PDA

View Full Version : Come to a party Stevie

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-13-2002, 02:28 PM
I meant to post about this earlier but only just remembered. I thought this was so cute.

My Rhiannon is 6 tomorrow and a couple of weeks ago we were writing out party invitations. She looked up at me all serious and said ' Mummy, I know who I want to invite....Stevie Nicks!'

Bless....I told her that Stevie was a little too busy right now :)

Pip

rhiannon1119
05-13-2002, 02:33 PM
Aw.. that is so cute! Out of the mouths of babes.. don't we all wish we could invite Stevie to our birthday parties!

:) Michelle

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-13-2002, 02:40 PM
Yes...I wish it were that easy! Hubby just gave me his speech about brainwashing when I told him. LOL!

Pip

tyshiria
05-13-2002, 02:53 PM
just put it in her b-day greeting. that's so cute!!! rhiannon is so precious!!!

mimi:)

Rumours
05-13-2002, 07:19 PM
Awe, that's a cute idea.....I think Stevie would get a kick out of that if she read it!!!!!

Pip, you have a precious child there......also one that has very good taste!!!

Stephanie :wavey:

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-14-2002, 06:32 AM
Thanks guys. I am training both my kids well...hehehe. There is an advert on the TV here for a love songs cd and they always play a clip of Rooms On Fire and even Cory (he is 3) shouts...It's Stevie Nicks mummy!
And the other day I was out shopping and Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl came on and he shouts out....It's Sheryl Crow!

LOL

Pip

Greta
05-14-2002, 07:03 AM
aaawwww!!! that's so cute!!!!!! stevie would love that one,lol :nod: :laugh:

FiercestCalmSea
05-14-2002, 04:36 PM
Awww...that is so cute...Rhiannon sounds like a doll :) Tell her i hope she has a wonderful birthday :)