PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Validity to the new tour rumours?

greatdarkwing
07-21-2002, 02:56 PM
I really don't want to get excited over something that won't happen...and I think there are alot of Ledgies who feel the same way. So, is there any real eveidence that this might happen?

Thanks.

~Alex:wavey:

BellaDonnaGypsy
07-22-2002, 07:45 AM
Well, I think it was Billboard magazine that started it all, so it depends how valid their information is... but I wouldn't expect *them* to go making stuff up or printing information based on nothing more than rumours.

Laura.

estranged4life
07-22-2002, 12:43 PM
valid, But I'll just take a "wait-and-see" approach myself...Brian

Vianna
07-22-2002, 04:38 PM
I'll believe it when Marty posts it=:-)Marty won't post anything until it's true and proven=:-)

You might want to look over on the Nicksfix to see if John Kinney knows anything..

I mean I want that tour like anything but I refuse to get my hopes up until I see something I consider official=:-)

Vianna

greatdarkwing
07-22-2002, 04:42 PM
I emailed John Kinney, hoping for a more detailed answer, but the only thing he said was "there's no official word yet."
That leaves me in the same place I started!!!:confused: That answer doesn't justify it or it deny it......

~Alex

greatdarkwing
07-22-2002, 04:57 PM
As a precuation, I bookmarked "Pollstar.com" to my favorites, so I can check if anything has been announced:D ...We can probably get the info. quickest from there.....

~Alex:wavey:

WelshWitchPMD
07-22-2002, 05:19 PM
As a precuation, I bookmarked "Pollstar.com" to my favorites, so I can check if anything has been announced ...We can probably get the info. quickest from there.....

Yes, I did the same thing :)

I also signed up for the email updates. This way I will hopefully get an email when the dates are announced. IF they tour. But of course I keep checking and checking. LOL

greatdarkwing
07-23-2002, 06:41 PM
With no one confirming or denying the rumours, it kinda leaves us ...well.....stuck (I guess thats the word, but I kinda hit a blank:)). I wish someone could just say yes or no already.....:distress: .

~A Tired Alex:wavey: