PDA

View Full Version : Sheryl Crow on Rosie today

Julie2920
04-15-2002, 01:44 PM
did anyone else see sheryl crow on the rosie o'donnell show today. she sang "soak up the sun". when rosie interviewed her, she had some great things to say about stevie, as usual. i'd just like to know who does sheryl's wardrobe........yech!!!!!!

Lisa1769
04-15-2002, 03:06 PM
yup!!:nod:

I seen it. When she was talking about her gifts vs. Stevies' gifts I was thinking she was gonna talk about the gift Pip & Louise gave her. I was like oh man they're die when they hear this!:laugh:

Gypsy-Rhiannon
04-15-2002, 03:09 PM
Whats this???? Gifts??!! LOL

Did you hear that Sheryl replied to Louise's letter on a radio web chat thing saying that she totally remembered us giving our gift to Stevie???

Pip

Lisa1769
04-15-2002, 03:16 PM
:wavey: Hi Pip:wavey:
How have ya been?

Sheryl said her fans give her hats and shirts and Stevie fans give her the most beautiful things like Tiffany Lamps & stuff.:laugh:

highpriestess53
04-15-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Lisa1769
:wavey: Hi Pip:wavey:
How have ya been?

Sheryl said her fans give her hats and shirts and Stevie fans give her the most beautiful things like Tiffany Lamps & stuff.:laugh:

I remember the LAMP!!! It was put on the stage during the Edge Of Seventeen....by a lesbian couple.....at the Mansfield MA show Stevie laughed and thanked them for the lamp.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

greatdarkwing
04-15-2002, 07:12 PM
Can any1 post a transcription of the show? Much appreciated!;)

~Alex