The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What are you eating right now? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=27881)

DavidMn 07-25-2006 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721
I went there several years ago, on a road trip with my grandparents, whom I'm lucky enough to have traveled with twice. It's a very cool place. We didn't get to go this time because there were too many other places we wanted to see, and we were pressed for time on the way home. I can't say I'm disappointed in my trip, though - there are so many amazing things to see.

Oh I know! Getting to see hollywood boulevard and THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL WAS SURREAL FOR ME.

diamondsnake 07-25-2006 08:40 PM

Chocolate Chip Cookies hot out of the oven, homemade of course.

carrie721 07-25-2006 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamondsnake
Chocolate Chip Cookies hot out of the oven, homemade of course.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds good. i like mine with v. few chips.

diamondsnake 07-25-2006 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds good. i like mine with v. few chips.

If you lived next door I'd invite you over for milk and cookies. Too bad we live 2000 miles away!

DavidMn 07-26-2006 06:20 PM

Just ate some macaroni salad with black olives.:nod:

skcin 07-27-2006 11:19 AM

Turkey sandwich. Very boring.

SuzeQuze 07-27-2006 11:22 AM

Free Chinese food from my company. :D

DrummerDeanna 07-27-2006 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Free Chinese food from my company. :D

WooHoo! You can't beat free Chinese Food..I'm jealous. In a bit I'll be eating leftover Digiorno Thin Crust Harvest Wheat pizza.

skcin 07-27-2006 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin
Turkey sandwich. Very boring.

YES! Leftover BBQ pulled pork on a nice roll with mac & cheese leftover from our work picnic yesterday! SCORE! Buh-bye, boring turkey sandwich.

DavidMn 07-27-2006 01:46 PM

I just tried these new chips Lay's put out. Salt and Pepper. Ehh, theyre ok I guess.

amber 08-03-2006 07:14 PM

I have finally achieved Sandwich, and the ecstasy is even greater than I thought it would be.
Oh, crab salad on fresh baked sourdough, Sandwich of my dreams, thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. Lays, as always a faithful and delicious - shall I say perfect? - sandwich side.
It was a long five days, but the pain has been worth it just for these few moments. And the moments again when I have the other half for Dinner.

Genova's Italian Delicatessen - I love you most of all. And thank you for allowing me to discover your lower-than-the-store brie prices. I bought a little block of heaven for three dollars.

My world is a brighter, more hope filled place than before.

DavidMn 08-03-2006 07:37 PM

A granny Smith apple.:cool:

amber 08-03-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
I have finally achieved Sandwich, and the ecstasy is even greater than I thought it would be.
Oh, crab salad on fresh baked sourdough, Sandwich of my dreams, thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. Lays, as always a faithful and delicious - shall I say perfect? - sandwich side.
It was a long five days, but the pain has been worth it just for these few moments. And the moments again when I have the other half for Dinner.

Genova's Italian Delicatessen - I love you most of all. And thank you for allowing me to discover your lower-than-the-store brie prices. I bought a little block of heaven for three dollars.

My world is a brighter, more hope filled place than before.

Just to make it ahead. This was an important sandwich. :cool:

irishgrl 08-03-2006 08:33 PM

did AMber just reply to herself?

irishgrl 08-03-2006 08:35 PM

I myself just quaffed (dontcha just LOVE that word?) a yummy BLOODY MARY that my awesome neighbor (and ????) just brought me. I want another and he left on some mysterious errand. I hope its to get more fixins. Ive never had a Bloody Mary before. I may have a new fave :cool: