PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bob!

michelej1
07-31-2008, 10:34 PM
Well, you didn't look 62 on the Second Life stage! :woohoo:

Michele

TrueFaith77
08-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I just stopped by to say Happy Birthday also! I'm gonna put something on. . . . hmmm... "Sentimental Lady" it is! (all three versions... *smile*)

Peestie
08-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Happy birthday, Bob! Many happy returns :)

aleuzzi
08-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Bob, you rock. Plain and simple. Happy B-day.

jbrownsjr
08-03-2008, 06:05 AM
I always thought to myself listening to Bob Welch.. man you're not the best lead vocalist or the best lead guitarist... in the world... but ur one of the best artists I've ever encountered... and as a harmony singer.. with ohhhhhhhsss and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhsss and etc etc background vocals.... he's phenominal...

The best guitar I've ever heard from Bob Welch is the Heroes rehearsals... wow!!!

And French Kiss is argueably the best recorded album ever... I use it to test any gear that I buy for my Honda Prelude... Whomever produced and engineered that record behind the scenes needs to get some royalties too....

Happy Birthday Bob... ur one of my favorite musicians...

missus
08-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Well, you didn't look 62 on the Second Life stage! :woohoo:

Michele

Thank you all for the birthday wishes ! Actually, my real birthdate is 08/31/45...I changed the month once, in a long-ago interview...and it stuck ;-)

Also, I'm affraid I'm 63, not (sigh;-) 62 ;-)

That's what great about 2nd life........I (and Wendy!!) had approval over my "avatar"...thank gawd ;-)

Bob Welch(missus)

michelej1
08-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Thank you all for the birthday wishes ! Actually, my real birthdate is 08/31/45...I changed the month once, in a long-ago interview...and it stuck ;-)

Bob Welch(missus)

Oh, thanks for the correction. I will take note. The reporters repeat what others have written so much that if you say something once, you eventually say it 1000 times.

Michele

galestreet
08-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Hey Bob, Happy Birthday, mine was August 7, I think August birthdays are pretty hip especially since I am breathing!! Thanks for the music, keep on rockin loud!!:thumbsup: