PDA

View Full Version : poll cause i'm sick

tyshiria
04-15-2002, 11:29 AM
and i mean that. i'm like actually really sick here at work, but i can't leave yet cause clients are in the office and they're doing some really important stuff and i just can't leave and put the phones to someone else. that wouldn't be fair. so:

1. how do you feel today?

2. when was the last time you were sick?

3. and how long did you stay sick?

4. i'm having chicken noodle soup from mama's pizza (their food is really good). what r u gonna have?

5. omg! yesterday night, around 9, i had the worst craving for a hot fudge sundae w/ tons of whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, and a cherry from dairy queen!! i didn't get it cause of my diet though and i told my mom "i won't be able to sleep well tonight cause that's how bad my craving is" and sure 'nuff, i tossed and turned all damn night. has anything like this ever happened to you?

6. do any of you miss the chit chat board as much as i do? i mean, i would usually post a poll like this on there.

7. have you noticed that this poll has absolutely nothing to do with stevie?

8. and now i have to add her in, or i'll feel guilty about putting it here. have you ever read or heard HER say anything about being sick?

9. y do ppl in offices insist on keeping them so cold? i'm dying over here.

10. is this the worst poll you've ever seen?

mimi:(

Gypsy-Rhiannon
04-15-2002, 11:37 AM
Get well soon Mimi. I'm sick too :( I have a perforated eardrum and an ear infection. It is absolute agony :(

Pip

tyshiria
04-15-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
Get well soon Mimi. I'm sick too :( I have a perforated eardrum and an ear infection. It is absolute agony :(

Pip

now i really feel bad. here i am complaining about vomitting and my stomach ache and you have something much more serious! :distress: i hope you feel better honey.

Gypsy-Rhiannon
04-15-2002, 11:49 AM
Hey...vomiting scares me to death. I am a real baby when I get anything like that. Poor you :(

Pip

tyshiria
04-15-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
Hey...vomiting scares me to death. I am a real baby when I get anything like that. Poor you :(

Pip

y in the hell does vomitting hurt so much? i don't know how belimics (sp?) do it?

BellaDonnaGypsy
04-15-2002, 12:22 PM
Awww... both of you get better soon! :distress: :(

And Mimi... here's your poll!

~ Not too bad... I have a headache (which developed around the time the words 'DELAYED BY 20 MINS' appeared on the board at the train station). :mad:

~ A couple of weeks ago or so. I had bronchitis.

~ About a week and a half... maybe even two weeks. That was a real bitch, so I have so much sympathy for you right now!

4. i'm having chicken noodle soup from mama's pizza (their food is really good). what r u gonna have?
~ I don't know yet. Mmm... soup sounds real good right now. I just had some cheese though, cos I felt like eating cheese, LOL!

5. omg! yesterday night, around 9, i had the worst craving for a hot fudge sundae w/ tons of whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, and a cherry from dairy queen!! i didn't get it cause of my diet though and i told my mom "i won't be able to sleep well tonight cause that's how bad my craving is" and sure 'nuff, i tossed and turned all damn night. has anything like this ever happened to you?
~ Damn... I want a sundae now. :D Yeah, that's happened to me. I got this really bad craving for... oh, cheese... is there a pattern emerging here?! :laugh: But I was charging all over the town where I go to school looking for this damn cheese, but they didn't have smoked cheese anywhere! I was going crazy! And I had to wait like the whole day until I got to the store in my town to get some! :rolleyes: I'm insane.

6. do any of you miss the chit chat board as much as i do? i mean, i would usually post a poll like this on there.
~ I do miss the chit chat board, actually... :( Yes, it is a Fleetwood Mac board but so many of us know each other in things outside of Fleetwood Mac that we like to talk about.

~ Noooo... you could have fooled me! ;)

8. and now i have to add her in, or i'll feel guilty about putting it here. have you ever read or heard HER say anything about being sick?
~ Stevie's always sick! :laugh: So am I, actually... I need to start taking those damn vitamins properly again... I took them today; so far so good.

~ I don't know. Our classrooms are always freezing.

~ No, but I feel so sorry for you because you're sick! :( So you're making me feel bad for you, LOL!

Laura.

tyshiria
04-15-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by BellaDonnaGypsy

--------i better get well. i hate being sick

~ Not too bad... I have a headache (which developed around the time the words 'DELAYED BY 20 MINS' appeared on the board at the train station).

---------oh i just hate it when things are delayed, late, taking their time!

----------i've never had that before, but i don't think i want it

~ About a week and a half... maybe even two weeks. That was a real bitch, so I have so much sympathy for you right now!

---------oh that had to be bad. i hate being sick. and what kills me is, i'm not even one of those ppl that lose weight when they're sick!

~ I don't know yet. Mmm... soup sounds real good right now. I just had some cheese though, cos I felt like eating cheese, LOL!

---------i'm just getting into cheese myself. i used to never eat it by itself, but now it tastes so good.

~ Damn... I want a sundae now. :D Yeah, that's happened to me. I got this really bad craving for... oh, cheese... is there a pattern emerging here?! :laugh: But I was charging all over the town where I go to school looking for this damn cheese, but they didn't have smoked cheese anywhere! I was going crazy! And I had to wait like the whole day until I got to the store in my town to get some! :rolleyes: I'm insane.

---------so you have a thing for cheese. ooooookay

~ I do miss the chit chat board, actually... :( Yes, it is a Fleetwood Mac board but so many of us know each other in things outside of Fleetwood Mac that we like to talk about.

----------i know. i can't wait for them to put it back up, that's if they want to

----------lol!

~ Stevie's always sick! :laugh: So am I, actually... I need to start taking those damn vitamins properly again... I took them today; so far so good.

----------really? like flu or with her throat and nose?

----------oh i hate that soooooo much!

~ No, but I feel so sorry for you because you're sick! :( So you're making me feel bad for you, LOL!

----------i'm sorry that i made you feel bad. i just hate feeling this way.

Laura.

mimi

tyshiria
04-15-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by BellaDonnaGypsy

--------i better get well. i hate being sick

~ Not too bad... I have a headache (which developed around the time the words 'DELAYED BY 20 MINS' appeared on the board at the train station).

---------oh i just hate it when things are delayed, late, taking their time!

----------i've never had that before, but i don't think i want it

---------oh that had to be bad. i hate being sick. and what kills me is, i'm not even one of those ppl that lose weight when they're sick!

---------i'm just getting into cheese myself. i used to never eat it by itself, but now it tastes so good.

---------so you have a thing for cheese. ooooookay

----------i know. i can't wait for them to put it back up, that's if they want to

----------lol!

----------really? like flu or with her throat and nose?

----------oh i hate that soooooo much!

----------i'm sorry that i made you feel bad. i just hate feeling this way.

Laura.

mimi

DrummerDeanna
04-15-2002, 01:12 PM
**I'm not so good either...but nothing serious, just some allergies, and I was a little sick this morning...but I just ate, so now I'm good :)

***Like really sick...uh...last semester around the end of November, it was awful, I wanted someone to put me out of my misery....

***really sick..for a week, then after that I just felt all out of it and weird, so it was a good two weeks before I was all the way well again

***I just had a green chille bagel with plain cream cheese, and a Dr. Pepper...:)

***Yes...I hate that! You're so good though, not eating it...I had a "Killer Brownie" from a local coffee shop the other night, the craving was so bad....so there went my diet :(

***Yes...I do miss it

***Oh...hahaha...no I didn't even notice...

***After her being sick during the TISL tour, didn't she talk about that?

***That's true...office buildings are always freezing...but we have the opposite problem here at my work...it's hotter-n-hell in here!

***No, I've seen worse :)

tyshiria
04-15-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by DrummerDeanna
**I'm not so good either...but nothing serious, just some allergies, and I was a little sick this morning...but I just ate, so now I'm good :)

-----------you too! i'm sorry to hear that hun

***Like really sick...uh...last semester around the end of November, it was awful, I wanted someone to put me out of my misery....

----------omg! i know the feeling

***really sick..for a week, then after that I just felt all out of it and weird, so it was a good two weeks before I was all the way well again

----------that was quite a while

***I just had a green chille bagel with plain cream cheese, and a Dr. Pepper...:)

-----------u had a what?

***Yes...I hate that! You're so good though, not eating it...I had a "Killer Brownie" from a local coffee shop the other night, the craving was so bad....so there went my diet :(

------------i really wanna hurt you now! j/k

***Yes...I do miss it

----------yeah it's bad being w/o it

***Oh...hahaha...no I didn't even notice...

-----------are you serious?! lol!

***After her being sick during the TISL tour, didn't she talk about that?

----------well yes you're right. now that i think about it, her journal entries. :nod:

***That's true...office buildings are always freezing...but we have the opposite problem here at my work...it's hotter-n-hell in here!

----------oh hell no! that must suck

***No, I've seen worse :)

---------really? that's pretty bad then lol!

mimi:)

Street_Dreamer
04-15-2002, 02:13 PM
Pretty good.

I was sick about two weeks ago, missed three days of school

Missed three days was sick for about a week and a half

For lunch? Nothing probably

No

No not really, too much crap was going on there

Yes lol

No

Because they consider themselves to be 'hot!'

Nah

Hope you feel better soon Mimi! :)
Matt

estranged4life
04-17-2002, 09:11 PM

Mediocre...Kinda tired actually...

This past weekend...Felt I had a touch of bronchitis...

Just the weekend...I ALWAYS get sick on Fridays...That sucks...

Nothing...Just ate awhile ago...

Nope...

Yes...I miss "Chit Chat"...

I noticed...LOL...

Just when she was on tour...I feel she got sick again after the Dallas show because it was 100ยบ and humid as hell...Then she had the show in New Mexico where it rained...I wasnt surprised when she became ill afterwards...

Because they arent paying for the electric bill...If they had ya see those offices not as cold as they usually are...

Nope...Seen worse from ppl here on MSN-Tv...Brian