PDA

View Full Version : "c'mon, c'mon" Japanese import

sarabelladonna
05-07-2002, 02:09 PM
If you guys don't have this version, RUN-RUN-RUN and order it. The three additional tracks are incredible! 'Missing' and 'You're Not The One" are just the best. "You're Not The One" has signature Stevie lyrics.

It is worth having two copies of this album to get all three additional tracks!!!!!!!!

Brandy

ricohv
05-07-2002, 05:00 PM
where can we get it? it sounds great!

Karen Howells
05-07-2002, 06:42 PM
ricohv, You dont have to buy the cd to get those extra songs. I have missing, chances are (soak up the sun import single) and your not the one on my hard drive so anybody can get it from audio galaxy. My name on audio galaxy is kak125 and I am under the fmledgies group.

sarabelladonna
05-08-2002, 06:08 AM
Support the artists by paying for the music, not downloading it. Unless you are broke and destitute.

Karen Howells
05-08-2002, 09:01 AM
Im sorry, I didnt mean to imply that people shoudnt buy the import cd if they have the money but most people dont. I have supported Sheryl by buying all of her studio albums, import singles and concert tickets. I think that if I want to download a song every once in a while that it is ok.

Keith
05-08-2002, 11:03 AM
sarabelladonna wrote "Support the artists by paying for the music, not downloading it. Unless you are broke and destitute. "

I believe in supporing the artists - but come on..

Sheryl could have easily put all of these songs on one CD, especially "You're Not the One." However, knowing that many Stevie fans would pay $11.99 for a CD single with that one particular song - and knowing that Sheryl's own fans would have to pay even more money for the Japanese import that had 'extra songs'...

maybe the artists should consider the fans. I bought C'mon, C'mon, but refused to buy the single and the import. I think the $13.99 I spent should have included all of the music...

I don't think most of the fans have the income that Sheryl and Stevie do and they want to soak us for more..

What a racket!

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-08-2002, 11:11 AM
I agree with you on this Keith though I very much doubt it is down to Sheryl and Stevie....

Mind you...the cd single was nice and cheap over here ;)

Pip

iamstevienicks
05-15-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
Mind you...the cd single was nice and cheap over here ;)

Pip
:D Makes a change :D