PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to bring this over to here.

Sorcerer386
07-18-2002, 06:11 PM
This might already be in one of the other posts...I didn't check, but for those who don't really visit the LB forum, I went over and found this posted by the always-informed Johnny Stew.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A brief quote from the current issue of Billboard, which seems to lend some credence to the tour rumours....

"A Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band tour later in the year is also looking increasingly likely, and a Fleetwood Mac fall outing could be coming together"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, possibly just a rumor, but that'd be great if they toured first.

golddustchic
07-18-2002, 06:18 PM
OMG!!!!!! I sooooo hope that is true. That would be awesome!!!! They probably wouldn't even make it anywhere around me, but I'd fly to get there if I had to!! Thanks for posting:)

greatdarkwing
07-18-2002, 06:39 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!!!PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!!!!!!

~A VERY HAPPY ALEX:laugh:

greatdarkwing
07-18-2002, 06:40 PM
ON A SIDE NOTE:

WITH MY F@#%!^* LUCK THEY WON'T COME TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!:distress:

~A VERY UPSET ALEX:laugh:

EnchantedStorms
07-19-2002, 02:08 AM
Don't feel too bad, Alex...they NEVER come to Kentucky, either.:mad: But, at least it's not that far of a drive for me to go to Cincinnati and Nashville and Indianapolis...lol! I plan on going to all three this time!:nod: I am sooo hoping this turns out to be true!!! YAAYYY!!!!:D

~~Angela~~:wavey:

Gypsy-Rhiannon
07-19-2002, 03:45 AM
Guys, guys.....at least they tour your country! I know it is big but they have snubbed us overseas for far too long now!! LOL! And despite Mick saying they will tour Europe this time I am harvesting an 'I will believe it when I see it' attitude ;)

Pip

walrus
07-19-2002, 06:16 AM
Wouldn't it be great if they actually do a WORLD TOUR. I hope they come to Australia.

Maybe how far they tour will depend on how well the album sells.

Nick.

Gypsy-Rhiannon
07-19-2002, 08:10 AM
Maybe how far they tour will depend on how well the album sells.

Let's hope they get some promotion then! TISL had zilch in the UK!!

Pip

Janet
07-20-2002, 01:28 PM
THOUGHT OF TOUR makes me feel sick with excitement. I can't swallow, can't breathe.

I want FM...all the time!!! I love them and we need a tour! This FALL??!??! Too soon LOL! But hell..why not! I know its not true...but if it was! WOW!..

estranged4life
07-21-2002, 12:38 PM
When I first heard that the tickets for the Oct.15th Sir Paul McCartney show (I bought 2 "Side Stage" tickets...hehehehe) at the new Ford Center were going on sale last Wednesday on TV, They mentioned it was the first of many big shows coming and I could've sworn that they could have possibly mentioned Fleetwood Mac (Kinda weird, Because the Rolling Stones are playing here on Jan.28,2003 and tickets have already been on sale for over a month)...I wished I would've been paying more attention to the news...Brian

PS-The TV station that had the report has, In the past, Learned of upcoming concerts before they are officially announced, But I think they may have been wrong on the possibility of a 'Mac show...