PDA

View Full Version : Trouble posting

Ashley
05-08-2012, 05:32 AM
I'm making this post for my friend, who is a member of the Ledge. Her user name is Kara, and she is not able to post on here. Every time she tries, she gets an error message stating that she does not have the authority to post. Does anyone know why this is? She has tried to contact a board moderator, but her internet is not allowing her to successfully connect to the contact link. Any help or information that anyone can give regarding this matter would be great. Thanks so much.

holidayroad
05-08-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm making this post for my friend, who is a member of the Ledge. Her user name is Kara, and she is not able to post on here. Every time she tries, she gets an error message stating that she does not have the authority to post. Does anyone know why this is? She has tried to contact a board moderator, but her internet is not allowing her to successfully connect to the contact link. Any help or information that anyone can give regarding this matter would be great. Thanks so much.

Does she have a new account? I remember when I first signed up for the board that I got that message and had to wait a few days before I could post.

kara
05-10-2012, 12:25 AM
I was finally able to contact the Ledge staf. Thanks.