PDA

View Full Version : lindsay, lindsay, lindsay

michelle2677
06-22-2007, 04:14 PM
I figured we'd start another one since the first one keeps getting closed :mad:

When are you coming back to nashville? Please tell the camera nazi to leave me alone next time. Then maybe your pictures won't come out so blurry.

mmmmMMmmmmm I love that thing you do when you touch your stomach

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/Michelle2677/Lindsey/Lindsey2006027.jpg

get back on the ground and take it like a good little boy!!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/Michelle2677/Lindsey/Lindsey2006031.jpg

carrie721
06-22-2007, 04:17 PM
lindsay makes me hot.

carrie721
06-22-2007, 04:24 PM
OMG!!!! That is HAWT! I wish I was the floor! :eek: :lol: :o :lol: :]
:xoxo:

i hope lindsay plays the UK so you can bang him sharon!!!!!!!!!!

BTFLCHLD
06-22-2007, 04:32 PM
damn somebody got the cheapseats :woohoo:

goldustsongbird
06-22-2007, 04:41 PM
o lidday buck u make me wanna ****.

michelle2677
06-22-2007, 04:46 PM
damn somebody got the cheapseats :woohoo:

yeah, it was my first lindsey concert, and I really hadn't planned on going until kinda the last minute and that's all that was left.

that's o.k. i'm sure carrie/kate and marissa can enlighen us all about actually being ON stage :woohoo:

carrie721
06-22-2007, 04:48 PM
actually i'm curious about what cheap seats are at a lindsey concert ... aren't they all like $35?

wait, michelle's right ... seats on stage are the cheap seats, i got mine for free :D

#1LiddyBuckFan
06-22-2007, 04:50 PM
yeah, it was my first lindsey concert, and I really hadn't planned on going until kinda the last minute and that's all that was left.

that's o.k. i'm sure carrie/kate and marissa can enlighen us all about actually being ON stage :woohoo:

Nashville was awesome! That's was my very first show. :nod: :D

michelle2677
06-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Nashville was awesome! That's was my very first show. :nod: :D

me too!! I had such a great time, I'm ready for him to come back!!! Plus now my friend lives there so I won't have to drop $200 to spend the night :laugh:

BTFLCHLD
06-22-2007, 04:53 PM
cool...post the pics!

#1LiddyBuckFan
06-22-2007, 04:55 PM
me too!! I had such a great time, I'm ready for him to come back!!! Plus now my friend lives there so I won't have to drop $200 to spend the night :laugh:

I know what you mean! I flew in from Dallas! It was a blast but it wasn't cheap!

carrie721
06-22-2007, 04:57 PM
cool...post the pics!

who? :shrug:

michelle2677
06-22-2007, 05:04 PM
I know what you mean! I flew in from Dallas! It was a blast but it wasn't cheap!

i know! but it will be a night I'll never forget. I can actually say that was the best concert I've ever been to. I really wasn't expecting to have that great of a time, since linds never really was my fav member of FM, but damn. It was really good :) and did he not come to dallas?? I have a friend that used to live in Ft. worth and I drove that one night. O.M.G. horrible. but I enjoyed your city!!! :nod:

WelshWitchPMD
06-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Michelle, I think that you can see me using my camera in your second photo. Anyway here are a few photos that I took in Nashville of Lindsey on his butt. I actually got a better one from the Atlanta show.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/WelshWitchPMD/Lindsey%20Buckingham%20Nashville%20Part%202%2010072006/LindseyBuckinghamAtlanta100706Na-24.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/WelshWitchPMD/Lindsey%20Buckingham%20Nashville%20Part%202%2010072006/LindseyBuckinghamAtlanta100706Na-23.jpg

michelle2677
06-22-2007, 08:55 PM
oooohhhh..very nice shots. so which one are you from the left? that is so cool. I had no idea you were at that concert!!

and your pictures are always amazing.

well, I mean. they are kinda hard not to be when the subject is LB's rear end, but they are always very good :)

WelshWitchPMD
06-22-2007, 09:11 PM
oooohhhh..very nice shots. so which one are you from the left? that is so cool. I had no idea you were at that concert!!

and your pictures are always amazing.

well, I mean. they are kinda hard not to be when the subject is LB's rear end, but they are always very good :)

I am the one that you can see holding her hands in the air because I am using the camera. I am short and I had very dark hair at that time so it is hard to see me.
I really wish that show was on video. :(

michelle2677
06-22-2007, 09:25 PM
I am the one that you can see holding her hands in the air because I am using the camera. I am short and I had very dark hair at that time so it is hard to see me.
I really wish that show was on video. :(

ooooooohh..okay. with a black sleeve-less shirt? cool!!! I just couldnt' tell who was holding a camera and who wasn't because it's so blurry :o

and I know! such a great show!!!

WelshWitchPMD
06-22-2007, 09:35 PM
ooooooohh..okay. with a black sleeve-less shirt? cool!!! I just couldnt' tell who was holding a camera and who wasn't because it's so blurry :o

and I know! such a great show!!!

Yeah, I had on a black and dark red sleeveless shirt. I was not in the best of moods that night. I had just gotten into Nashville via a 5 hour bus ride from Atlanta. File that under bad idea but it was cheap!

michelle2677
06-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I had on a black and dark red sleeveless shirt. I was not in the best of moods that night. I had just gotten into Nashville via a 5 hour bus ride from Atlanta. File that under bad idea but it was cheap!

omg :shocked: that sounds miserable. my trip started out a little better, but didnt' end to well when i wound up in the hospital with a concussion :lol: Nashville must be bad luck :laugh: but it's the closest i can do (unless he comes to louisville) so it has to work :)

Betsy
06-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Michelle, I think that you can see me using my camera in your second photo. Anyway here are a few photos that I took in Nashville of Lindsey on his butt. I actually got a better one from the Atlanta show.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/WelshWitchPMD/Lindsey%20Buckingham%20Nashville%20Part%202%2010072006/LindseyBuckinghamAtlanta100706Na-24.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/WelshWitchPMD/Lindsey%20Buckingham%20Nashville%20Part%202%2010072006/LindseyBuckinghamAtlanta100706Na-23.jpg

Cool Pictures Pattie!!! Incredibly cool pictures!! Unbelievably cool pictures!!

(And unusual too!)

Thanks for posting. What in your opinion is your most unsual? The ones you posted here with him on the floor?

xdreamsunwindx
06-22-2007, 10:04 PM
That boy has a flat ass. What a ****ing shame :distress:

michelle2677
06-22-2007, 10:12 PM
That boy has a flat ass. What a ****ing shame :distress:

flat ass? I think not

http://buckinghamnicks.net/lb/images/LBuckSoAfraid03.jpg

granted..that was 30 years ago :laugh:

shackin'up
06-23-2007, 12:34 PM
flat ass? I think not

everything becomes round when you push hard enough. :lol:

xdreamsunwindx
06-23-2007, 05:21 PM
flat ass? I think not

He used to have a nice ass, but now? He's a bloody clothes hanger! Eat a sandwich, Liddy. Seriously.

carrie721
06-23-2007, 05:23 PM
his ass makes me nauseated :distress:

danax6
06-23-2007, 07:11 PM
lindsaaaaaaaay? no, not for me, i hate that guy :mad:

michelle2677
06-23-2007, 07:22 PM
lindsaaaaaaaay? no, not for me, i hate that guy :mad:

you can never let me have any fun, can you :mad: :distress:

carrie721
06-23-2007, 07:29 PM
would you expect anything else out of a belgian? :rolleyes:

michelle2677
06-23-2007, 08:10 PM
exactly. idk wtf i was thinking??

danax6
06-24-2007, 07:12 AM
would you expect anything else out of a belgian? :rolleyes:http://www.t-shirthumor.com/Merchant2/graphics/fullsize/stfu_lg.gif

even belgians > ohioans, no matter how far down on the social skills chain they are.

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 10:22 AM
uummmmm...did you mean to put "belgians < Ohioans"?? lol

carrie721
06-24-2007, 10:29 AM
uummmmm...did you mean to put "belgians < Ohioans"?? lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no she didn't.

danax6
06-24-2007, 10:40 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no she didn't.fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :laugh:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 10:56 AM
i.am.dying!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

carrie721
06-24-2007, 11:12 AM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :laugh:

i'm sure you'll get over it IN PARIS :mad: :mad:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 12:00 PM
i'm sure you'll get over it IN PARIS :mad: :mad:

I know. eating at wonderful french bistros and buying fabulous shoes. :mad: bitch.

btw carrie LMAO I already have your birthday card hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!

carrie721
06-24-2007, 12:19 PM
I know. eating at wonderful french bistros and buying fabulous shoes. :mad: bitch.

btw carrie LMAO I already have your birthday card hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!

omg, i'm scared :eek:

i can't believe you're going to be here in, like, a week!!

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 08:08 PM
omg, i'm scared :eek:

i can't believe you're going to be here in, like, a week!!

bitch, you better be scared! :laugh:

and omg i knoooowww!!! :blob2: :blob2: :blob2: god bless ohio.

since baby jesus won't :laugh:

carrie721
06-24-2007, 08:16 PM
bitch, you better be scared! :laugh:

and omg i knoooowww!!! :blob2: :blob2: :blob2: god bless ohio.

since baby jesus won't :laugh:

bitch :laugh:

you know what you get when you cross the border, right? i mean, aside from a full set of teeth?

your own pizza hut cup filled with pee! :blob2: :laugh:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 08:22 PM
bitch :laugh:

you know what you get when you cross the border, right? i mean, aside from a full set of teeth?

your own pizza hut cup filled with pee! :blob2: :laugh:

you whore!!

well..hmmm..I can't decide which I'm more excited about. The teef or the pizza hut cup. It's really a tossup.

but back to lindsey. I can't believe you think his ass makes you sick. what about his blue eyes that change with the color. change with the wind and run with the sight?

what is your favorite lindsey solo song?

carrie721
06-24-2007, 08:31 PM
you whore!!

well..hmmm..I can't decide which I'm more excited about. The teef or the pizza hut cup. It's really a tossup.

but back to lindsey. I can't believe you think his ass makes you sick. what about his blue eyes that change with the color. change with the wind and run with the sight?

what is your favorite lindsey solo song?

you can't believe that his nasty 55-year-old man ass makes me sick? where's that goddamn puking smiley? :laugh: :laugh:

my favorite LB song ... someone's gotta change your mind. or down on rodeo. i love lindsay! what's your favorite lindsay song?

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 08:40 PM
you can't believe that his nasty 55-year-old man ass makes me sick? where's that goddamn puking smiley? :laugh: :laugh:

my favorite LB song ... someone's gotta change your mind. or down on rodeo. i love lindsay! what's your favorite lindsay song?

well. granted. you wouldn't even like dr. mcdreamy's ass, so what am I thinking??:rolleyes: :lol:

anyway...hmmmm....I do too!! i wish we had met up for the nashville show! even though I didnt' know you then :laugh:

hmmm...that is tough. my favorite of his is steve's riff (wear you down) but it's unreleased. So mine is between It was you and Go Insane maybe. (I don't like the slow acoustic version though :( )

carrie721
06-24-2007, 08:44 PM
well. granted. you wouldn't even like dr. mcdreamy's ass, so what am I thinking??:rolleyes: :lol:

anyway...hmmmm....I do too!! i wish we had met up for the nashville show! even though I didnt' know you then :laugh:

hmmm...that is tough. my favorite of his is steve's riff (wear you down) but it's unreleased. So mine is between It was you and Go Insane maybe. (I don't like the slow acoustic version though :( )

exactly. ugh. although just for the record the thought of stevie's ass scares the **** out of me too :laugh:

i know, i didn't really know anyone when the LB tour started! it wasn't until i met paula, theresa, and curtie at the cleveland show that i started making friends. and look at where that got me :rolleyes: :laugh:

i like go insane too. i enjoy the acoustic version though! i like the little harmonics he does at the beginning. oh, i love trouble too, but only the acoustic version. yum.

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 08:51 PM
exactly. ugh. although just for the record the thought of stevie's ass scares the **** out of me too :laugh:

i know, i didn't really know anyone when the LB tour started! it wasn't until i met paula, theresa, and curtie at the cleveland show that i started making friends. and look at where that got me :rolleyes: :laugh:

i like go insane too. i enjoy the acoustic version though! i like the little harmonics he does at the beginning. oh, i love trouble too, but only the acoustic version. yum.

hahah...aww...poor stevie's ass LOL

oh, is that when you got hit by the stand-in tambo?? LOL is that the time you're talking about?? :laugh:

really? I usually don't like my music all eerie and that's how the acoustic version of GI is for me. I like the studio more cuz it's a bit sarcastic sounding lol.

oooohhh..trouble. That came up today and i listened to it. 3 or 4 times lol I love the little 'eeww...a eeee...a ouuuu" at the beginning :laugh:

then of course there's holiday road. were you one of those who didn't like the barking on the tour?? :mad: HR=love

camchristo
06-24-2007, 08:52 PM

But, if you had to choose, would it be Lindsey's ass or Stevie's ass? I'd choose Stevie's. Tbh, if I'd had an opportunity to have a lesbian encounter with Stevie in the 70's or 80's, I would have. Wth, I might even do it today. I just think she's hot. :wavey:

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 08:52 PM
How can anyone like a guy's ass? :rolleyes:

:laugh:

If anyone cares, my fav is Go Insane as well, or maybe Don't Look Down :)

carrie721
06-24-2007, 08:53 PM
hahah...aww...poor stevie's ass LOL

oh, is that when you got hit by the stand-in tambo?? LOL is that the time you're talking about?? :laugh:

really? I usually don't like my music all eerie and that's how the acoustic version of GI is for me. I like the studio more cuz it's a bit sarcastic sounding lol.

oooohhh..trouble. That came up today and i listened to it. 3 or 4 times lol I love the little 'eeww...a eeee...a ouuuu" at the beginning :laugh:

then of course there's holiday road. were you one of those who didn't like the barking on the tour?? :mad: HR=love

yep, that was the time. good times. :laugh:

i love the barking! i don't know why anyone would dislike it. HR is great.

carrie721
06-24-2007, 08:54 PM

i have nooooooooo idea!

btw, thanks for the zip file :xoxo: i'm going to listen to it tonight!

do you like the studio verison of GI or the acoustic version? :D

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 08:55 PM

I wouldn't know if it was great cos the person who said she'd send it to me never did :distress: :distress:

carrie721
06-24-2007, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't know if it was great cos the person who said she'd send it to me never did :distress: :distress:

GASP. what horrid person would do that??? :mad: :distress:

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 08:56 PM
i have nooooooooo idea!

Cool :D I hope it's all OK :)

I've never heard the acoustic version :( I'm not up to speed with Lindsey :o

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 08:57 PM

I know!!! She's evil :distress:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
But, if you had to choose, would it be Lindsey's ass or Stevie's ass? I'd choose Stevie's. Tbh, if I'd had an opportunity to have a lesbian encounter with Stevie in the 70's or 80's, I would have. Wth, I might even do it today. I just think she's hot. :wavey:

weeeeellllll.....hmmmmm... I guess i'd still have to go with lindsey's ass :laugh: But as kate said, he'd have to eat a few hamburgers or something. Stevie's ass would be hard to find under all that chiffon :shrug:

how? :laugh: I guess the same way someone can like a girl's ass :rolleyes:

ooohh..so so far it's GI FTW!! but do you like the acoustic version, or studio? have you heard the acoustic?

haha..it LOOKED like it!! lol

I know! wtf! you can't have holiday road without barking!!

carrie721
06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Cool :D I hope it's all OK :)

I've never heard the acoustic version :( I'm not up to speed with Lindsey :o

maybe that horrid person who never sent you HR will send you the acoustic version of GI someday :(

carrie721
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM

yeah, i'd pick stevie's. i'd still totally hit it, i just wouldn't want to look at her ass :laugh:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM

I know!!! She's evil :distress:

bitches and bastards

i'll send you the acoustic version when i send you the other 49 songs :laugh: :lol:

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 09:00 PM
maybe that horrid person who never sent you HR will send you the acoustic version of GI someday :(

I hope so... but I might have to be subjected to more evil first :(

carrie721
06-24-2007, 09:02 PM

i heard she's so evil bb turned red :distress:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 09:02 PM

well that's gonna happen regardless :shrug:

:lol:

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 09:03 PM
bitches and bastards

i'll send you the acoustic version when i send you the other 49 songs :laugh: :lol:

49? Is that all? You're slacking... :lol:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 09:04 PM

well,now it's 51..

how many do you have, there, slick?? hmmmm??? :p

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 09:04 PM
well that's gonna happen regardless :shrug:

:blob2: :blob1:

:woohoo:

carrie721
06-24-2007, 09:05 PM

i'm sure you have a long list of videos to watch on youtube too, right? :laugh:

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 09:05 PM
well,now it's 51..

how many do you have, there, slick?? hmmmm??? :p

286 :wavey:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 09:07 PM

damn right! I think we still have the sorcerer and bootylicious video to watch :laugh:

286 :wavey:

are 212 of those captain chickenlivers?? :wavey:

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 09:08 PM

I know!! He is SO pissed off :mad: :laugh:

No doubt! She's saving them up :( lmao

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 09:09 PM
damn right! I think we still have the sorcerer and bootylicious video to watch :laugh:

are 212 of those captain chickenlivers?? :wavey:

Goddamn, you'll pay for that :( :nod:

carrie721
06-24-2007, 09:10 PM
I know!! He is SO pissed off :mad: :laugh:

i don't doubt it! :laugh:

No doubt! She's saving them up :( lmao

i'll set her straight next week :D :D :D

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 09:10 PM

this could happen to you

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/Michelle2677/my%20other%20pets/bbred.jpg

bretonbanquet
06-24-2007, 09:14 PM
i don't doubt it! :laugh:

i'll set her straight next week :D :D :D

I have no doubt you have plans in store :p

this could happen to you

OMG! :( See what I mean? Goddamn evil... my easter bunny will be next :( :lol:

camchristo
06-24-2007, 09:15 PM
yeah, i'd pick stevie's. i'd still totally hit it, i just wouldn't want to look at her ass :laugh:

LMFAO! I can see your point. It IS a 59 year old ass. I could overlook it though.

carrie721
06-24-2007, 09:18 PM
this could happen to you

lmfao. if one of my dogs ever turns red ... :mad:

OMG! :( See what I mean? Goddamn evil... my easter bunny will be next :( :lol:

:distress:

LMFAO! I can see your point. It IS a 59 year old ass. I could overlook it though.

yeah ... although stevie needs to take a page out of debbie harry's book. best ass in the business.

how many days till we meet up? :blob2: :thumbsup:

michelle2677
06-24-2007, 09:20 PM

I'm still working on maya being on the front lines on the battlefield LOL

carrie721
06-24-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm still working on maya being on the front lines on the battlefield LOL

OMG hahahaha :laugh:

camchristo
06-25-2007, 08:38 AM

:distress:

yeah ... although stevie needs to take a page out of debbie harry's book. best ass in the business.

how many days till we meet up? :blob2: :thumbsup:

1 week, 1 day. I don't think you can handle this. :laugh:

gretchen
06-25-2007, 04:33 PM
i have nooooooooo idea!

I love my man's ass!:]

GlennGlenn
06-25-2007, 04:49 PM
You gals are all P**S and I love it!!!! Get in line though. When I saw him at Soundstage about 4 years ago in Chicago during the filming, there were a whole bunch of people outside waiting for him and that wife of his wasn't going to let anyone get to him. Trust me, those Wisconsin girls are tough!!!

Glenn

carrie721
06-25-2007, 11:08 PM
I love my man's ass!:]

great, but what about lindsey's? :shrug:

michelle2677
06-27-2007, 10:09 PM
You gals are all P**S and I love it!!!! Get in line though. When I saw him at Soundstage about 4 years ago in Chicago during the filming, there were a whole bunch of people outside waiting for him and that wife of his wasn't going to let anyone get to him. Trust me, those Wisconsin girls are tough!!!

Glenn

wisconsin schmisconsin. they ain't got **** on us!! :lol:

j/k

carrie721
06-27-2007, 10:10 PM
lindsay i love you never leave me please lindsay save me a place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan8472
06-27-2007, 10:53 PM
LINDSAY MAKES MY CHODE EXPLODE. :blob1: :blob2: :blob1: :blob2: :blob1: :blob2:

BTFLCHLD
06-28-2007, 08:47 AM
aww maybe someday your dicks will come.

<object width="160" height="160"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UAdijlqoReA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UAdijlqoReA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="160" height="160"></embed></object>

danax6
06-29-2007, 07:02 AM
I want to start a 'mick, mick, mick' thread. Can I, mommy?

michelle2677
06-29-2007, 11:47 AM
I want to start a 'mick, mick, mick' thread. Can I, mommy?

well, I'm surprised you haven't yet. given your love for mick.

I mean-

http://noted.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/mickfleetwood.jpg

don'tcha wish your boyfriend was hot like me

Chrislit18
06-29-2007, 11:49 AM

I mean-

omg :lol:
LMAO!
jeeze, maybe I should start a Johnny thread, just so everyone can have one :laugh:

danax6
06-29-2007, 12:14 PM

I mean-

don'tcha wish your boyfriend was hot like meOh, delish. I want to have all his babies. Where's the drool smiley when you need it?

carrie721
06-29-2007, 12:29 PM

I mean-

GIRL i was driving home just now and i passed a sign for a wedding ... whose wedding? MICHELLE AND MICK'S. i **** you not. i almost drove into a tree :laugh:

danax6
06-29-2007, 12:43 PM
GIRL i was driving home just now and i passed a sign for a wedding ... whose wedding? MICHELLE AND MICK'S. i **** you not. i almost drove into a tree :laugh:
:mad:

Mick's mine.

michelle2677
06-29-2007, 02:12 PM

that's right. Mick is going with us to the stevie concert, that okay? thanks bb-
michelle fleetwood

:mad:

Mick's mine.

back up barbie. No one likes a jealous person. :distress:

danax6
06-29-2007, 02:24 PM
back up barbie. No one likes a jealous person. :distress:Want me to come kick your inbred ass?

In 20 years you'll probably be writing a tell-all book claiming how he loved you more. :rolleyes:

michelle2677
06-29-2007, 02:34 PM
^^ no, because in ten years I'll turn into a pumpkin :distress:

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=32791

heheh..*snicker* :lol:

bretonbanquet
06-29-2007, 02:44 PM

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=32791

heheh..*snicker* :lol:

Will anyone notice? :shrug:

danax6
06-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Pumpkins can still write books. Or so I've heard...

Carrie'll look fabulous in ten years. Good thing we're getting married, I can't wait to wake up to that for the rest of my life.

michelle2677
06-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Will anyone notice? :shrug:

i thought I knew you :distress:

Carrie'll look fabulous in ten years. Good thing we're getting married, I can't wait to wake up to that for the rest of my life.

there wasn't one of her in ten years :confused: although if you take the pic of her from last night and add ten years to it, girlfriend ain't lookin too smooth.

bretonbanquet
06-29-2007, 03:13 PM
i thought I knew you :distress:

You wish :cool:

michelle2677
06-29-2007, 03:20 PM
You wish :cool:

not really.

bretonbanquet
06-29-2007, 03:22 PM
not really.

That's not what you told me :shrug:

danax6
06-29-2007, 03:38 PM
there wasn't one of her in ten years :confused: although if you take the pic of her from last night and add ten years to it, girlfriend ain't lookin too smooth.Oh, that's right. 10 more delicious years for me then, I guess. I'm excited about getting a deck!

michelle2677
06-29-2007, 03:41 PM
That's not what you told me :shrug:

really?? I don't remember :shrug:

Oh, that's right. 10 more delicious years for me then, I guess. I'm excited about getting a deck!

well, by the looks of the plans, it's gonna be a small deck :lol:

bretonbanquet
06-29-2007, 03:48 PM

Drunk again? :laugh:

carrie721
06-29-2007, 03:55 PM

you got that right :cool:

well, by the looks of the plans, it's gonna be a small deck :lol:

deck envy is an ugly thing, mrs. fleetwood.

danax6
06-29-2007, 03:56 PM

well, by the looks of the plans, it's gonna be a small deck :lol:Rather have a small deck than a small dick.

carrie721
06-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Rather have a small deck than a small dick.

thanks for ruining the double entendre, belgian :laugh: :laugh:

danax6
06-29-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks for ruining the double entendre, belgian :laugh: :laugh:Crap, yes, that was a really Belgian move. :laugh:

carrie721
06-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Crap, yes, that was a really Belgian move. :laugh:

:lol: it's okay, don't worry ... i'll still marry you :laugh:

michelle2677
06-29-2007, 04:10 PM

well yes. that is undeniable.

LikeAWillow
07-02-2007, 11:27 PM
There isn't a lot that can bring me out of my self imposed exhile from The Ledge...but the hotness of Lindsey...Lindsay...eh LINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSEY....will do it any day!

Let's bring this mother f**ker back to the top! :blob1:

michelle2677
07-03-2007, 09:08 AM
^^^awww!! so good to see you! how you been?? :xoxo: thanks for the chocolate covered pretzels :) they were fantastic

Yes, let's!

Think i will!!! thanks :)

BTFLCHLD
07-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Think i will!!! thanks :) hehe obsession with all things chocolate and NIKI :]

carrie721
07-03-2007, 09:24 AM
hehe obsession with all things chocolate and NIKI :]

i think it's an addiction. is there a patch for nikiholics?

shackin'up
07-03-2007, 09:26 AM

Hey! it's about what you DO with it! :o :D :laugh:

BTFLCHLD
07-03-2007, 09:32 AM
i think it's an addiction. is there a patch for nikiholics? mygod...we'd make a mint. :]