PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lindsey Lovers!

sulamith
07-30-2002, 07:25 AM
They just played the "Trouble" video on VH1 Classic a little after 8am, which I know isn't some earth-shattering thing, but then they played the video to "Holiday Road", which I think is alot more rare, so catch it tonight a little after 5pm when they play it again!

Just letting anyone who cares know about it!

Dar
07-30-2002, 09:20 AM
Yeah I saw it too. I don't believe I'd ever seen the Holiday Road video before .I kept waiting for them to play two of Stevie's afterward. Maybe later.

nodmod
07-30-2002, 02:12 PM
I managed to download the Trouble and Holiday Road videos from WinMX.

It was nice to finally see the Holiday Road video :)

Skylark
08-01-2002, 04:09 PM
:wavey: Hi nodmod....
Could you possibly be posting them on
your great site? I missed them both! :(
I do qualify as a Lindsey Lover! :) Sky:)

nodmod
08-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Skylark
:wavey: Hi nodmod....
Could you possibly be posting them on
your great site? I missed them both! :(
I do qualify as a Lindsey Lover! :) Sky:)

Fraid not, the file size is 30 - 40 meg for each video.
If you can find me on WinMX (fmfanuk502) I will happily share.

BTW - Saw the Go Insane video on WinMX as well, but couldn't download it, now can't find it :distress:

WhiteWingedOne
08-16-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by thewhitewingedd
I have never seen a Lindsey video on TV....Actually outside of tiny clips I have never seen any Lindsey vids anywhere...Ain't it SAD folks?...See ya...Adam:)

Exceedingly sad.

EnchantedStorms
08-16-2002, 07:43 PM
Well, I finally got VH1 Classics...yesterday! And guess what?! About thirty minutes after I turned it on, Trouble came on! I was sooo happy!:D I'd never seen it before, and I'm sitting there kinda paying attention...but the kids were running around, screaming, lol...but I looked up just in time to see Mick's face...and was like, WTH??? lol! Anyway...just thought I'd share. :D :D :D Loved the video, btw...even if it was "simple". Lindsey looked great! :nod:

~~Angela~~:wavey:

wondergirl9847
08-16-2002, 08:57 PM
I hate cable TV, I get NONE of the channels I WANT!! :mad: I am about to switch BACK to DirecTV so I can get stuff...including VH1 Classic!! WOOHOO!! Satellite is cheaper AND better!! :nod: That Trouble video is a TRIP, the looks he gives the camera...HAHA...I LOVE IT!! :thumbsup:

estranged4life
08-17-2002, 05:25 PM
seen one of his videos, But that was years ago and I cannot remember if it was for either "Go Insane" or "Holiday Road"...I want to say it was "Go Insane" because TBS's ol' video show "Night Tracks" used to show alot of the 'Mac videos along with the members solo videos...Brian

Skylark
08-18-2002, 05:38 PM
:wavey: Hi Christy!!!!
:blob2: LINDSEY RULES!!!!!:blob2:
He IS ADORABLE on "Trouble"!Sky:D