PDA

View Full Version : Show Thread From...

Dex
12-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Hello lovely Ledgefolk.

Is there a way for me to adjust my personal forum settings so that they default to showing threads from "beginning" rather than "two weeks ago"? Obviously not a huge deal, but I find only seeing topics from within the last two weeks a tad limiting, and changing it every time I visit any of the forums is kind of a pain.

louielouie2000
12-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Yes.

1) Click the "User CP" tab at the top left side of your screen
2) Under "Settings & Options" on the left hand column, click "Edit Options"
3) Navigate down to the "Thread Display Options" section

From there you can edit how many posts you see per page, whether you want to view signatures or not, and how far back you want to automatically view threads. I just max that part out so I can easily go back & dig up old threads since I do a lot of merging as a moderator.

Dex
12-30-2013, 01:38 PM
Yes.

1) Click the "User CP" tab at the top left side of your screen
2) Under "Settings & Options" on the left hand column, click "Edit Options"
3) Navigate down to the "Thread Display Options" section

From there you can edit how many posts you see per page, whether you want to view signatures or not, and how far back you want to automatically view threads. I just max that part out so I can easily go back & dig up old threads since I do a lot of merging as a moderator.

Well that's rather embarassing. I should've easily been able to figure all that out myself. I'm not quite sure where the mental block came in. Sorry!

Oh well. Thanks as ever Louie. Mah options are all adjusted and snazzy now.

louielouie2000
12-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Well that's rather embarassing. I should've easily been able to figure all that out myself. I'm not quite sure where the mental block came in. Sorry!

No worries. I've been a member for 13 years, and you should see the epic battle that ensues every time I try to remember how to successfully install a new signature picture. It makes me feel really smart. :rolleyes: The layout & functionality of the controls around here aren't the most intuitive or user friendly, needless to say.

Dex
01-01-2014, 10:19 AM
No worries. I've been a member for 13 years, and you should see the epic battle that ensues every time I try to remember how to successfully install a new signature picture. It makes me feel really smart. :rolleyes:

Oh oh oh! I know how to do that one! :wavey:

Ask me next time. Make me feel special. :blob1: