaking boundaries etc. Us fans (yes, I still consider myself a fan :p ) have no choice but to vote for some strange, ground breaking song when that Survivor starts. It's gonna be interesting.

Miss Vicky 06-29-2005 02:01 PM

Round 8 - Bwana

Just for you, Nancy.

Though I personally don't really favor one song (Bwana or MLJ) over the other. :shrug:

My fav Law and Order song is Shadow of the West, followed by Johnny Stew.

hayley 06-29-2005 02:47 PM

Round whatever- BWANA

etc. etc. etc.

shackin'up 06-29-2005 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliP
Don't despair. Every single song on "Go Insane" is quirky, redefining, breaking boundaries etc. Us fans (yes, I still consider myself a fan :p ) have no choice but to vote for some strange, ground breaking song when that Survivor starts. It's gonna be interesting.

nah. titlesong will win. the safest. and an ex-single. what really would rock my boat is if play in the rain or loving cup would win that. but in this community? chanceless.

sodascouts 06-29-2005 03:07 PM

Quote:

nah. titlesong will win. the safest. and an ex-single. what really would rock my boat is if play in the rain or loving cup would win that. but in this community? chanceless.

Play in the Rain? :: puke ::
Loving Cup? Rocks my world.

What is it with us? lol

shackin'up 06-29-2005 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts
Play in the Rain? :: puke ::
Loving Cup? Rocks my world.

What is it with us? lol

seems like a simple love-hate relationship. marry me?

sodascouts 06-29-2005 03:12 PM

Quote:

seems like a simple love-hate relationship. marry me?

lol! Then no one could stop us. But don't think that you're gonna hear "You're the boss" all the time! ;)

GardenStateGirlie 06-29-2005 03:31 PM

Round 8 - Bwana

That is all. :nod:

shackin'up 06-29-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

lol! Then no one could stop us. But don't think that you're gonna hear "You're the boss" all the time! ;)

Wouldn't want to. Don't say that you were saying that "all the time". You said it once and I did NOT pick it up and got flattered by it. Actually, I reacted the opposite of what you wanted to achieve. Hmmm, I'm getting angry again. You're pulling in MORE chiffonheads into the Lindseygame, and I do NOT think that is very chique. I mean it.

divorce?

sodascouts 06-29-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Wouldn't want to. Don't say that you were saying that "all the time". You said it once and I did NOT pick it up and got flattered by it. Actually, I reacted the opposite of what you wanted to achieve. Hmmm, I'm getting angry again. You're pulling in MORE chiffonheads into the Lindseygame, and I do NOT think that is very chique. I mean it.

divorce?

:: sobs uncontrollably ::

sodascouts 06-29-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadliestPoison
That's what I'm doing seeing all these Bwana votes. Especially from Marissa and Hayley.

For shame. For SHAME.

Oh well. It'll make the winner easier for me to decide.

Everyone's turning on me! This IS like the real Survivor.

sodascouts 06-29-2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

Wouldn't want to. Don't say that you were saying that "all the time". You said it once and I did NOT pick it up and got flattered by it. Actually, I reacted the opposite of what you wanted to achieve. Hmmm, I'm getting angry again.

divorce?

P.S. Your anger here is completely unwarranted as I was kidding. Hmmph. I think I need a man with a better sense of humor.

shackin'up 06-29-2005 04:14 PM

Quote:

P.S. Your anger here is completely unwarranted as I was kidding. Hmmph. I think I need a man with a better sense of humor.

Kidding is my middle name. But the chiffonthing was serious. try to catch fish in the pool of Lindsey-heads.

strandinthewind 06-29-2005 04:18 PM

Hello newsflash - closeted though she may be, Nancy is a Chiffonhead :eek: