PDA

View Full Version : Stevie 's donation to NOTS

highpriestess53
05-03-2002, 07:49 PM
It came to my attention that Stevie is only donating ONE of her stage boots for auction for the Night of a Thousand Stevie's does anyone else find this hysterical........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FiercestCalmSea
05-03-2002, 10:07 PM
That is odd...what the hell good is one boot? I suppose if you wanna just display it or something fine...but...i mean..shoes come in pairs...sheesh...

estranged4life
05-03-2002, 10:09 PM
she couldnt find the other because she probably did the "Stand Back" kick into someones rear and the boot became lodged....LOL...Just kiddin', Brian

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-04-2002, 02:55 AM
Where did it say only 1 boot???!!!

Pip

BellaDonnaGypsy
05-04-2002, 12:00 PM
LMAO! :laugh: One boot?! Where does it say that? Hehehe... what the heck is she gonna do with the other one?!

Laura.

highpriestess53
05-04-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by BellaDonnaGypsy
LMAO! :laugh: One boot?! Where does it say that? Hehehe... what the heck is she gonna do with the other one?!

Laura.

Here y'all go.....got this from the Nicksfix...

Night of 1000 Stevies Auction
Stevie is donating some autographed items to be auctioned off for charity at the annual Night of 1000 Stevies in New York on May 10th. The items include one of her stage boots , a tambourine and a limited print of Stevie's Rhiannon painting. The proceeds will go to East End Disabilities Association. The minimum bids are: $500 for the boot, $500 for the tambourine and $1000 for the print. If the items do not meet the minimum bids at the event, they may be auctioned off on eBay, so save up. For more info on the Night of 1000 Stevies, visit the MotherNYC website.

:laugh: :laugh:

BellaDonnaGypsy
05-04-2002, 03:25 PM
Already I'm having images of some poor person walking around with only one boot on... :laugh: Just think of how it looks when you run through the house with one shoe on searching for the other one, and exaggerate it twice as much... :D Scary, but cool.

Laura.

estranged4life
05-04-2002, 03:38 PM
a peg-legged "Pirate" will bid on it, That way it wouldnt be scary to see a person with one boot...But it would be odd to see a male pirate with a woman's boot on ...lol!!!!...Brian

highpriestess53
05-04-2002, 04:30 PM
a transvestite with an unusually large shlang will want it......LMAO!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

miriamswell
05-05-2002, 12:51 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dear, you are a positivie menace. Forgive me for this all, but perhaps she lent the other one to Paul McCartney's wife. And before anyone gets outraged, I think she is totally fabulous, gorgeous and tremendously caring. There are just some straight lines that can't be ignored......
~Mim, off to pinch babies and kick puppies :eek:

tyshiria
05-06-2002, 09:00 AM
i didn't know that she was only donating ONE of her boots. i thought that mean just one pair. well it doesn't really matter anyway because i don't have $500 for boots that i can't even wear lol!

mimi:)

Rumours
05-06-2002, 08:42 PM
Ok, um, I didn't get the Paul McCartney's wife thing........but he's a Beatle anyway, so enough with THAT topic!!!! Hehehehehehehe :nod: :p

One boot is VERY strange!!!! What the heck!!!???!!!

I know!! She's doing it on purpose!!!!

Stevie: "(snicker, snicker, snicker)...I wanna see what this person's gonna do with ONE BOOT!!!!!"

Or maybe she's saving the other one, so she'll have it to shove up the asses or in the mouths of the other "Divas" at the VH1 special!!!!! :D

Hmmm.......$500 for a boot.......$500 for her tambo......I could swing it!!!!!!!!! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!!!!!

Stephanie

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-07-2002, 02:30 AM
Check this out:

http://www.mothernyc.com/stevie/auction02.html

I don't think you are gonna want to wear this boot anyway! Man...I would love to have it!! And the Tamborine...and the print!! LOLOL

Pip

tyshiria
05-07-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Rumours
Ok, um, I didn't get the Paul McCartney's wife thing........but he's a Beatle anyway, so enough with THAT topic!!!! Hehehehehehehe :nod: :p

Stephanie

i believe paul's wife only has one leg. right?

DrummerDeanna
05-07-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by tyshiria

i believe paul's wife only has one leg. right?

Yep, that's right...Heather..only has one leg...

tyshiria
05-07-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by DrummerDeanna

Yep, that's right...Heather..only has one leg...

do you know how it happened?