The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Post A Picture of Yourself, Part 2: I'll Start Us Off~ (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=36878)

jaycee 11-05-2010 08:51 AM

Well, a few contributing factors, including peer pressure, the "It Gets Better" thread, and a sense of indifferent recklessness (surprisingly not alcohol-related), have lead me to post this as my first photo of myself for The Ledge:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8w9p3s&s=7

It was almost an hour before I took a photo in these clothes I was satisfied with! :rolleyes: Anyway, for the sake of explaining the inevitable bemusement that will accompany those that see this photo, I'm a heterosexual male with fetishes for latex gloves and (preferably satin) ballet flats, and I've recently taken to trying to grow long hair and make my face appear gender-ambiguous. :laugh: I say, if it feels good, do it!

holidayroad 11-05-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaycee (Post 919231)
Well, a few contributing factors, including peer pressure, the "It Gets Better" thread, and a sense of indifferent recklessness (surprisingly not alcohol-related), have lead me to post this as my first photo of myself for The Ledge:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8w9p3s&s=7

It was almost an hour before I took a photo in these clothes I was satisfied with! :rolleyes: Anyway, for the sake of explaining the inevitable bemusement that will accompany those that see this photo, I'm a heterosexual male with fetishes for latex gloves and (preferably satin) ballet flats, and I've recently taken to trying to grow long hair and make my face appear gender-ambiguous. :laugh: I say, if it feels good, do it!

It's great to see another picture of you, jaycee!! I'm glad you decided to post it here. I like that you're becoming more comfortable with yourself.:thumbsup:

daniellaaarisen 11-05-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 919273)
It's great to see another picture of you, jaycee!! I'm glad you decided to post it here. I like that you're becoming more comfortable with yourself.:thumbsup:

Agreed, and all power to you!

jaycee 11-05-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 919273)

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 919287)
Agreed, and all power to you!

Thank you both! :xoxo: That's really sweet... :)

amberlemegan 11-05-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 917806)
You and your pups are all gorgeous! Your eyes remind me of Liv Tyler's, btw.

I totally agree :)

Here I am :)
Buddy Walk with the bro.

Photobucket

Me on a good day :)
Don't mind the messy room in the backround, this was before I cleaned.

Photobucket

LittleCharmer 11-06-2010 02:58 AM

^^ I want your eyelashes! And your lamp!

TerraRhiannon 11-06-2010 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberlemegan (Post 919396)

Photobucket

You're really pretty! :) And that lamp is fabulous!!

amberlemegan 11-06-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon (Post 919456)
You're really pretty! :) And that lamp is fabulous!!

Thank you. You are very pretty yourself!!! :)
I love your dogs. I'm more of a cat person but i think greyhounds are really beautiful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleCharmer (Post 919432)
^^ I want your eyelashes! And your lamp!

I have no idea where the lamp is from. My mom bought it one day and was I thought you you would like it. I doesn't match anything in my room though, but that's ok :)

APerfectLie 11-08-2010 12:40 AM

Here is a current pic, even tho I look 12.

Photobucket

louielouie2000 11-08-2010 12:56 AM

^That's one of the best aspects of being a redhead... we seem to age better than most folks. We make make ugly kids, but we get the last damn laugh! :laugh:

vivfox 11-08-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APerfectLie (Post 919881)
Here is a current pic, even tho I look 12.

Great photo. Nothing wrong with looking young! You look different in all your photos. I wish I could pull that feat off. Stevie can do it too.

APerfectLie 11-08-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 919882)
^That's one of the best aspects of being a redhead... we seem to age better than most folks. We make make ugly kids, but we get the last damn laugh! :laugh:

Soo ****ing true!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 919917)
Great photo. Nothing wrong with looking young! You look different in all your photos. I wish I could pull that feat off. Stevie can do it too.

Thanks! I know some day I will appreciate looking young, but it gets so annoying hearing "You can't be 21!! You look 16!!!!!!!!!!!" every time I buy alcohol. C'est la vie. And it's weird, not only do I look different in all my photos, I look different all the time in real life! Atleast IMO

cristochango 11-08-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APerfectLie (Post 919937)
Soo ****ing true!!

Thanks! I know some day I will appreciate looking young, but it gets so annoying hearing "You can't be 21!! You look 16!!!!!!!!!!!" every time I buy alcohol. C'est la vie. And it's weird, not only do I look different in all my photos, I look different all the time in real life! Atleast IMO

Guess thats what happens when you have no soul... :D
jk jk :)

SuperFleetwood 11-08-2010 08:17 PM

I still remain a mystery!

vivfox 11-08-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFleetwood (Post 920009)
I still remain a mystery!

You haven't been around for very long.