PDA

View Full Version : Hey Seattle or NW Ledgies

ricohv
04-27-2002, 10:26 PM
I'd like to organize a Seattle/Northwest Stevie kind of get together. Not as serious as Wild Heart Affair or anything...just a chance for us all to get together..hang out and talk..show our Stevie collections or whatever. Anyone interested? or does anyone know of anything like this that goes on in Seattle? I am just tired of being the only Stevie freak I ever know...I know there's bunches of us online but it would be cool to meet and share stories, etc. My friends tolerate my Stevie fanaticism and even feign interest sometimes when my enthusiam over a rare Stevie Ebay purchase or something demands it! Also, any Seattle Ledgies going to Wild Heart Affair? I am and would like to meet and maybe hang out

(ok...I re-read my post and realize what a dork I sound like *especially for still using the word "dork"* but aren't we all at least a little dorky if we are here? *smiles*)

RoxyRockstar
04-30-2002, 11:25 AM
I am a seattle ledgie...just noticed the post when i was passing through. I emailed ya so drop me a line or something

Arizona Ranger
04-30-2002, 11:27 AM
I'd also like to see The NY-PA-DE-NJ Ledgies get together and have a little shindig, preferably at Marty's Ranch or at the Jersey Shore during the Summer !!!