The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What do you look like? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=20344)

SuzeQuze 06-27-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sara1998
She's huge!!! She's going to tower over me soon. She's only 6 and weighs 65 lbs. and is 4 ft. 2 in. :eek:

Oh my goodness! You do have your hands full. That is such a gorgeous photo, even with the devilish tongue. :lol:

The Tower 06-27-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
:eek:
you? in buns? You are so cute, I'm sorry I missed that. :distress: "Blue eyes and buns" I would call it....

Yeah, I was quite the hair queen for the better part of ten years. Chopped it off and will never go back.

Quote:

Ryan has already said....what you said he said/thinks. ;)
Well, ****- I missed that one. Oh well..... :laugh: :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by strandinthewind
My word - I ask him if he married Paula and all of a sudden I have a stify for Curtis :laugh:

You said, my dear- not me. :nod:

ontheEdgeof17 06-27-2005 09:48 PM

Tower,

I love when you recap in one, big post. I really do. :wavey:

SuzeQuze 06-27-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

aww. :xoxo: I don't know why, and I don't care, but that makes me feel really good. Thanks, Suze. *warm fuzzy* :o I recognized you right away, too, saw you before the people I already knew. :D Don't know why.... ;)

Aw gee wiz. :o I wish we could do Vegas all over again. "If I could turn back time." :lol:

sodascouts 06-27-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
As if you haven't seen me enough:

Here's me as of 6 pm.

Definitely the best photo I've seen of you. You give off a vibe of being natural and at ease there, as opposed to a more studied, affected pose. nice!

sara1998 06-27-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Oh my goodness! You do have your hands full. That is such a gorgeous photo, even with the devilish tongue. :lol:

Thank you!

I must say, I sit with beautiful people on here every night! We do have a beautiful crowd, don't we???

ontheEdgeof17 06-27-2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts
Definitely the best photo I've seen of you. You give off a vibe of being natural and at ease there, as opposed to a more studied, affected pose. nice!

Thanks so much. :xoxo:

The Tower 06-27-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

Tower,

I love when you recap in one, big post. I really do. :wavey:

Glad to be of service, honey. Anytime! :wavey:

amber 06-27-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
Glad you think so...

Though my "hawtness" seems to be gaining me unwanted attention. The 20 year old supervisor I work with told me yesterday that he had a crush on me. I hope he was kidding.

a) he's too pretty for my tastes
b) he's too young for my tastes
c) he's a republican
d) he's a homophobe
e) Did I mention he's a republican??? :lol:

maybe he thinks you're like him cause your asian?? I hope not. :(
ewwww. At least you have something, though. ;) I don't like pretty men either. You deserve better than all that smack! :laugh:
Eh...maybe you can make it work for you? :laugh: (I don't really know what to say)

SuzeQuze 06-27-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sara1998
Thank you!

I must say, I sit with beautiful people on here every night! We do have a beautiful crowd, don't we???

Yes! The first time I saw one of these threads I was like, "Oh these people are lying! They can't all be this gorgeous!" :lol:

amber 06-27-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Aw gee wiz. :o I wish we could do Vegas all over again. "If I could turn back time." :lol:

I know, just to hang out more with people I didn't get to hang out with! Also, to have more "touch Stevie" worthy seats! :laugh:

SuzeQuze 06-27-2005 09:55 PM

Quote:

Thanks so much. :xoxo:

You're adorable! Easy, breezy, beautiful, Curtis! ;) :xoxo:

Miss Vicky 06-27-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

maybe he thinks you're like him cause your asian?? I hope not. :(
ewwww. At least you have something, though. ;) I don't like pretty men either. You deserve better than all that smack! :laugh:
Eh...maybe you can make it work for you? :laugh: (I don't really know what to say)

My best friend thinks he's cute. Maybe I can refer him to her. She can have him. They can be two freaky Republicans together.

Oh... I forgot reason F:

He doesn't like Lindsey Buckingham.

Not a chance in hell for him.

estranged4life 06-27-2005 09:59 PM

Yep...

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
If anyone here doesn't look their age, it's yours truly. I will be 30 next May and I look 16 or something.

but it is great to look young when yer in yer 30's...People gimme BS thinking I'm not 35, But yet I am :nod:

macfanken 06-27-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Yes, it would be fun to do it again!