PDA

View Full Version : Song Survivor: "White Album" - Round Seven!

Nightbird_Brett
07-22-2002, 01:35 AM
Hi Ledgies,
Sorry I haven't updated the poll in a while. I went on vacation last week. With 7 votes, "I'm So Afraid" got voted off. Oh, to answer Hawkeye's questions, for "Tusk", I'll do like I did for this poll...which is put the first ten songs up the first week and keep adding a song a week in the one that gets voted off's place. Also, for the "Silver Springs" question...I'm going to do a poll for all the new songs from the "Chain Box Set" so I was thinking of waiting to put that version of "Silver Springs" then. Have fun with the poll everyone.
Brett

AliP
07-22-2002, 11:34 AM
I'm voting for Crystal. I've never cared for that song.

rhiannon1119
07-22-2002, 12:00 PM
I'm going to vote for Crystal too. I just like the version on the Practical Magic soundtrack a little better.

:) Michelle

Greta
07-22-2002, 12:50 PM
i voted for Crystal too......i'm listening to it right now,lol, and i like the B/N version better.......i don't care for the Practical Magic soundtrack version tho. and, as much as i like the song, i like all the others better,lol.

Grainuaile
07-22-2002, 02:45 PM
I voted for Say You Love Me. I really like the song, but I like the others more. :)

greatdarkwing
07-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Goodbye, "Crystal"....:wavey:

~Alex

wondergirl9847
07-22-2002, 05:53 PM
:mad: I'm hopping mad about ISA being voted off!!!! :) Not really, it's just a silly poll, but that IS my fave FM song, so I'm a tad bitter. LOL

I voted for SYLM...the Dance version is way better. :nod:

Cristian
07-22-2002, 11:14 PM
I disagree, though, with some of the reasons exposed... I think this is the best released version of the song. I'm only voting it off because of the fact that I like the other ones better. :)

Song of the moment - Outside The Rain

EnchantedStorms
07-23-2002, 12:17 AM
It was a toss up between Monday Morning and Rhiannon. Sorry, Rhiannon. (I prefer it live...even the Dance version is better than this one, IMO):)

And I can't believe so many ppl are voting off Crystal!!! ARGHHH!! lol....my favorites ALWAYS get voted off!:( :rolleyes: :laugh:

~~Angela~~:wavey: