PDA

View Full Version : Inserting Pics

Stew_Matthews
05-13-2008, 03:12 PM
It seems that you can't post pics into the posts. It just presents them as a web link now rather than a picture. Has something changed?

strandinthewind
05-13-2008, 03:14 PM
It seems that you can't post pics into the posts. It just presents them as a web link now rather than a picture. Has something changed?

I use photobucket and then embed in the post here.

Stew_Matthews
05-13-2008, 03:23 PM
I use photobucket and then embed in the post here.

So do I but it's not working - hence the thread:rolleyes::laugh:

BTW, it's May and aren't you supposed to be showing us all something.....remember?

strandinthewind
05-13-2008, 03:27 PM
So do I but it's not working - hence the thread:rolleyes::laugh:

BTW, it's May and aren't you supposed to be showing us all something.....remember?

Well, they are not there yet :mad:

You, however, are free to post your's :p

Stew_Matthews
05-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Well, they are not there yet :mad:

You, however, are free to post your's :p

Oh I'll show mine - but you need to get your kit off first!!:laugh:

So when are 'they' gonna be there? I can't stay at peak perfection indefinitely.

ThePenguin
05-13-2008, 03:35 PM

No, nothing has changed. I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. I tested and was able to do it through Photobucket and also using "attachment" to upload from my computer.

Stew_Matthews
05-13-2008, 03:38 PM
No, nothing has changed. I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. I tested and was able to do it through Photobucket and also using "attachment" to upload from my computer.

Cool - I'll try again.

strandinthewind
05-13-2008, 03:39 PM
. . . I can't stay at peak perfection indefinitely.

But, I can hold you there for awhile - then I'll insert mine :wavey:

Stew_Matthews
05-13-2008, 03:44 PM
But, I can hold you there for awhile - then I'll insert mine :wavey:

...I'm not that sort of boy.................:lol:

strandinthewind
05-13-2008, 04:24 PM
...I'm not that sort of boy.................:lol:

I am sure I do not know what you are talking about.

BTFLCHLD
05-13-2008, 05:42 PM
YEP...working just fine.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/BTFLCHLD/GAG/transparent.jpg

vivfox
05-16-2008, 11:17 PM

A common mistake people make is deleting the pic out of your photobucket. Once you delete it from there it will disappear from all the places you have posted it.

Stew_Matthews
05-19-2008, 10:22 AM
A common mistake people make is deleting the pic out of your photobucket. Once you delete it from there it will disappear from all the places you have posted it.

I sorted it out thanks - a simple case of 'user error'.

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-19-2008, 10:29 AM
YEP...working just fine.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/BTFLCHLD/GAG/transparent.jpg

Ok... so when I view with firefox I just see the web address... yet with IE I see the picture embedded...

Stew_Matthews
05-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Ok... so when I view with firefox I just see the web address... yet with IE I see the picture embedded...

Yes you do get a few strange things with Firefox. There is also a difference between the Europe version and the US version. It's all too complicated for me........