The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What are you eating right now? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=27881)

DavidMn 02-09-2007 06:02 PM

Green Olives

goldustsongbird 02-09-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 643880)
Are you keeping it cold ok??

YES. I have decided to just keep my water bottles outside because it's -300004390.

But I'm still writing a song/book. :laugh:

danax6 02-09-2007 06:09 PM

Doritos Bits.

bikerchic 02-09-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin (Post 643741)
I pointed that out to you too. You just don't remember cuz we were drunk or hungover. :D

You did? I don't remember :laugh:

For supper I'm going to have a Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with Chicken with a bushel of broccoli mixed in. The rest of the fam is having chicken strips and fries :cool:

goldustsongbird 02-09-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikerchic (Post 643898)
You did? I don't remember :laugh:

For supper I'm going to have a Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with Chicken with a bushel of broccoli mixed in. The rest of the fam is having chicken strips and fries :cool:

So.good. But I think my fave lean cuisine is chicken & veg. I tried a solo gourmet pizza thing for lunch. 'Twas ****. :(

bikerchic 02-09-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldustsongbird (Post 643904)
So.good. But I think my fave lean cuisine is chicken & veg. I tried a solo gourmet pizza thing for lunch. 'Twas ****. :(

Yeah, the pizza's look alittle scary. I've never had one before but thanks for the warning. I looooovvvveeeeee pizza sooooooo much that it pretty much has to be gourmet or from a pizza parlor. The BEST frozen pizza I've ever had and buy all the time is McCain's International Thin Crust Texas BBQ Chicken.

DrummerDeanna 02-09-2007 08:46 PM

^^

I don't think the Lean Cuisine pizzas are that bad :shrug:

The Pepperoni and Veggie/Supreme ones are good - the "gourment" ones though...yeah - no good. The regular ones are good as far as that type of pizza goes, the crust is really good.

I ate them so much though that I completely burned out on them, so I've not been able to eat them for months now.

rbs3676 02-09-2007 08:48 PM

Just had dinner delivered from my fav Japanese place...

An order of gyoza along with some blackend and seared peppered tuna that I get with a peanut sauce. I also got the special yakimeshi rice. Delicious!!

rbs

goldustsongbird 02-10-2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikerchic (Post 643983)
Yeah, the pizza's look alittle scary. I've never had one before but thanks for the warning. I looooovvvveeeeee pizza sooooooo much that it pretty much has to be gourmet or from a pizza parlor. The BEST frozen pizza I've ever had and buy all the time is McCain's International Thin Crust Texas BBQ Chicken.

Yeah, that was the one I tried... McCain's Solo Gourmet. It wasn't that great. I haven't tried the LC pizza, but I do have on in the freezer. No good? :(

JazmenFlowers 02-10-2007 01:02 AM

dark chocolate wafers from Japan.

not on the diet I know, but it's about the size of a cracker so...

sparky 02-10-2007 01:05 AM

White Cheddar rice cakes, which are awesome.

Just ate a big assed salad too after a 4 mile walk so I feel justified.

goldustsongbird 02-10-2007 01:06 AM

^ I love rice cakes!

I just had some yogurt, but I'm still fuggin' hungry.

JazmenFlowers 02-10-2007 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 644157)
White Cheddar rice cakes, which are awesome.

white cheddar is my ex-boyfriend actually and I like to hit it on the side a bit here and there.
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldustsongbird (Post 644158)
^ I love rice cakes!

I just had some yogurt, but I'm still fuggin' hungry.

I love rice cakes too.

I just tried a couple of the all natural Doritos that just came out and they're actually really good. but I'm stil fuggin' hungry too! lol. I should probably just go to bed.

goldustsongbird 02-10-2007 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers (Post 644163)
I just tried a couple of the all natural Doritos that just came out and they're actually really good. but I'm stil fuggin' hungry too! lol. I should probably just go to bed.

That's what I did last night when I got hungry. Just said "**** it" and went to bed. Good dieting strategy. ;)

All natural doritos? I didn't even know such things existed!

JazmenFlowers 02-10-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldustsongbird (Post 644170)
That's what I did last night when I got hungry. Just said "**** it" and went to bed. Good dieting strategy. ;)

All natural doritos? I didn't even know such things existed!

I know. it works.

well I guess they're as "all natural" as possible. who knows. they probably still give you thunder thighs. but it makes me feel better. especially since Doritos and anything Reese's are my favorite things in the world. if only I could find a way to justify a huge Reese's cup...:rolleyes: