PDA

View Full Version : Crying in the Night cover...

wondergirl9847
05-08-2002, 09:18 PM
There is a cover of BuckinghamNicks' Crying in the Night by Firefall. You guys may wanna check it out, on AG or something! :nod:

chiliD
05-09-2002, 11:54 AM
And, a VERY good cover it is!

Laurrhi
05-10-2002, 02:19 AM
Sounds interesting... anyone have a link?

:wavey:

Laura

BellaDonnaGypsy
05-10-2002, 02:25 AM
Hmm... thanks, Christy! I'll download it and check it out once I get home tonight.

Laura.

wondergirl9847
05-11-2002, 11:28 AM
Laura, if you are on AIM, I can send it to ya, I am wondergirl9847 on there. Otherwise, I don't know how to email songs, and it may be too big, dunno. :(

Chilid, I agree, it IS a great cover!! I love their song, "You are the Woman"....."you are the woman that I always dreamed of, I knew it from the start, I saw your face and that's the last I've seen of my heart..." It's funny, up until not long ago, I thought Paul Simon sang that song! LOL Ooops.

chiliD
05-14-2002, 02:36 PM
Firefall was a great band...a supergroup, really...made up of guys who'd already been in nationally (and some cases INTERnationally) successful bands.

Rick Roberts (took Gram Parsons' place in the Flying Burrito Bros)
Michael Clarke (original drummer for both The Byrds & Burrito Bros)
Mark Andes (original bass player for Spirit & Jo-Jo Gunne...later became bass player for Heart)
Jock Bartley (took Tommy Bolin's place as lead guitarist for Zephyr when Bolin left to join Deep Purple...toured in ex-Byrd/Burrito Chris Hillman's backup band with Clarke & Roberts during Firefall's early formation stage)
Larry Burnett is the only one who had his first national success with Firefall.

Mari
05-14-2002, 03:09 PM
sounds like something I should get. I do love the Byrds & all their "graduates".