PDA

View Full Version : Another season of Dancing with the Stars

macmar71
03-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Who's going to be watching tonight?
I love camping out on the couch for this stuff! :]

JohnL
03-09-2009, 02:22 PM
I heard that Jewel has been replaced by one of Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriends from Girls Behaving Badly or whatever that show was. Also that Nancy O'Dell is being replaced by that Melissa chic who got dumped on The Bachelor. lol

macmar71
03-09-2009, 02:56 PM
I heard that Jewel has been replaced by one of Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriends from Girls Behaving Badley or whatever that show was. Also that Nancy O'Dell is being replaced by that Melissa chic who got dumped on The Bachelor. lol

Yeh, I saw that online this morning. I was kinda looking forward to seeing Jewel on the show. Injuries are always rampant on the show, someone has to get hurt each season!:rolleyes:

desertangel
03-11-2009, 12:19 AM
I've tuned in the last few go rounds. Mostly because they have someone I want to watch in particular. Last time it was Kardashian. I thought Toni Braxton was a great dancer.

This time I'm tuning in to see Wozniak, co-creator of Apple computers and US Festival god. He said he was going to show America that geeks can dance... well, barely. It was funny to watch him, I hope he gets to stay around. I'm also watching Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner's EX from Girls Next Door. She did pretty good for not having much practice. I'm not glued in front of the set for each episode and usually just want to see a few particular ones dance, not all of them. Sometimes the show can seem kind of long.

I used to love watching Girls Next Door... I wanna be a bimbo! LOL I think Amy Winehouse did their theme song.

Lee
03-11-2009, 10:05 AM
I watched it. It got its highest ratings ever; why I don't know. I don't think anyone was that great really. And I was supprised that Melissa (& I didn't watch the reality show that she was on) did so well considering she did have a lot of time to practice. Once the show gets going, I'll be able to pick who I like.

Lee :)

skcin
03-11-2009, 10:22 AM
I heard that Jewel has been replaced by one of Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriends from Girls Behaving Badly or whatever that show was. Also that Nancy O'Dell is being replaced by that Melissa chic who got dumped on The Bachelor. lol

Ahem. It's The Girls Next Door. :o I love that show. Can't explain why. Anyway, I was hoping for Bridget, not Holly. But I'll get over it.

I watched Dancing for the first time, mainly because I'm sick of my parents asking me every week "so, did you watch it? what did you think?" :laugh: I thought Holly & that Bachelor braod did well considering their short practice time. I thought Steve from Apple & the cowboy were the worst.

David
03-11-2009, 08:36 PM
"Dancing With the Stars"?! :shocked:

Imagine Beethoven on a show like this. :mad: