PDA

View Full Version : Some random Stevie thoughts and questions...

JazmenFlowers
05-02-2002, 12:37 PM
I have some quick thoughts that I wanted you guys to comment on...

1) what really happened between Stevie and Lindsey that broke them apart...and who broke up with who

2) have you ever noticed that Stevie's front tooth is chipped in some pictures and not in others

3) have you ever thought that Stevie's nose looks different in her young pictures versus later ones

4) have you ever noticed that 99% of Stevie's pictures have her posed with her lips just slightly apart...her mouth is never really closed

5) have you ever noticed that Stevie's breast line is way high...really close to her neck

these things are just random observations and I was curious what you all thought!!!

J

estranged4life
05-02-2002, 12:44 PM
1) what really happened between Stevie and Lindsey that broke them apart...and who broke up with who

I wouldnt know about this one...

2) have you ever noticed that Stevie's front tooth is chipped in some pictures and not in others

I will have to check that out, I never payed attention to that before...

3) have you ever thought that Stevie's nose looks different in her young pictures versus later ones

Now this I have noticed, I have pictures where it appears that her nose does look much different now than in the past...Matter-of-fact, I have a few pictures where her cheek line looks different...

4) have you ever noticed that 99% of Stevie's pictures have her posed with her lips just slightly apart...her mouth is never really closed

I noticed that too...I'm guessing it's to get that real "Pouty" lips thing going...

5) have you ever noticed that Stevie's breast line is way high...really close to her neck

I never noticed that either...Brian

sulamith
05-02-2002, 01:00 PM
Well, Well, Well, now......
#1 - I could write book about this one. I mean volumes and volumes - ask any of my Yahoo group buddies! PM me and I'll give you my OP.
I can't say here in this open forum where just anyone can see and get all jacked out of shape like some folks are prone to do.

#2 - as far as her teeth being chipped, I have noticed an irregularity in the line. I think her two front teeth aren't perfectly straight, and this shows up in some photos.

#3 - yes, her nose is different. It is bigger. Part of that may be due to the cocaine use and the hole in her septum, but the other part is that all of our noses get bigger the older we get. Your ears and nose never stop growing. Really. It's a fact. Look it up.

#4 - yes, she likes that same pouty fish mouth in most of her posed photos.

#5 - Yes, I have noticed her breasts are up to her neck these days. They didn't used to be. That, my friend is also a result of the old middle age spread. She is thicker now, and when she wears that corset, she is trying to pull everything in, so she can have smaller waist. That leaves no where for the breasts to go but up. She was gusseted and trussed so tight during the Atlanta show I don't know how she could breathe. She looked very umcomfortable, and I kept finding myself thinking about how she probably couldn't wait for the show to be over so she could take it off and scratch.

estranged4life
05-02-2002, 04:10 PM
Sulamith said "She looked very umcomfortable, and I kept finding myself thinking about how she probably couldn't wait for the show to be over so she could take it off and scratch."...I would willingly do the scratching for her...If ya catch my drift...Hehehehehe!!!!...Brian

ricohv
05-02-2002, 05:27 PM

I think they have discussed this so much that honestly it doesn't interest me all that much..I'd rather find out who the REAL love of her life was that she won't divulge!

yes!! in many pic's (and videos) lower corner of one tooth seems chipped..how come she didn't have it fixed for so long?

yes! sometimes you can tell there is a lot of contour make-up (especially in Talk to Me video) to make it look thinner

always! very pouty and dramatic but I like the smiling when she's caught off gaurd pictures the best!

5) have you ever noticed that Stevie's breast line is way high...really close to her neck .
.yes...keeps getting higher...and her breasts still seem ample even after the breast reduction!

Wild Heart
05-02-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by sulamith

#3 - yes, her nose is different. It is bigger. Part of that may be due to the cocaine use and the hole in her septum, but the other part is that all of our noses get bigger the older we get. Your ears and nose never stop growing. Really. It's a fact. Look it up.

Well, well, leave to Sulamith to lure me out of lurker-dom and scare the hell out of me! :laugh: My nose can't get any bigger! It just can't! Is this really true or are you just messing with us?!

BellaDonnaGypsy
05-03-2002, 04:18 AM
Yeah, it's true. Your nose never stops growing.

Laura.

BellaDonnaGypsy
05-03-2002, 04:22 AM
~ Hmm... well, we know that Stevie broke up with Lindsey. But I'm not even going to try and explain why... who knows for sure anyway?

~ No... I never noticed that. Is there a particular pic where you can see this?

~ I was thinking that the other day... it's kinda odd. I have this pic from The Dance on my wall, and she has the really cute little upturned nose there... you know, where it sorta tilts up at the end. But then her nose seems dead straight down in the Trouble In Shangri-La pics. Would this have anything to do with her getting that hole in her nose repaired?

~ Hehe... yeah, ancient trick of the trade.

~ Now THIS is what corsets do to you... :D Sharon is totally right. They push it all upwards cos there is nowhere else for it to go.

Laura.

sulamith
05-03-2002, 09:59 AM
Well glad I lured you out, my fellow Georgian!!

Yes, unfortunatlely, it is true - your ears and nose grow all your life! Some more than others, so if you think yours is already too big, then maybe yours already has done most of it's growing.

Mine is bigger than it used to be, and I'm 38.

Well maybe the only thing to do is invest some money in Kleenex stock.

Sorcerer386
05-03-2002, 12:06 PM
Well, really the only thing I can add is what has been said about #3, which I don't think it has very much to do with her nose growing from age and cocaine as much as it does with her weight gain. I said in the Leno thread about how when Stevie gained weight, she didn't just put on weight. Her whole face seemed to spread apart. If you look at her on any Street Angel thing, especially when she did Blue Denim on Letterman, her head looks completely stretched out and widened. Even her eyes look farther apart than they always were. It's really, really strange, and I'm not making fun of her or anything...it's just what I have observed. Then, she lost weight, but it seems like her nose stayed stretched out. Really, I can't take credit for noticing that...my mother pointed that out to me. Her nose didn't seem bigger until after Timespace and Street Angel.

AliP
05-03-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Sorcerer386
Well, really the only thing I can add is what has been said about #3, which I don't think it has very much to do with her nose growing from age and cocaine as much as it does with her weight gain. I said in the Leno thread about how when Stevie gained weight, she didn't just put on weight. Her whole face seemed to spread apart. If you look at her on any Street Angel thing, especially when she did Blue Denim on Letterman, her head looks completely stretched out and widened. Even her eyes look farther apart than they always were.

I agree. Personally I always thought that Stevie's looks changed drastically after Tango in the Night. I really think it was the weight gain as well. It could also be attributed to the Klonopin addiction. But now that she has lost a lot of the weight I still think she looks different.

My dad is not much of a Stevie fan. He's a Christine fan. He always points out to me how he thinks Christine has aged so much better than Stevie. I personally don't agree. I think Stevie looks pretty good for her age considering what she's been through. But I always tell him that Christine didn't abuse drugs as hard as Stevie and also you can tell that Chris has had plastic surgery. I can't really tell if Stevie has had plastic surgery on her face. What do you all think?

sulamith
05-03-2002, 03:28 PM
I don't think Stevie has had any. Her cheeks are ajust a little saggy, but it is not bad. If she had surgery it wouldn't be saggy at all.
I think she is scared to do anything to her face because of her nose problem, but I did hear someone say that she had the hole repaired. I don't know for sure if she did, though.

I think her change in looks is due mostly to aging and what I called the middle age spread in my earlier post, ie wieght gain. Her hair is a very different different style, too. So I think all of that combines to make her look different.

Chris looks very different, but she doesn't really count because she had a face lift. Her brows are so much higher now than they used to be.

I tell you, though, the one that shocked the crap outta me in 97, was Lindsey. To me, he barely looked like the same guy from Little Lies, which was the last time I really remembered seeing him. I think he looks very different. He is still very good looking, don't get me wrong, but he seems to have a real different look about him, too.
Lately, I just want him to gain some weight. This I say as I sit here eating my reduced fat Wheat Thins. For real.

Sorcerer386
05-03-2002, 09:57 PM
See, for me the one who looks incredibly different, even throughout the years, is John McVie. Maybe not so much from up till Tusk, but he looked a little different during Mirage, then just seemed to look completely different (to me) during Tango, and now he looks again completely different now. I don't know why.

FiercestCalmSea
05-03-2002, 10:10 PM
The only thing Stevie has had done is her eyes...but even that was a long time ago...it is pretty obvious she hasn't had anything done recently...not that she looks bad at all...aging gracefully is the way to go,i think it shows that you are secure enough with yourself not to have everything lifted and tucked :P

sara1998
05-05-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by sulamith
Well, Well, Well, now......
#1 - I could write book about this one. I mean volumes and volumes - ask any of my Yahoo group buddies! PM me and I'll give you my OP.
I can't say here in this open forum where just anyone can see and get all jacked out of shape like some folks are prone to do.

#2 - as far as her teeth being chipped, I have noticed an irregularity in the line. I think her two front teeth aren't perfectly straight, and this shows up in some photos.

#4 - yes, she likes that same pouty fish mouth in most of her posed photos.

#5 - Yes, I have noticed her breasts are up to her neck these days. They didn't used to be. That, my friend is also a result of the old middle age spread. She is thicker now, and when she wears that corset, she is trying to pull everything in, so she can have smaller waist. That leaves no where for the breasts to go but up. She was gusseted and trussed so tight during the Atlanta show I don't know how she could breathe. She looked very umcomfortable, and I kept finding myself thinking about how she probably couldn't wait for the show to be over so she could take it off and scratch.

Your crackin' me up!!!