PDA

View Full Version : now do me!

tyshiria
04-30-2002, 12:57 PM
uhhhhhh, my poll that is...........

1. what r u doing BESIDES my poll?

2. do you think tlc will release there new album now that left eye is gone?

3. what colors are you wearing today?

4. what kind of shampoo does stevie use?

5. what do you think she is doing right now BESIDES my poll?

6. what's grosser than gross?

7. anyone one else here broke?

8. aren't mentos the best?

9. i'm so bored. can you tell?

10. what book are you reading write now?

11. what's the funniest pic of stevie you've ever seen? if you have it, please post it.

12. anyone else hungry? i can really go for some crab legs!

13. NOTS is less than 2 weeks away and i still don't have a full costume! i brought a little black corset from H&M. it was only $19 and it's really cute. what should i wear as a bottom?

14. ask me a question now.

thanks,

mimi:)

BellaDonnaGypsy
04-30-2002, 01:14 PM
~ Laughing at the title of your poll... "now do me"... :laugh:

~ I hope so. I love TLC.

~ Purple and black.

~ I don't know. Probably something expensive... Aveda, maybe?

~ LOL! Throwing boxes of Wheat Thins at RGW. ;)

~ Real gross?!

~ Yeah, but my money goes into my account tomorrow.

~ Yes! I love those things! They are so nice!

~ Uhhh... lalala...

~ The Shipping News.

11. what's the funniest pic of stevie you've ever seen? if you have it, please post it.
~ I'll go and find one in a minute. I need to be looking at the pics to remember.

~ I just ate... :)

13. NOTS is less than 2 weeks away and i still don't have a full costume! i brought a little black corset from H&M. it was only $19 and it's really cute. what should i wear as a bottom?
~ Ooh... I LOVE H&M! It's cool stuff, and it's all so cheap in there... hehe. And corsets rock! On the bottom... hmm... black Stevie-esque skirt?

~ Did you hear about the stuff they're auctioning off at NOTS?! I wish I was old enough to go... oh, and close enough to NYC, LOL!

Laura.

tommer
04-30-2002, 02:19 PM
now do me are you absolutly sure of what you are asking?
what r u doing BESIDES my poll? half watching ab fab in waiting for stevie at leno's later tonight.
do you think tlc will release there new album now that left eye is gone? course they would. it would probably sell more than their previous albums. BTW, have you seen her latest pic on the net today? gross.what colors are you wearing today? orange shirt, black pants and boots.what kind of shampoo does stevie use? last time we shared a bath she used plain pantene but i can't guarentee she still uses it these days.what do you think she is doing right now BESIDES my poll? who? stevie? why do you think SHE'S answering your poll? it's me. tommer.what's grosser than gross? last week i saw a decapetated cat head.anyone one else here broke? tommer is.aren't mentos the best? yes! and the colored ones are the best of the best. i like the way it sticks to the teeth so the taste stays on. i'm so bored. can you tell? and as if i would have answered this if i wasn't myself too.what book are you reading write now? it's funny you write it this way, coz sadly i'm more likely to write a book these days than to read one.what's the funniest pic of stevie you've ever seen? if you have it, please post it. once i posted a fake nude stevie pic here and almost got killed for doing so, so i won't send the even-funnier-one i got and settle for this one: look at the attached pic in the bottom of this post.- what is this there? a microphone or a bong???
[/QUOTE] anyone else hungry? i can really go for some crab legs! [/QUOTE] uh?? *munching a twix*what should i wear as a bottom? you don't want me to answer this one.ask me a question now. why do you answer those who answer your polls?

sulamith
04-30-2002, 03:07 PM
Well, i'm really in a hurry, but since i haven't answered on of these in a while, I'll do it for you, girl!

1. What am I doing?
Sitting here in my office at work, hoping no one will catch me doing this poll instead of returning phone calls.

2.Do I think TLC wil release their album now?
Yes, they will, because the record execs have been seeing dollar signs since it was first announced!

3. What colors am I wearing?
Brown and Black checked pants with a black V-neck sweater. Sounds ugly, but damn if I don't look good!

4. Shampoo?
Some shi-shi salon brand......

5.What is Stevie doing beside this pol?
Girl I hope she's doing ANYTHING but this poll!

6. What's grosser than gross?
Well since this question is the reason I'm answering this poll......I'll have to say......any woman who traps a man into a loveless marriage is pretty freaking gross...............

7. Am I broke?
No, not really.

8. Mentos?
No, not really. I'm more of a Starburst fruit chew girl myself.

9. bored/
Yes, I can tell!

10. What book am I reading?
The Gospel of Mary Magdeline
It is an exploration of the Gnostic texts, which are books the early Christain church decided to leave out of the Bible, and I have reading alot related to these lately. Fascinating.

11. The funniest Stevie pic I have seen is on Nancy's site, from the Rumours era, Stevie is on stage, looking at Lindsey, you see the back of Linds' head. Anyway, the sun is really in her eyes or something, and she is pointing at something out in the audience with her eyes all sqiunted and laughing, and she is trying to tell Lindsey about whatever it may be. She has on the velvet beret. It'll make you say "Damn!"

12. You should really wear a handkercheif hem skirt. It's Stevie's signature style, afterall. If you hadn't already bought the black corset, I would tell you to wear the white version from the Belladonna cover, since there will likely be tons of black being worn! Be sure and wear the shirred leg warmers over the boots!

Gypsy-Rhiannon
04-30-2002, 03:34 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do you think tlc will release there new album now that left eye is gone?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

course they would. it would probably sell more than their previous albums. BTW, have you seen her latest pic on the net today? gross.

I heard about it but I don't want to see it. It was the same when they were splashing pics of Princess Diana after her accident on the net. Some people are just sick.

Pip

LilyRose
04-30-2002, 03:56 PM

Watching my soaps and eating some burnt chicken that I fixed. I think I'm finally going to give up becoming Martha Stewart Jr.

I hope so...in tribute. I was so bummed when I found out. TLC was the first group that I really loved and the first concert that I went to. I've been listening to "CrazySexyCool" all week.

Blue and white.

The best

Well, what came to my mind first is a little dirty so....she's watching her soaps.

Burnt chicken

Always!

They are the best

Yeah

Jazz Styles: History and Analysis. It's for my Jazz, Rock, and Pop class.

Probably the one that's the pic o the week on the NicksFix. It cracks me up! :laugh:

I could go for some calamari...hell, anything besides burnt chicken! :nod:

A little black mini skirt...work it girl! ;)

Do you like burnt chicken??

BBALLGYPSY17
04-30-2002, 04:42 PM

JUST CHATTING...:D

I HOPE SO....AS A TRIBUTE TO HER,IT WOULD BE AWFUL IF THEY DECIDED NOT TO....:distress:

BLUE AND BLACK...MY FAVS :cool:

DON'T KNOW

OHHH EATING PERHAPS:shrug: ...*INNOCENT LOOK* ;)

TOE JAM :laugh:

BROKE AND PROUD HUN.......UGH....MUST GET JOB! :rolleyes:

YES..THE FRESHMAKER!

I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YA....

NOT A READER....I'M A T.V. O HOLIC :o

WISH I CAN POST IT...DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT CRAP....

YEAH I AM...I NEED SOME FOOOOOOOOOD!

HMMMMMMMMMM NO CLUE...

HONESTLY....WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU NAMED THIS POLL?!:laugh:

~alex~*

Greta
04-30-2002, 06:14 PM
***absolutely nothing......don't you feel special?! lol

***i hope so.......

***well, i WAS wearing my school gym shirt (yellow and black) and my purple pj pants with silver moons on them, til i had to leave the house....so now i'm wearing an orange shirt......i still have the pj pants on tho.....lol

***i wish i knew! maybe herbal essences......i wonder if she gets "the urge"? ;)

***washing her hair w/ herbal essences, surrounded by all those guys that are on the commercials....

***chicken skin........

***oh yeah!

***no, i don't think so.......i like altoids......

***of course not!

***i'm not reading any book right now.....unless you count Romeo and Juliet in English class

***well, i'm very inclined to say the nicksfix pic of the week,lol, but i'll find a better one!

***i'm sooooo full! but crabs legs are really good,lol

***get a stevie-ish skirt....you can't go wrong with a stevie skirt!

***do you like wheat thins?

blackwidower
04-30-2002, 06:31 PM
1. what r u doing BESIDES my poll? listing to the live album

2. do you think tlc will release there new album now that left eye is gone? I hope they will reslease the material that they have recoded w/her but they will probobly in corporate it in a freatest hita album or something like that

3. what colors are you wearing today? yellow ****y, white v-neck tshirt with, clue neck line kacki pants and work boots ya know that yellowy orangelike bronish

4. what kind of shampoo does stevie use? infusium 23 hey she probobly uses that blow drier alot and she cant have that fried hair look

5. what do you think she is doing right now BESIDES my poll? watching tapes of old soaps or haning in the bathroom writing more songs for "the vault"

6. what's grosser than gross? snot

7. anyone one else here broke? yep thanks god for my dad

8. aren't mentos the best? the mint ones all the others suck

9. i'm so bored. can you tell? hey join the club

10. what book are you reading write now? "Wicked: the life and times of the wicked witch of the west" by gregory maguire (great book!)

11. what's the funniest pic of stevie you've ever seen? if you have it, please post it. I saw one of her in an old lady white floral print fress making some dumb face (this was during her umm heavy..period

12. anyone else hungry? i can really go for some crab legs! yep but im gettin cicky dee's tonight

13. NOTS is less than 2 weeks away and i still don't have a full costume! i brought a little black corset from H&M. it was only $19 and it's really cute. what should i wear as a bottom? a long plack skirt with some hory of celtic embroydery on it

what possed you to make this boring poll?

estranged4life
04-30-2002, 07:11 PM

Listening to a Cd of a Fleetwood Mac concert from the Rumours tour 5-18-77 in Oklahoma City...Professionally recorded...

Wouldn't know...

White T-Shirt & blue denim shorts...

Pantene...

No telling...

Network Television...Hehehehehe!!!!!

Not me...Hehehehe!!!!

Don't know about those...I like M&M's...

Yep...

None...

I have a bogus one that I WOULD post, But I don't want to have people po'd at me...But I have way to many that are very funny...Let me look and I'll get back to ya...

Now that you say that...I am getting hungry...

No clue...

Dont ya wonder how all these professionally recorded bootlegs appear when ya least notice 'em?

FiercestCalmSea
04-30-2002, 07:23 PM

Thinking of all the laundry i have to do :P

I hope so..i still can't believe that she is gone..

Purple and black

Something for color treated hair..lol..not that i can say anythin cause so do i,haha..

If she is doing your poll,then she is probably damn proud of herself for learning how to use a computer..

bad sushi..which is what i just had :(

Hell yea..don't it suck???

Yes they are :)

LOL..that is ok we like polls...

Actually i just read Ceremony of the Innocent..it jumped out at me at the library..so i got it..and it s damn depressing that is for sure..and now i am starting the new Maya Angelou book..

Hmm...I will have to get back to you on that...

After the sushi..no

A cool skirt or something..i was wish i going..i can't get the time off of work though..

Do you like sushi?

DrummerDeanna
05-01-2002, 09:46 AM
***Um, sitting at work, thinking about The Graduate (broadway)

***They are going to, I just read on the A-P Wire yesterday that they're releasing it, and not replacing Left Eye, and like they're sticking with the title that she originally came up with or something...so yeah...

***Jeans, and a black shirt...I'm always wearing black when I do these polls..hmm...BUT oh! My shirt says, "Would you like me to seduce you?" I got it at The Graduate...I love it!

***Some fancy-shmancy brand.

***She is probably sleeping.

***Roaches...any kind of roach, and the obcenely huge pigeons on the streets of New York

***Ugh, I'm so broke.

***They so ARE! I love them!!!

***Sort of.

***THe Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell.

***Hmmm...there are several funny ones...I can't narrow it down...

***I just ate a donut

***Hmm...a flowing black skirt??

***What'r you having for lunch today?

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by BellaDonnaGypsy
~ Laughing at the title of your poll... "now do me"... :laugh:

i thought you'd like it

~ I hope so. I love TLC.

me too!

~ Purple and black.

i had on eggplant and black yesterday! that's cool!

i didn't know that aveda was expensive.

~ LOL! Throwing boxes of Wheat Thins at RGW. ;)

no i think she's throwing something much heavier at her. like a brick or pad lock! lol!

~ Real gross?!

yes real gross.

good cause you owe me $25 so give me my money!

nice!? lmao! oooooookay

~ Uhhh... lalala...

smartass!

~ The Shipping News.

what's that?

~ I'll go and find one in a minute. I need to be looking at the pics to remember.

ok find and post please

~ I just ate... :)

what did you eat?

~ Ooh... I LOVE H&M! It's cool stuff, and it's all so cheap in there... hehe. And corsets rock! On the bottom... hmm... black Stevie-esque skirt?

they actally had one, but it was really crinkely on my butt. i wish i could have got it too! that would have been awesome!!!

~ Did you hear about the stuff they're auctioning off at NOTS?! I wish I was old enough to go... oh, and close enough to NYC, LOL!

yes i thought i told you that. i doubt if i'll have any $$ for it though

Laura.

thanks boo,

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by sulamith
Well, i'm really in a hurry, but since i haven't answered on of these in a while, I'll do it for you, girl!

thanks. wow, i feel so special!

1. What am I doing?
Sitting here in my office at work, hoping no one will catch me doing this poll instead of returning phone calls.

lol! don't get into trouble behind me now!

2.Do I think TLC wil release their album now?
Yes, they will, because the record execs have been seeing dollar signs since it was first announced!

true! very true! hell, all they think about is money anyway!

3. What colors am I wearing?
Brown and Black checked pants with a black V-neck sweater. Sounds ugly, but damn if I don't look good!

does sound strange, but it looks good one yooooooooou!

4. Shampoo?
Some shi-shi salon brand......

i know that's right lol!

5.What is Stevie doing beside this pol?
Girl I hope she's doing ANYTHING but this poll!

oh forget you then! lmao!

6. What's grosser than gross?
Well since this question is the reason I'm answering this poll......I'll have to say......any woman who traps a man into a loveless marriage is pretty freaking gross...............

so so true! you rock ass for this answer!

7. Am I broke?
No, not really.

well let me borrow 2 gs

8. Mentos?
No, not really. I'm more of a Starburst fruit chew girl myself.

y do you have to be so damn different!?

9. bored/
Yes, I can tell!

haha very funny

10. What book am I reading?
The Gospel of Mary Magdeline
It is an exploration of the Gnostic texts, which are books the early Christain church decided to leave out of the Bible, and I have reading alot related to these lately. Fascinating.

hmmmmm sounds good :nod:

11. The funniest Stevie pic I have seen is on Nancy's site, from the Rumours era, Stevie is on stage, looking at Lindsey, you see the back of Linds' head. Anyway, the sun is really in her eyes or something, and she is pointing at something out in the audience with her eyes all sqiunted and laughing, and she is trying to tell Lindsey about whatever it may be. She has on the velvet beret. It'll make you say "Damn!"

oh i've got to see that!

12. You should really wear a handkercheif hem skirt. It's Stevie's signature style, afterall. If you hadn't already bought the black corset, I would tell you to wear the white version from the Belladonna cover, since there will likely be tons of black being worn! Be sure and wear the shirred leg warmers over the boots!

well i'm searching. it's on the 10th and my costume is not complete yet and i hate doing everything at the last minute

thanks,

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by LilyRose

Watching my soaps and eating some burnt chicken that I fixed. I think I'm finally going to give up becoming Martha Stewart Jr.

you're not the only one lol!

I hope so...in tribute. I was so bummed when I found out. TLC was the first group that I really loved and the first concert that I went to. I've been listening to "CrazySexyCool" all week.

i love that cd!!!! i'm gonna miss her :distress:

Blue and white.

haven't worn those two colors in a while. may have to tomorrow.

The best

but of course!

Well, what came to my mind first is a little dirty so....she's watching her soaps.

now i'm curious ;)

Burnt chicken

lol! no, i can think of worse things!

Always!

glad to see i'm not the only one.

They are the best

yes they are!

Yeah

good lol!

Jazz Styles: History and Analysis. It's for my Jazz, Rock, and Pop class.

cool! that sounds awesome!

Probably the one that's the pic o the week on the NicksFix. It cracks me up! :laugh:

yes that was good!

I could go for some calamari...hell, anything besides burnt chicken! :nod:

omg! ok now i'm starving! i haven't had good calamari and so long!!!!!

A little black mini skirt...work it girl! ;)

a mini huh?! you know i was thinking that! hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe!

Do you like burnt chicken??

well yes if it's off the grill! i love the way charcoal tastes and my grandma said it's good for your stomach

thanks,

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by BBALLGYPSY17

JUST CHATTING...:D

***cool!

I HOPE SO....AS A TRIBUTE TO HER,IT WOULD BE AWFUL IF THEY DECIDED NOT TO....:distress:

***me too!

BLUE AND BLACK...MY FAVS :cool:

***your fav together or both your fav colors?

DON'T KNOW

***me either i was just asking for a guess

OHHH EATING PERHAPS:shrug: ...*INNOCENT LOOK* ;)

***and what is she eating?

TOE JAM :laugh:

***that's nasty!

BROKE AND PROUD HUN.......UGH....MUST GET JOB! :rolleyes:

***i'm on the hunt too!

YES..THE FRESHMAKER!

***those commercials kill me!

I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YA....

***glad that i'm not alone in this!

NOT A READER....I'M A T.V. O HOLIC :o

***what are you watching?

WISH I CAN POST IT...DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT CRAP....

***well do you have any scanned?

YEAH I AM...I NEED SOME FOOOOOOOOOD!

***what do you want to eat?

HMMMMMMMMMM NO CLUE...

***thanks! you're a lot of help! lol!

HONESTLY....WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU NAMED THIS POLL?!:laugh:

***now you know as well as i do that i CAN NOT post that here!!! oh the horror! i mean, i'll make ppl so upset. some will start crying, others will be sooooooo offended, and the rest....i can here the whining now! :rolleyes:

~alex~*

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Greta
***absolutely nothing......don't you feel special?! lol

~~yes i do lol!

***i hope so.......

~~me too!

***well, i WAS wearing my school gym shirt (yellow and black) and my purple pj pants with silver moons on them, til i had to leave the house....so now i'm wearing an orange shirt......i still have the pj pants on tho.....lol

~~ooooooooooookay!

***i wish i knew! maybe herbal essences......i wonder if she gets "the urge"? ;)

~~and we know with who! lmao!

***washing her hair w/ herbal essences, surrounded by all those guys that are on the commercials....

~~plus one more guy who shall remain nameless *coughs....linds.....coughs*

***chicken skin........

~~cooked or raw?

***oh yeah!

~~good lol!

***no, i don't think so.......i like altoids......

~~i wonder y.......hmmmmmmmm........

***of course not!

~~lol!

***i'm not reading any book right now.....unless you count Romeo and Juliet in English class

~~oh i love shakespear!

***well, i'm very inclined to say the nicksfix pic of the week,lol, but i'll find a better one!

~~that was a good one :nod:

***i'm sooooo full! but crabs legs are really good,lol

~~that does sound good doesn't it!

***get a stevie-ish skirt....you can't go wrong with a stevie skirt!

~~can't find one that will fit over this big ass of mine lol!

***do you like wheat thins?

~~yes! they are really good, but i'm not eating 12 boxes!

thanks,

BellaDonnaGypsy
05-01-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by tyshiria
~ Laughing at the title of your poll... "now do me"...

i thought you'd like it

~ You know me too well... :D

i didn't know that aveda was expensive.

~ Well I think Aveda is expensive! For shampoo... but maybe it's more expensive over here. It's about $10-15 for a smallish bottle.

~ LOL! Throwing boxes of Wheat Thins at RGW.

no i think she's throwing something much heavier at her. like a brick or pad lock! lol!

~ A padlock?! LMAO! Why did she happen to have a padlock... :laugh: ;)

~ Real gross?!

yes real gross.

~ Uhhh... when people pop their zits and the gunk shoots out!

good cause you owe me $25 so give me my money!

~ You wish! :laugh:

nice!? lmao! oooooookay

~ LOL! OK, well they are THE best!

~ Uhhh... lalala...

smartass!

~ OK, you need to imagine there is a smiley with its tongue sticking out :::here::: Hehehe.

~ The Shipping News.

what's that?

~ You know that movie that was just out with Kevin Spacey in? Well, it's the original book. I really like the way the author writes... she's very direct.

ok find and post please

~ OK, I WILL look now. My brother was harrassing me last time I was trying to find it.

~ I just ate...

what did you eat?

~ Can't remember... it WAS yesterday!

yes i thought i told you that. i doubt if i'll have any $$ for it though

~ Yeah, you probably did tell me... duh. But you need to get a photo of the boots, LOL!

Ooh, BTW... I just had my first driving lesson! Eeek! But it was pretty cool. I didn't kill anyone, and I can start and stop the car, and drive it slowly. Yay!

Laura.

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by FiercestCalmSea

Thinking of all the laundry i have to do :P

~~i do laundry on saturday woohoo! i love laundry! (and i'm not being sarcastic either)

I hope so..i still can't believe that she is gone..

~~same here hun!

Purple and black

~~i had the same colors on yesterday!

Something for color treated hair..lol..not that i can say anythin cause so do i,haha..

~~ditto!

If she is doing your poll,then she is probably damn proud of herself for learning how to use a computer..

~~yes! we are all so proud!

bad sushi..which is what i just had :(

~~yuck!

Hell yea..don't it suck???

~~sucks like a $2.................u get the picture

Yes they are :)

~~:nod:

LOL..that is ok we like polls...

~~good then i'll keep making them!

Actually i just read Ceremony of the Innocent..it jumped out at me at the library..so i got it..and it s damn depressing that is for sure..and now i am starting the new Maya Angelou book..

~~i don't wanna read anything depressing!

Hmm...I will have to get back to you on that...

~~ok i'm waiting!

After the sushi..no

~~you don't like crabs!? wow!

A cool skirt or something..i was wish i going..i can't get the time off of work though..

~~take off! i wanna meet some ledgies!!!

Do you like sushi?

~~i can't remember ever having it. should i try?

thanks,

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by DrummerDeanna
***Um, sitting at work, thinking about The Graduate (broadway)

~~are you going to see it?

***They are going to, I just read on the A-P Wire yesterday that they're releasing it, and not replacing Left Eye, and like they're sticking with the title that she originally came up with or something...so yeah...

~~oh good! i can't wait to hear it!

***Jeans, and a black shirt...I'm always wearing black when I do these polls..hmm...BUT oh! My shirt says, "Would you like me to seduce you?" I got it at The Graduate...I love it!

~~what is it about?

***Some fancy-shmancy brand.

~~no doubt about that!

***She is probably sleeping.

~~you think? with who? ;)

***Roaches...any kind of roach, and the obcenely huge pigeons on the streets of New York

~~i hate birds!!! and pigeons are so rude!!!!!! :mad:

***Ugh, I'm so broke.

~~so am i girl, so am i!

***They so ARE! I love them!!!

~~what flavor?

***Sort of.

~~lol!

***THe Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell.

~~is it any good?

***Hmmm...there are several funny ones...I can't narrow it down...

~~i can understand that.

***I just ate a donut

~~ooooooh what kind?

***Hmm...a flowing black skirt??

~~yeah but from where!!!? i'm getting upset! i don't have a complete outfit yet!!!!!

***What'r you having for lunch today?

~~well today i really want a turkey on wheat w/ lettuce, lil mayo and lil mustard and a pickle and some chips!!! yum yum!!!

thanks,

BellaDonnaGypsy
05-01-2002, 11:06 AM
OK, this is the funny pic of Stevie... well, it's more disturbing than funny but never mind:

http://www.buckinghamnicks.net/slphotos/SnLLBBTM08.html

And you know you were asking for a picture of Stevie with a purse... well, I found it! Here you go:

http://www.buckinghamnicks.net/slphotos/SnLGrin.html

Laura.

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 11:09 AM

~ You know me too well... :D

i know lol!

~ Well I think Aveda is expensive! For shampoo... but maybe it's more expensive over here. It's about $10-15 for a smallish bottle.

really!? that's crazy! so what do you use?

~ A padlock?! LMAO! Why did she happen to have a padlock... :laugh: ;)

well she must have chewed her way out of the chains!

~ Uhhh... when people pop their zits and the gunk shoots out!

ok that's fn nasty i can't believe you posted that!

~ You wish! :laugh:

lol!

~ LOL! OK, well they are THE best!

:rolleyes:

~ OK, you need to imagine there is a smiley with its tongue sticking out :::here::: Hehehe.

lol!

~ You know that movie that was just out with Kevin Spacey in? Well, it's the original book. I really like the way the author writes... she's very direct.

what movie?

~ OK, I WILL look now. My brother was harrassing me last time I was trying to find it.

tell him to buzz the hell off! i need to see that!

~ Can't remember... it WAS yesterday!

do you smoke!? cause it was ONLY yesterday! you should remember

~ Yeah, you probably did tell me... duh. But you need to get a photo of the boots, LOL!

ok sure!

Ooh, BTW... I just had my first driving lesson! Eeek! But it was pretty cool. I didn't kill anyone, and I can start and stop the car, and drive it slowly. Yay!

OH NO! ROADKILL!

Laura.

thanks,

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 11:12 AM
OK, this is the funny pic of Stevie... well, it's more disturbing than funny but never mind:

http://www.buckinghamnicks.net/slphotos/SnLLBBTM08.html

And you know you were asking for a picture of Stevie with a purse... well, I found it! Here you go:

http://www.buckinghamnicks.net/slphotos/SnLGrin.html

Laura.

i don't see any purse! they look adorable though!

tyshiria
05-01-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by tommer
you don't want me to answer this one.

no i don't want you to answer this one or anyone! i thought i made that clear before!

mimi

tommer
05-01-2002, 03:09 PM
no i don't want you to answer this one or anyone! i thought i made that clear before!

does this mean you don't want me to do you anymore?

Grainuaile
05-01-2002, 08:22 PM
**Eating Cheerios, reading email, and thinking about doing my homework.

**I don't know.

**Dark blue socks, light blue pants, white shirt.

**I don't know, but I want some.

**Hopefully working on the new album!

**Ingrown toenails.

**ME!

**No. I prefer Altoids.

**Uh...no...:lol:

**Too Close to the Falls by Catherine Gildiner, Pilgrim by Timothy Findley, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.

**I don't really know...hmm...

**No, because I'm eating the Cheerios. But I could go for crab legs!

**I wanna go!!! It's likely not ever going to happen. I don't know about your bottom!

**I really can't think of anything. Sorry!

tyshiria
05-02-2002, 08:30 AM

does this mean you don't want me to do you anymore?

you have NOTHING to do me with!

tommer
05-02-2002, 09:02 AM

you have NOTHING to do me with!
you know what? i'm sorry, i thought it would have been a real favor on my behalf in a case such as yours, but if you hold no respect for my kind offer then it's okay, it would have been a favor and not an honor.
sorry for being so stupid. please forgive me.

tommer
05-02-2002, 09:11 AM
and another 'sorry' (yet a genuine one this time) for all those who's unfortunate enough to have to read this crap.
if you read this thread closely you'll easily find out that i've been verbally attacked here without an actual reason, so i'm sorry that i have to respond in such manner but i hold my right to retaliate.

tyshiria
05-02-2002, 10:06 AM
and another 'sorry' (yet a genuine one this time) for all those who's unfortunate enough to have to read this crap.
if you read this thread closely you'll easily find out that i've been verbally attacked here without an actual reason, so i'm sorry that i have to respond in such manner but i hold my right to retaliate.

grow up! you started with me! just shut the hell up and get off it! what a joke!!!!!!

mimi:mad:

tyshiria
05-02-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Grainuaile
**Eating Cheerios, reading email, and thinking about doing my homework.

~~don't think about it, do it lol!

**I don't know.

~~well someone here, i can't remember who, just said that they are. so i'm excited!

**Dark blue socks, light blue pants, white shirt.

~~oooookay

**I don't know, but I want some.

~~lol! so do i!

**Hopefully working on the new album!

~~isn't it finished already?

**Ingrown toenails.

~~oh that's just nasty :distress:

**ME!

~~lol!

**No. I prefer Altoids.

~~:nod:

**Uh...no...:lol:

~~riiiiiiight! lol!

**Too Close to the Falls by Catherine Gildiner, Pilgrim by Timothy Findley, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.

~~3 huh? for school or pleasure?

**I don't really know...hmm...

~~oh come on........you must know of one.

**No, because I'm eating the Cheerios. But I could go for crab legs!

~~so could i!

**I wanna go!!! It's likely not ever going to happen. I don't know about your bottom!

~~well make it happen. i know you can do it!

**I really can't think of anything. Sorry!

~~it's ok.

thanks,