View Full Version : Guy caught wankin' it in public in Canada

mylittledemon
05-19-2009, 09:15 PM
BUSTED!

http://jalopnik.com/5242358/remember-to-close-your-sunroof-when-masturbating

BTFLCHLD
05-19-2009, 09:51 PM
I am not :shocked:
I've seen more guys do this than I care to recall.

One example, while driving, I noticed the driver in front of me dragging along about 3 feet of wiring from underneath his vehicle. So, at the light, in an effort to be kind, I thought I would alert the mindless motorist. I walked up to the driverside and what do I see? A man with pants unzipped, wanker on high alert and centerfold magazines strewn across the passenger seat. :eek: :rolleyes:

Anyone else?

GarboSpeaks!
05-19-2009, 10:57 PM
NO, actually never had the "dis" pleasure. Well, not in plain sight.

Had a "good" friend. Known him for some time. He called me up one day. Sounded spacey. His wife was out, and my hub wasn't in room at moment. He asked me several RANDOM questions. Weird, weird & weird.
Next thing I know he says "know what I'm doing?"
WOW! Really?
To say I was livid is an understatement.

Yuck! I mean, damn, if you are going to call me and wank off, I atleast want a polite hourly rate!
SO kidding.

Was a very discouraging, sad moment. Loosing a friend, and just having someone do something so yucky to you.

Stew_Matthews
05-20-2009, 01:12 PM
......I'm more appalled that someone would want to own a Dodge Nitro.........rather than anything else!

sara1998
05-20-2009, 01:27 PM
......I'm more appalled that someone would want to own a Dodge Nitro.........rather than anything else!

LMAO... Agreed. :lol:

SuzeQuze
05-20-2009, 02:36 PM
When I was a teen I was walking in a friend's neighborhood and a man drove by and lifted his butt up so I could see what he was doing. Gross. Another time a guy was driving very slowly near me, I was an adult, then I heard "excuse me" and not thinking it was someone from that car I turned and saw the dude standing in the street pantsless. Yuck.

Villavic
05-20-2009, 05:19 PM
most of you mentioned people driving (so inside a car?), but I saw, when I was a teen (early 80s) a man doing it, in the middle of the street, in front of my house. I recall it was before 10pm aprox, so not so late but nobody was walking at that moment. that was very weird. That street was not that lonely. I always thought the guy had a mental problem.

BTFLCHLD
05-20-2009, 05:33 PM
oh...and then there was the time :rolleyes:

In my early teens, I was waiting outside a mall for it to open, sitting on a bench and reading some random newspaper. I look beyond the paper and notice someone parked in the parking lot, approx 100 feet away...no big. A few moments later, the person it standing outside the vehicle...okkkkay. At my last glance, the guy has his pants down and is wanking like a madman in my direction. :shocked: I've never gotten up and ran so fast so hard. :laugh: