PDA

View Full Version : things Stevie should do this summer.

goldustsongbird
03-31-2010, 06:59 PM
You know how when you were a kid, you'd make to-do lists for summer? Like a bucket list, but not as extensive? Here are some suggestions for Stevie's list. I know she's busy with Dave Stewart, but a girl's gotta have some fun, too. Add your own!

~ record Telephone with Lindsey. Hello, hello, Lindsey you called, I can't hear a thang

~ wear the 'boks more, to piss people off.

~ get a super dykey hair cut.

~ visit the Ledge, have everyone not believe it's her and get banned.

~ before being banned, post pictures of herself playing Twister with Sharon and Lori (provided Sharon doesn't snap in half trying to do right foot red, left hand yellow.)

~ get more botox.

~ get a myspace and upload all of her old tour diaries for us to read.

Dowie100
03-31-2010, 07:18 PM
-Re-release her solo albums from the 80's Remastered with Bonus Tracks
-Write songs for the next Fleetwood Mac album
-Record and release the New Orleans song as a single
-Play a concert in Scotland :)

CADreaming
03-31-2010, 07:34 PM
You know how when you were a kid, you'd make to-do lists for summer? Like a bucket list, but not as extensive? Here are some suggestions for Stevie's list. I know she's busy with Dave Stewart, but a girl's gotta have some fun, too. Add your own!

~ record Telephone with Lindsey. Hello, hello, Lindsey you called, I can't hear a thang

~ before being banned, post pictures of herself playing Twister with Sharon and Lori (provided Sharon doesn't snap in half trying to do right foot red, left hand yellow.)

~ get more botox.

:lol::lol::thumbsup: Love them all!

StreetAngel95
03-31-2010, 07:40 PM

yep, i'd pay big bucks for this!:lol::thumbsup:

she'd do a mash-up, and add TALK TO ME...lol

CADreaming
03-31-2010, 07:50 PM
-Lose her ipod in the pool again; have Karen call Lindsey to send a new one over with the demos included for a new Mac album...

-Spend time in Hawaii, tell everyone she's in "France" with friends or "Mexico" with her girl pals working on the Rhiannon movie and a book of illustrations...

-Work on the Rhiannon movie and a book of illustrations...

-Surprise Lindsey and Kristen by taking pictures at Will and Leelee's birthday parties, make a scrapbook for them that has a picture of their standard poodle biting Lindsey's boot on the cover....

-Buy an entire new wardrobe of clothes - none of which are black...

-Visit Christine, work on new music with her and call Mick and John to come over ... and then ... only because the record company decides it's "time".... call Lindsey and ask him to come over too... *sigh*... intervention again....

-Go somewhere without Karen ...

-Show up at the Tom Petty concert in Atlanta... (hint, hint...)

-Make the BN release happen with extras, extras, and more extras...

Meowi
03-31-2010, 07:53 PM
~ before being banned, post pictures of herself playing Twister with Sharon and Lori (provided Sharon doesn't snap in half trying to do right foot red, left hand yellow.

Yes, Sharon is a fragile little thing!

StreetAngel95
03-31-2010, 07:53 PM
good gravy - wishful thinking, much? LOL

APerfectLie
03-31-2010, 08:04 PM

~ get more botox.

I died laughing when I read this! Bad thing is that I was on the phone and they were like WTF??

louielouie2000
03-31-2010, 08:12 PM

~ get more botox.

*SPEW!* :laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

And here I'd avoided reading this thread because I thought it was gonna be another lame-o rehash of if Stevie should tour, blah blah blah... pleasantly surprised! I laughed so loudly I even woke up my dog... and that's hard to do my friend! :lol:

I vote for dykey haircute while wearing the 'boks... that'd be FIERCE! :thumbsup:

Nathan
03-31-2010, 08:37 PM

~ get more botox.

Damn funny. I like the ones I bolded the most.

Ghost_Tracker
03-31-2010, 08:52 PM
I have a list of exactly ten things I hope Stevie will do this summer...

1.) Tour.

2.) Take a nice long vacation in France, while renting a Fabulous chatteau which is surrounded by wineries and fancy grape farms and the Young French Aristocracy (read: Hot Young Rich Guys. ;) ) While there, she should sit down at a piano and uhmm . . . write.)

3.) I think she should travel around the country, and sing a lot of her songs on-stage in front of screaming, adoring fans.

4.) Tour with Fleetwood Mac.

5.) Go on a solo tour.

6, 7 & 8) Write, write, write.

9.) I think she should travel around the world, and sing a lot of her songs on-stage in front of screaming, adoring fans.

10.) OH - also, I think she should tour.

;) :nod:

petep9000
03-31-2010, 09:08 PM
1. Put together a super sized, glossy, coffee-table type book full of photos of her poems and songs, drawings, letters, crafts and photos with full text accompaniment.

2. Do some PSA for dog shelters or cardiac charities. Or leukemia.

3. Pop in on talk shows, 'just because'. Like maybe a cooking show like Paula Dean, where Stevie just has to assist and be funny. She'd be great, and Paula has guests on a lot that cant cook.

4. Go to more openings, premieres, fashions shows, etc.

5. Get some coke and brandy, and get on the road and do RAL II.

6. Get rid of Karen and Glenn. Hire Jessica full-time.

7. Do a QVC line of jewelry.

vivfox
03-31-2010, 09:12 PM
-Spend time in Hawaii, tell everyone she's in "France" with friends or "Mexico" with her girl pals working on the Rhiannon movie and a book of illustrations...

-Go somewhere without Karen ...

Both of these are funny but the second one is REALLY FUNNY!!!

CADreaming
03-31-2010, 09:35 PM
Both of these are funny but the second one is REALLY FUNNY!!!

:wavey: :thumbsup:

CADreaming
03-31-2010, 09:39 PM

Glenn - check.

APerfectLie
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
1. Put together a super sized, glossy, coffee-table type book full of photos of her poems and songs, drawings, letters, crafts and photos with full text accompaniment.

2. Do some PSA for dog shelters or cardiac charities. Or leukemia.

3. Pop in on talk shows, 'just because'. Like maybe a cooking show like Paula Dean, where Stevie just has to assist and be funny. She'd be great, and Paula has guests on a lot that cant cook.

4. Go to more openings, premieres, fashions shows, etc.

5. Get some coke and brandy, and get on the road and do RAL II.

7. Do a QVC line of jewelry.

They could make hamburger helper!

Meowi
03-31-2010, 10:17 PM
They could make hamburger helper!

Or my favorite -
Stevie's Fleetwood Mac Fiesta Dip!

Hmm... Stevie on the Ledge?
Stevie: It's me guys!
Us: Yep, here we go again :laugh:

daniellaaarisen
04-01-2010, 01:25 AM
.....become my best friend and/or adopted grandmother?

Meowi
04-01-2010, 03:58 AM
.....become my best friend and/or adopted grandmother?

She's Mine!

ButterCookie
04-01-2010, 09:22 AM
~ Haul Christine out for a night on the town, the both of them get hammered and convince Chris to re-join

~ Write her damn book!

AnthonyMI
04-01-2010, 09:48 AM
- go to Hollywood and get all her fluids changed, some body work, bondoed, botoxed, rejuviderm'ed, dye jobed, shag hairdo0ed, liposucked, hip, knee and ankle transplanted, boob job and lifted, vagino-rejuvinationed, nose hole plugged with a bone and skin graft from a cadaver'ed and record White Wing Dove Tour II for DVD!!! (oh come on, we all want that deep inside, and besides that is all what Cher has been doing for like 20 years!)

ButterCookie
04-01-2010, 09:57 AM
- go to Hollywood and get all her fluids changed, some body work, bondoed, botoxed, rejuviderm'ed, dye jobed, shag hairdo0ed, liposucked, hip, knee and ankle transplanted, boob job and lifted, vagino-rejuvinationed, nose hole plugged with a bone and skin graft from a cadaver'ed and record White Wing Dove Tour II for DVD!!! (oh come on, we all want that deep inside, and besides that is all what Cher has been doing for like 20 years!)

And then she could look like this! :shocked:
http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn414/ilvoelv/Madonna_DListed.jpg

*shudders*

DefDumbandBlond
04-01-2010, 10:08 AM
GAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek::eek:

AnthonyMI
04-01-2010, 10:21 AM
And then she could look like this! :shocked:

*shudders*

Somewhere, 10 million gay men just spontaneously orgasmed.

AnthonyMI
04-01-2010, 10:25 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fC8FQ6wxWdI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fC8FQ6wxWdI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

THIS is what Stevie should do. ;-)

Sleepless-Child
04-01-2010, 01:48 PM

~ get more botox.

This is hysterical, I can stop laughing !

louielouie2000
04-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Somewhere, 10 million gay men just spontaneously orgasmed.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't know what's creepier... Madonna arms or Stevie hands! :eek: :lol: :wavey:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AGPrjH5BwHY/S7Ptn15A9aI/AAAAAAAAHkU/yrVx0ysZqHk/s1600/Stevie+Nicks+December+2009+Perth+Australia.jpg

We could go real super trashy and wish for Stevie to hang out with the Kardashians or something. Could be entertaining... I'd LOOOOVE to see how those skanks would make over Stevie! :laugh:

carrie721
04-01-2010, 02:48 PM
team up with christine and the wilson sisters and do a golden girls remake.

ButterCookie
04-01-2010, 03:53 PM

Marry Me? :wavey:

goldustsongbird
04-01-2010, 03:57 PM
yep, i'd pay big bucks for this!

she'd do a mash-up, and add TALK TO ME...lol

Or an ode to Lohan!
Hello, hello, Lindsay you called I can't hear a thang
I hate your cover of Edge of Seventeen, teen
Wh-what did you say, oh you want to portray me?
Sorry, it'll happen over my dead body

-Buy an entire new wardrobe of clothes - none of which are black...

As long as none of them are sea foam green. :distress:

I died laughing when I read this! Bad thing is that I was on the phone and they were like WTF??

Whoops! Did you explain?

And here I'd avoided reading this thread because I thought it was gonna be another lame-o rehash of if Stevie should tour, blah blah blah... pleasantly surprised! I laughed so loudly I even woke up my dog... and that's hard to do my friend! :lol:

Of course not, what kind of Stevie fan do you think I am? :laugh:

Or my favorite -
Stevie's Fleetwood Mac Fiesta Dip!

Hmm... Stevie on the Ledge?
Stevie: It's me guys!
Us: Yep, here we go again :laugh:

She was so proud of that damn dip. :lol: Stevie Nicks, kitchen queen.

We could go real super trashy and wish for Stevie to hang out with the Kardashians or something. Could be entertaining... I'd LOOOOVE to see how those skanks would make over Stevie! :laugh:

They'd get into a fight over who has the biggest ass.

Now you're talkin'! Who gets to play Stan? :laugh:

louielouie2000
04-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Now you're talkin'! Who gets to play Stan? :laugh:

That's easy... Mick. He's super tall, bald, always has money problems, is always trying to return to past glories, etc. :laugh:

Ghost_Tracker
04-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Stevie Nicks hangs her head in shame as she heads out for her first day at her new job as a Police Officer, embarrassed that the only part of the uniform she remembered that morning was the cap. But undeterred, she goes off on her first assignment -
Arresting Brett Michaels and telling him, "You have the right to remain silent -
but it's not strictly necessary..." Brett, of course, was quite arrested. . . . . :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AGPrjH5BwHY/S7Ptn15A9aI/AAAAAAAAHkU/yrVx0ysZqHk/s1600/Stevie+Nicks+December+2009+Perth+Australia.jpg

goldustsongbird
04-01-2010, 04:13 PM
That's easy... Mick. He's super tall, bald, always has money problems, is always trying to return to past glories, etc. :laugh:

Ba-zing! :lol:

carrie721
04-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Marry Me? :wavey:

i'm in! that means i can move to england and have health insurance, right? :laugh:

the real question is would stevie be blanche or rose?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0jbx3qRdtw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0jbx3qRdtw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

after all, she is both a slut and a moron.

and if stevie is blanche, who's mel bushman?

ButterCookie
04-02-2010, 02:03 AM
i'm in! that means i can move to england and have health insurance, right? :laugh:

Sure thang :p

goldustsongbird
04-02-2010, 04:55 PM

the real question is would stevie be blanche or rose?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0jbx3qRdtw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0jbx3qRdtw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

after all, she is both a slut and a moron.

and if stevie is blanche, who's mel bushman?

Sorry, it must be decaf.

I'll play Sophia. :thumbsup:

Another thing I've like Stevie to do: In addition to getting her hair cut, I'd like her to streak it orange and green the way she used to.

~ she should go skydiving and use the Sara shawl as a parachute
~model with Jessica
~dress like Superman onstage
~ have sex with every man who looks at her sidewa.... oh.

WhiteDove1979
04-02-2010, 10:09 PM
SELL AWESOME STUFF ON QVC.... clothes.. jewelry- CD sets...maybe even throw in a live performance.. and then beat the crap out of Joan Rivers!!!:]

diane_k
04-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Obviously Mick should play Stan. Tall, yutz, ridiculous hair, POTHEAD license plate...it's not even a choice.

The first thing Stevie should do is quit dressing like a fly girl. What's up with that hat? Oy vey...

She should also send Karen and Margi up the river for crimes against humanity, and get someone to tell her no once in awhile. As in no Dreams, no power plate, and no more goddamn ring dings.

She should finish one of the following: The autobiography, the Rhiannon thing, or a complete album.

Get someone involved with her merchandise who doesn't resemble a hairier ET.

carrie721
04-03-2010, 12:31 AM
^ i agree, but you haven't brought any closer to figuring out the blanche vs. rose debate.

diane_k
04-03-2010, 12:47 AM
^ i agree, but you haven't brought any closer to figuring out the blanche vs. rose debate.

as far as I'm concerned, your initials spell BED.

carrie721
04-03-2010, 12:53 AM
as far as I'm concerned, your initials spell BED.

sassy. :cool:

diane_k
04-03-2010, 01:47 AM
sassy. :cool:

that's how i roll. sassy, chubby, and chock full o' jew guilt

goldustsongbird
04-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Look, I know I proposed to Zombie in the other thread, but Diane, you and I should probably get married. Like... Now.