PDA

View Full Version : New Here

ShangriLaTroubl
05-30-2002, 09:37 PM
Hello Everyone. My name is Chris, im 16 (Almost 17) and a huge Stevie and Fleetwood Mac fan! I have been since I was about 12. I have seen Stevie live twice (both times in Atlanta last summer) and she is incredible! I live in GA..I'm about to be a Senior in high school....I run the website The Blue Crystal Mirror (a Stevie site!)- www.angelfire.com/music/StevieNicks1

I look forward to posting here.

saradorna
05-30-2002, 09:46 PM
Welcome to The Ledge. My name is Isabel and I'm from Puerto Rico.

Have Fun! :wavey:

WelshWitchPMD
05-30-2002, 10:37 PM
Hi and Welcome Chris

My name is Pattie from Providence, RI. I am a quiet member but I do post every now and then. I have been a fan of Stevie and the Mac for over 25 years. This a great place to visit and post. Lots of nice people.

sara1998
05-30-2002, 10:55 PM
Welcome to the room, Chris. I'm Maria from small town Indiana. I'm 24, married, Daughtor appropriatly named Sara. I have been a Stevie fan since I was about 10. I've been posting here for a while... very fun crowd, when everyone can get along!! LOL!!

Maria

BellaDonnaGypsy
05-31-2002, 08:00 AM
Welcome to the Ledge, Chris! :wavey:

I'm Laura, I'm 17 years old and I live in England.

Laura.

ShangriLaTroubl
05-31-2002, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, I'm looking forward to posting.

Greta
05-31-2002, 08:46 AM
hey Chris! welcome to the ledge! i'm sure you'll love it here!:nod: :wavey:

sulamith
05-31-2002, 09:29 AM
Hey another Georgian!

See, we don't ALL listen to Travis Tritt and continually mourn Dale Earnhardt while talking constantly about NASCAR! LMAO!

Glad to have you, Chris!

I'm what's known as a thread killer around here.
Yep, I watch 'em crash and burn as my PM box fills up!

Just ignore me if I get too obnoxious and opinionated!

Anyways, I have been a fan of FM and all their appendages for 25 years, and I don't have any plans to change!

I'm harmless, really.

Hey, all you other obnoxious and opinionated people, PM me, let's have a gab fest!

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-31-2002, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the ledge!!!

Pip

estranged4life
05-31-2002, 04:35 PM
Chris, I'm obviously bored since I live in Oklahoma...lol...And I'm old...errr....32 yrs old and I run a website also,
http://www.angelfire.com/music3/rhiannon/Stevie_Nicks_Pictures.html

or ya can find it at www.estranged4life.com

Hope ya stay around and post...Brian