PDA

View Full Version : Song Survivor: "White Album" - Round One!

Nightbird_Brett
06-02-2002, 02:13 AM
Hi Ledgies,
I started something on the Stevie Nicks board after the Album Survivor polls ended, and figured I would start it here too. Since we all had so much fun with the survivor polls, I figured we could do a song survivor from each album. We are having a blast with it on the Stevie board! So, here it is. I figured we'd start at the beginning with the White Album. So vote off your least favorite song from the White Album. The poll will end in a week. Oh, since I can only put ten choices, I'll add "I'm So Afraid" to the poll next week. Hope you all have fun with this.
Brett

Gypsy-Rhiannon
06-02-2002, 03:26 AM
I voted for Sugar Daddy...I just don't like that song. This album is one of my faves though so this will be very hard...

Pip

EnchantedStorms
06-02-2002, 03:48 PM
Pip, ITA with you. Sugar Daddy has to go...and this IS gonna be hard. The White Album totally ROCKS (except for that song, lol). Have NO idea what I'll vote off next...

~~Angela~~:wavey:

sodascouts
06-02-2002, 06:30 PM
I don't need you, Sugar Daddy! (A little pun, there lol)

Only song I don't like on the album - this should get interesting.

Interesting fact - almost EVERY SONG On this album sounds better live. I'm So Afraid, Rhiannon, Landslide, Blue Letter, World Turning (admittedly, Mick could get a little long-winded on that one), Over My Head - just something I noticed.

Laurrhi
06-04-2002, 02:10 AM
VERY true...

BTW Soda... did I buy something from you on eBay once? I swear, your name is SO familiar to me...

Laura

Cristian
06-04-2002, 10:01 AM
I think "Sugar Daddy" is Christine's worst song ever. And I'm a die-hard Christine fan, so it's hard for me to have a song of her voted off first. But it just has to be done. The album is filled with other songs that are 10,000 times better than this little throwaway. :nod: