PDA

View Full Version : Today is the big day in my life.RIP Mom.

Macfanforever
02-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Today is the big day in my life.Today me and my sister will put our mom to rest.The last 4 days were very hard,but time I will get on the way to heal.I will try to keep myself together at the wake tonight,I will have alot of support from relatives and friends.Also thank all of you here for the prayers and support. Skip Raccio....

Newspaper listing.

http://www.legacy.com/Record-Journal/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=124050113

gldstwmn
02-16-2009, 12:50 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

kak125
02-16-2009, 01:11 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong and know that we are all here for you.

Betsy
02-16-2009, 01:20 PM
How nice of you to share the article with us. She has such a big smile on her face. I am sure that while today is a difficult day for you, she will be smiling and so proud of you, your sister, her 3 grandkids and will be happy to see all the friends and relatives who attend in her honor to say goodbye.

It is such a hard time for us, the living, because we miss them so much. When my mom died (when I was 20) a friend told me not to despair, because now she will be celebrating "heavenly birthdays" and that thought gave me a lot of comfort.

I will be thinking of you today and will have a candle lit for you and in honor of your happy memories with your mom.

JohnL
02-16-2009, 02:10 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss. Tomorrow will actually be the 20th anniversary of my mother's death. Keep your friends and other family members close as you will need each other to lean on.

To this day I still feel my parent's presence with me from time to time in my life. Just know they are always there watching out to make sure they try to lead you down the best path in your life.

John

Villavic
02-16-2009, 02:54 PM
I know what you feel. My mom passed away in nov. 2006, after 45 days in semi-unconscious state. She was 69 and couldn't apply for a kidney transplant (at social securirty hospitals). Diabethes and thiroides complications damaged her kidneys.

May your mother rest in peace, and be strong. It's a wound that never heals, but life goes on. I remember my mother every day of my life, so you will, but with more peace in the future.

Chrislit18
02-16-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss Macfan...:(

kathy1
02-16-2009, 04:22 PM
i am sorry to hear the news and that your family will be in my prayers.

mylittledemon
02-16-2009, 04:50 PM
God bless your family Skip...we are praying for you. Come here and vent if needs be. I know its a hard thing to deal with...I lost my Dad in 2006 and the wound is ever fresh.

Madelow
02-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Dear Skip-- I am truly sorry for your loss. The others have good advice. Lean on other family members and close friends. They will be available for you. So will your fellow Ledgies. May God's love be with you always! My best wishes, Madelow.

jannieC
02-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh Skip, my condolences as well. I went to the obit page- what a beautiful woman she was. My thoughts are with you.

Steviefan49
02-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Today is the big day in my life.Today me and my sister will put our mom to rest.The last 4 days were very hard,but time I will get on the way to heal.I will try to keep myself together at the wake tonight,I will have alot of support from relatives and friends.Also thank all of you here for the prayers and support. Skip Raccio....

Newspaper listing.

http://www.legacy.com/Record-Journal/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=124050113

Awww.. I'm SOOOO sorry Skip, as I'm sending you love and light.. My condolences are out to you and your Family! You're Mom is truly a beautiful Woman, and I say that, as she still is here within your heart, and always will be!

All my love,

Arlene

estranged4life
02-17-2009, 09:47 AM
I send you my condolences. Keep the positive thoughts of your Mother alive...you'll see her again someday.

Livia
02-17-2009, 12:58 PM
So sorry for your loss. :angel:

gretchen
02-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Love and support to you ...

BTFLCHLD
02-17-2009, 01:23 PM
(((((((skip)))))))

Macfanforever
02-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Again I want to say thanks for all the love and prayers.I hope to meet all of you on this next Fleetwood Mac tour.btw my first show will be at is the Mohegan Sun on March 14.Seeya there.

Enchanted_Stevi
02-18-2009, 11:17 PM

Newspaper listing.

I'm sorry for the loss of your mother =(

I myself have recently lost someone...Well my whole town has its a been a pretty big thing the past few days. His name was Jonathan Roberge...he enlisted in the army last january and was deployed in Iraq in December..he was there for 6 weeks and his humvee went over a bomb and him and 3 other people died. He was only 22 and him and his family are pretty well known in ym town. Plus no one has died while in service in my town since 1973. The candle light vigil was monday and there were 1500 people..The funeral is tomorrow and its being held at the church I work at. A lot of cable stations have been calling us for acess inside the church for the funeral but we wont let them...only our local TV station. he's gonan be in ahorse drawn carraige from city hall to the church to the cememtary. Its a very sad time for my town the past few days=(

Ench
02-19-2009, 02:54 AM
I am very sorry to hear of your loss. May you get the love and support you need, when you need it.

skcin
02-19-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about your mom Skip.

I'm sorry for the loss of your mother =(

I myself have recently lost someone...Well my whole town has its a been a pretty big thing the past few days. His name was Jonathan Roberge...he enlisted in the army last january and was deployed in Iraq in December..he was there for 6 weeks and his humvee went over a bomb and him and 3 other people died. He was only 22 and him and his family are pretty well known in ym town. Plus no one has died while in service in my town since 1973. The candle light vigil was monday and there were 1500 people..The funeral is tomorrow and its being held at the church I work at. A lot of cable stations have been calling us for acess inside the church for the funeral but we wont let them...only our local TV station. he's gonan be in ahorse drawn carraige from city hall to the church to the cememtary. Its a very sad time for my town the past few days=(

Wow, that's really heartbreaking. He was a friend of yours then?