PDA

View Full Version : Funny story...

EnchantedStorms
07-14-2002, 07:39 AM
lol...So, I'm visiting out of state, at my uncle's house, with my mom, and my two aunts...and they all know how huge of a FM/Stevie fan I am. They're always making fun of me for it, although all of them like them, too. :rolleyes: :D :laugh: Anyway...we were playing Balderdash...and I got up to put some cd's in the changer, and my uncle goes, "Angela, don't play any Fleetwood Mac or Stevie Nicks...nobody wants to hear that crap." (He was picking on me, again, lol:laugh: ) I actually wasn't going to play any, just because I didn't want to hear them make fun of me...but after that little jab, I said, "Okay...fine. You've done it now." And I filled all five slots with Mac and Stevie cd's. Well, he had the remote, so he hits play, and when Bella Donna starts, he goes to the next, and Rumours starts. By then, he figures out what I've done, so he says, "Alright, I'll show ya..." and then proceeds to turn on the radio. Okay...here's the really funny part... DREAMS was playing, and it was right at the beginning of the song, just as if he'd skipped SHN and went to the next track on Rumours. He starts laughing his @$$ off, and says, "Okayyyy...I guess we're listening to Fleetwood Mac." :laugh: lmao:laugh: Talk about poetic justice. lol...that's what they get for making fun of me all the time!! It really couldn't have been any better!

Just love when stuff like that happens!:D

~~Angela~~:wavey:

RavenOfRhiannon
07-14-2002, 09:11 AM
That happens to my poor boyfriend. He gets tired of having to listen to Stevie all the time. We will be in his truck and he'll turn the cd changer off, and all of the sudded 'Stop Draggin' will be on the radio!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Randy

Greta
07-14-2002, 06:59 PM
lol!!!!!! that's so funny! don't ya just love when things like that happen??? :nod: :laugh:

EnchantedStorms
07-15-2002, 12:56 AM
lol....it really IS great! It seems to happen all the time, though. I mean, I can drive in my car for hours by myself, or go into a store by myself, and NEVER hear ANY FM or Stevie songs. But the moment I get into the car, etc. with my husband, or my brother, or anyone, really....I'll turn on the radio and ta-da...FM! LOL!:laugh:

~~Angela~~:wavey:

annaweasel27
07-15-2002, 01:34 AM
I wish that something like that could happen to me sometime...cause a lot of my friends like hate them all, ,basically cause it's like forced upon them. It'll be great..hehe
§Mal§

FiercestCalmSea
07-15-2002, 07:36 AM
That is a great story,lol...My brother kinda does the same thing...he is 17 and says he hates Stevie..but he says when he is at work the station that is on plays her all the time,and then some girl changes it and Britney comes on and she starts singing along,so my brother changes it back to the Stevie station...also...we we driving once and Stand Back came on all of a sudden..and he knew it from like the first note...i was lmao...he sang the whole freakin song...so i think despite what he says he is a closet Stevie fan.

rhiannon1119
07-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Angela.. that was a great story! I love it when things like that happen. It happens to me all the time with my brother. I'll have on some Stevie cd or FM cd and then when I turn it off to put the radio on.. I usually hear a Stevie or FM song come on immediately!

:)Michelle

BellaDonnaGypsy
07-16-2002, 06:22 AM
LMAO! Justice! :laugh: Oh, I wish that would happen to my brother.

Laura.

sisterofthemoon
07-16-2002, 10:37 AM
:laugh: That's so great!

greatdarkwing
07-21-2002, 01:17 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Great story Angela! Everytime that happens, my mom says, "You called it in as a request, didn't you?!?" She never believes that it is total coincidence..............

~Alex