PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek (No Spoilers)

mylittledemon
05-10-2009, 12:23 AM
I have never been a fan, BUT, it was a good movie.

The wife and I were bored today, which is odd because the weather was perfect. So where did we choose to be? Indoors..watching a sci fi nerdfest.

Very entertaining and enjoyable to watch. At no point was I bored. The special effects and sound were fab. There's even a surprise cameo.

tuigirl
05-11-2009, 04:04 AM
yep, heard it was good ( a good write up in the paper anyway) couldn't be any worse than what we saw last weekend!! (17 again)
Bored??? Been round to Days Bay yet? nice drive. glad to hear the weather was perfect ( you mean NO wind :D) :] Have a good week

mylittledemon
05-11-2009, 04:10 AM
yep, heard it was good ( a good write up in the paper anyway) couldn't be any worse than what we saw last weekend!! (17 again)
Bored??? Been round to Days Bay yet? nice drive. glad to hear the weather was perfect ( you mean NO wind :D) :] Have a good week

We went to Days Bay, yes! And Eastbourne. The weather was dreadful though, we had a nice lunch by water though. Waves crashing up onto the road. Glorious.

The weather was nice today, and I bumped into Barrie Osborne (producer of Lord of the Rings). We had a wee chat. Evidently he lives here full time now (he's American). Nice guy.

tuigirl
05-11-2009, 11:16 AM
ooo...hope you kept Mr Osbournes number, might come in handy for ya at a later date...(can't find a wink so I'll do a :nod: instead)

mylittledemon
05-11-2009, 09:46 PM
ooo...hope you kept Mr Osbournes number, might come in handy for ya at a later date...(can't find a wink so I'll do a :nod: instead)

Let's just say we had a chat online yesterday. *wish me luck*

tuigirl
05-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Let's just say we had a chat online yesterday. *wish me luck*

Fingers and toes are crossed for you :D