PDA

View Full Version : Yea for me!

Grainuaile
06-28-2002, 12:25 PM
So, last night, I was on the Columbia House website (thank goodness my dad rejoined!) and I see a thing for clearance box sets. So I says to myself, "take a look!" and sure enough, Enchanted is half price!!! :blob1: Woohoo! Of course I ordered myself a copy.

And I also had to get The Dance again, because mine somehow got scratched, and Big Love is skippy. :shrug: :(

Greta
06-28-2002, 01:30 PM
that's so cool!! i love when i find things i want onsale! mal's Dance cd is skippy too.....we were listening to it the other day, and The Chain kept skipping! i think she needs a new one.....

tyshiria
06-28-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Greta
that's so cool!! i love when i find things i want onsale! mal's Dance cd is skippy too.....we were listening to it the other day, and The Chain kept skipping! i think she needs a new one.....

i hate when my mac, stevie or any of my cds skip. i was listening to planets in old cd player, and it was like, "and the-da-da-da-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d" :lol: it's funny to me now, but i was too upset then lol!

mimi:)

oh and get deal girl! i think it's time for me to check out columbia house again!

BellaDonnaGypsy
06-28-2002, 06:03 PM
Eeek... I need replacement copies of just about everything but Enchanted... I keep that safe because it costs too much to abuse in the way that I do my other CDs. :D Let's see... Rumours is scratched on You Make Loving Fun and Christine's voice skips backwards and forwards until you forward the track on a little... Mirage is scratched to the point that That's Alright cuts out halfway through ( :eek: )... oh, and my regular copy of The Dance is scratched on Don't Stop, which really upsets my mother, but there's no way in hell my advance copy is emerging from the house! LOL! I am useless... and I know I only have myself to blame, but it's hard when I take my CDs around with me everywhere... and I mean everywhere.

Laura.

Grainuaile
06-28-2002, 08:39 PM
Laura, I know what you mean! It's completely my fault they get scratched, because I don't take good care of them. I don't even keep them in their cases...just a giant stack on my stereo. I get too irritated to put them in their cases every time.

I'll keep good care of Enchanted, though. With taxes, it costs about $80 Canadian. I can't afford to let them get scratched!