PDA

View Full Version : Fleetwood Mac Record Store Day Release

ButterCookie
03-24-2012, 05:17 AM
Record Store Day came into being in 2007 when over 700 independent stores in the USA came together to celebrate their unique culture. The UK followed suit and 2012 will see the fourth celebration of the UK's unique independent sector. This is the one day that all of the independently owned record stores come together with artists to celebrate the art of music. Special vinyl and CD releases and various promotional products are made exclusively for the day and hundreds of artists across the globe make special appearances and performances.

Fleetwood Mac
SIDE 1: Monday Morning, Warm Ways, Blue Letter
SIDE 2: Rhiannon, Over My Head, Crystal SIDE THREE: Say You Love Me, Landslide, World Turning
SIDE FOUR: Sugar Daddy, I'm So Afraid 2LP
Qty: 800
Label: Warner Bros

Fleetwood Mac
SIDE 1: Monday Morning, Warm Ways, Blue Letter, Rhiannon, Over My Head, Crystal SIDE TWO: Say You Love Me, Landslide, World Turning, Sugar Daddy, I'm So Afraid 1LP
Qty: 600
Label: Warner Bros

http://www.recordstoreday.co.uk

http://www.banquetrecords.com/rds11fmac;jsessionid=8F37FF2895EE36A16DCE0BD628FFC1D4

Phoenixgypsy
03-25-2012, 08:44 AM
NOW Stevie should tour with FM again! They are releasing something new! That song...."Landslide"....sounds like it would be a great single! They should release it to radio!

(I love FM...but c'mon, the same songs over and over? How about at least a cd of b-sides or remaster Mirage or dvd of music videos or.....)

Keith
03-25-2012, 09:47 AM
only 800. I guess I should walk down to Crooked Beat today to have the record store dude hold me a copy.. great way to start the day before watching college basketball and drinking beer in the rain.. the blossoms are gone so why not..

but, back to Fleetwood Mac, my favorite fm album, on vinyl 180 gram.. i'm doing the 'uh ums' from the ending of "Everywhere.."

I love the Fleetwood Mac white album, it's my favorite and got me into this band... thanks for the good news.. I think I'll put on my "beats" and listen to my "rumours' vinyl 180 record.. good stuff..

and seeing Stevie in D.C with the Ramrod.. ok, I can hang..

Macfanforever
03-27-2012, 02:34 PM
NOW Stevie should tour with FM again! They are releasing something new! That song...."Landslide"....sounds like it would be a great single! They should release it to radio!

(I love FM...but c'mon, the same songs over and over? How about at least a cd of b-sides or remaster Mirage or dvd of music videos or.....)

I agree about the non release stuff like Tusk video and other music videos including Stevie's HBO show.It's time to open the FM vaults of demos and other stuff that is not been out.I still would of hear a country tribute to Rumours to get released.I guess it's on the back burner for now.